Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Animation

Discussion in 'D.I.Y. - Creative section' started by theAlienbrain, Jun 24, 2014.

1. theAlienbrain

theAlienbrain Member Forum Member

Jun 22, 2014

So i'm an animator with a love of punk, but absolutely no musical talent. This is unfortunate, as i'd love to be able to use some in my videos. So, since i'm under the impression at least some of you probably have bands, that maybe some of you would be willing to let me use some of your songs.

In my new video, i'd could really use something with sort of an anti-capitalist message, if anyone has anything like that floating around.

And likewise, if anyone wants any shitty animation out of me, I work for free. I'm all for supporting the cause, in any creative medium I can.

2. theAlienbrain

Jun 22, 2014

Or anything generally anti-consumerist works, I suppose.

3. stukovthetuna

stukovthetuna Member New Member

Dec 11, 2014

Do you have a link to some of your work?

4. theAlienbrain

Jun 22, 2014

5. stukovthetuna

stukovthetuna Member New Member

Dec 11, 2014

That's really sick dude, really like the American sniper one and the terrifying transformation/falling angel video. :thumbsup:

6. theAlienbrain

Jun 22, 2014

Oh thanks man. The latter is pretty old, but I'm glad people are still willing to go through them (god knows I can't)