Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Police Story (The one of story from my life) - my narration.

Discussion in 'D.I.Y. - Creative section' started by SenI, Aug 31, 2011.

1. SenI

SenI Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 4, 2009
     Russian Federation
    While sitting and listening to the song Star Fucking Hipsters - 3,000 Miles (To be exact watched the clip) and drank beer, I got the idea to finally write and tell the story of the case by the problems of cops in my life. Maybe it seems a narration is bullshit, but still you are evaluate.

My life over the past 3-4 years has been quite a lot of interesting and important stories from the cops.

I remember three years ago, when the country was a wave of police brutality, especially in Moscow and St. Petersburg and then was called for solidarity day by anarchists to against lawlessness cops. We are krasnoyarsk punks and anarchists also decided to participate in this matter. We started with the fact that we were sticking leaflets around the city about this a cop chaos, and then on the night doing graffiti, almost every day. And when cops knew of this and they decided to look for guilties that have done so.

[​IMG]

And so happened that day that they were able to find a party to that case and it was me. It was a weekend when the center of my city is a traditional action FNB and at this point I had to get a parcel from a comrade with magazines of the "Autonomy" with different issues. And once I started stretching his hands to the magazine as luck would come running in here fucking cop and began to yell and boldly claim to open and display the contents of backpacks. I had to show, but my friend who forwarded me magazines himself a lawyer by education and he started to him from him to demand the reasons for the search. The cop was worried because he couldn't really explain because of what it is, but said he was looking for the suspects to the vandalism. As a result he found in my a backpack spray paint and stencils anti-fascist. After that he dragged me to the police station. But the cop saw lying on a bench a the magazines "Autonomy" with contempt looked at it and said: "Take it yourself." I began to justify myself that it not my. He is asshole to say: "Either you start picking up or I'll take". I had no choice and took them. The better to carry under to my oversight, than these magazines to carry cop. But this cop found to himself a problem, as he broke two laws of the Russian Federation (Abuse of authority and unlawful taking of things.).

[​IMG]

After a few meters and 2 minutes silence and cop trembling voice said to me: “It's all ok, don't worry. You're only three hours been to encourage the police station and without penalty and any charges you will go to home. “- Comforted me, damn… From his words it was few a something good. In the police station has been great to sit on a bench and watch a lot of cops like flies on shit to fall on the magazines and began to view each issue. They liked some of the issues as been it not strange.

Later I was summoned to the precinct for questioning about things. I told to police investigator that I'm against fascism and nazism and that actively fighting with it etc. He believed me, but logs and stencils taken from me as seizure.

[​IMG]

I left the police station and I met my mate, and we began to think of a plan to return back my things. A few days later my mate wrote to the prosecutor about my arrest illegal. I would be signed as a witness.

After a week before the court. Me called to familiar of policeman and offers to come to the police station and talk to the account of the case. As it turned out that a patrol officer found that it is waiting for the court and he panicked and asked his colleagues to save him from justice. Well then of course I was called. I came into station and shook hands for the sake of propriety with some cops. Met with the familiar police investigator and we went to his office. At first I talked to him about any bullshit until I reminded him not to come back my stuff back. He went into the baggage room to pick up my belongings confiscated. While he was walking, I was chatting with a colleague and found out that his colleague is an old heavy metal of fan. The most interesting thing behind him was a huge poster of the "Aria" (Old heavy metal band a la Iron Maiden from Moscow). Also, he liked my jackets and even asked to where I got it. While we chatted, finally investigator back came with papers and my stuff. After reading the paper, I wrote: "I'm to all read and have no complaints." Gave all! Magazines, stencils of man throwing a swastika into a garbage box and even a spray paint. I packed up and "say goodbye" to the investigators and I went to the railway station (I need to went in Irkutsk at it moment). Once when I returned from Irkutsk, I began to write friends and acquaintances as I “heroically” returned to the magazine and fucked hard to broke cops of plan. Then when I was detained and confiscated my magazines and then left the police station and came home, I wrote about his misfortune. But at the that new moment, I was the winner. And when i wrote to each on the Internet about my small victory, then a one of girl from Moscow, wrote me to following: “You know a now my turn to confess that if I was with you, I'd kissed you! Respect, bro”.

That's all ;).

2. nike

nike Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Jun 19, 2011

quite a story to tell, especially because of the almost perfect happy end - most reports we hear from the ukraine or russian federation aren't that good, but see what you can achieve if you go for things and don't give up, keeping the cops busy makes them much friendlier.
    around here it's almost every time the bad cop/worst cop game, i could spend my whole time writing complaints about being checked as soon as i enter the nearby greater city by car, and the always check not only my id and drivers licence, they search the van too, sometimes they call the guy with his drug tracking dog too - quite a hassle having to wait for their arrival - and useless too, because we never transport any drugs... they just do it with intent, by now i already know the officers almost personally - but they need to check my id again and again...
    good luck to you and keep on keeping on! \m/

3. SenI

SenI Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 4, 2009
     Russian Federation
    Thank you :) ! I'm glad that someone has liked my story. I've still a two good stories connected with the problem of police. It both have is some humorous moments and very fun. When I'm finished, then be sure to publish out here.

4. vAsSiLy77

vAsSiLy77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Jun 21, 2010

I like the story too, maybe it's not much to get a little success out of everydays cop-chaos, but it's encouraging to see that stressing their line works sometimes quite well, it's not completely a cops-world, not as long as we resist and go for it. :thumbsup:
    [​IMG]