Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

The Rebel zine

Discussion in 'D.I.Y. - Creative section' started by colestauffer, Mar 24, 2012.

1. colestauffer

colestauffer Member Forum Member

Jan 17, 2012

Hey everyone, I'm working on creating an anarcho-punk zine, called the rebel. I'm not much of a writer, and i don't really have any friends who are punks, and would be willing to write for my zine, so... if anybody wants to write an article, or make a short comic, or a story, email it to me at colestauffer81@gmail.com. If you write an article, you will be credited in the back, but you won't get any money, because it's non profit (all the money goes to making more copies & issues of the zine). Oh, and also, if you write an article, you'll get a free issue...

2. Hobbes

Hobbes Member Forum Member

Jun 10, 2012

Hey man, I might be interested in writing you an article, it's a bit late now but if it's still going, hit us up with a reply. Cheers.

3. colestauffer

Jan 17, 2012

Yeah man, it would be even better now because my new highschool will give me credit for making a zine

4. apples&onions

apples&onions Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

May 16, 2012

Same, I'd write you an article.

5. colestauffer

Jan 17, 2012

awesome! thanks you guys. any topic is fine, really. i dont know the politics of everybody on this sight, so i guess no nazi punk, racist, sexist, or homophobic stuff.

6. colestauffer

Jan 17, 2012

and make a 5 song playlist of your favorite punk songs to go along with what you write

7. apples&onions

May 16, 2012

When do you need it and about how long should it be?

8. Hobbes

Jun 10, 2012

Yeah man. You looking for purely political articles? I'm a bit of a poet so If you want some poems to fill up the space I've a few. Same as above, deadline? Word limit? If you could give us as much info as possible I would be grateful. I'm in Australia by the way, postage might cost you a few bucks. Haha.

9. Utopian

Utopian Experienced Member Experienced member

Jun 9, 2012

sweet idea,to bad that i only know how to write manifests

10. apples&onions

May 16, 2012

Yeah, I was leaning towards doing something on mental health maybe.

11. Some Guy

Some Guy Experienced Member Experienced member

Dec 13, 2011
     Canada
    I may be interested in submitting something. I can either write something up just for this, or I can just submit an article from my blog-like thing I have, which can be found in my signature. Of course, I have published these on my blog, but people wouldn't know that. Perhaps check it out, and see if there's any of my rantings that you enjoy.

But if not, I can write up a short story about my friend and I's introduction to the world of dumpster diving, and our success. Although I'd imagine that most anarchist-oriented people are already fairly accustomed to dumpster diving.

12. apples&onions

May 16, 2012

Started, two paragraphs in!

13. colestauffer

Jan 17, 2012

Poems, political articles, short stories... anything would be great. If you live far away (I live in Seattle) you can just email it to me (colestauffer81@gmail.com), but if you live close and don't mind paying for postage my address is 369 nw 49th street, Seattle, WA. Also, on a similar note, if anybody in the seattle area wants to come to a kick ass bonfire on friday, come to golden gardens beach in ballard at 7. byob

14. Hobbes

Jun 10, 2012

Yeah...I probably qualify for far away. Australia, haha. When do you want/need it by?

15. colestauffer

Jan 17, 2012

there's not really any deadline, but by july 1st would be great

16. Hobbes

Jun 10, 2012

Ahk cool. Just out of curiosity, why July 1st?

17. colestauffer

Jan 17, 2012

I dont know, the first day of a month just seems like a good deadline, and i dont wanna wait until august 1st

18. Hobbes

Jun 10, 2012

Haha, ok.

19. Hobbes

Jun 10, 2012

Hey man, sorry to be a bother but, reckon I could stretch the deadline to say...the 4th? Sorry to be a pain in the ass but technical difficultes have left me unable to do anythin until 3 days ago.

20. colestauffer

Jan 17, 2012

Yeah man! It's no problem, really.