Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Wanna be on a compilation-tape?

Discussion in 'D.I.Y. - Creative section' started by Veganarchy, Mar 29, 2015.

1. Veganarchy

Veganarchy Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 10, 2009

Okay, here we go: I just discovered a stack of mis-ordered tapes in my secret vault...way too long for a "normal" release, but perfect for a compilation!

That got me thinking...Why not make a compilation of bands from all over the world, and call it something as cliché as "No Borders No Nations"?

So, here we are...I know there's a lot of bands in here, and I would love to listen to your stuff, and put it on an oldschool cassette-tape, to enjoy for all eternity.

The deal is like this: Send me one or two tracks (wav. is the best, but I'm not picky), some links to info, pictures and so on, or just some files with a logo and a picture of the band if possible.

Then I'll put all this stuff together into a tape, and spread the plague as much as possible, when I have enough material.

"But what do we get out of this, you ask".

Well, I would love to fund your tour, upcoming LP or fancy car, but my label is a small non-profit, DIY label, and all surplus from this tape will go into funding future releases (maybe with you band, who knows?). Also, when the tape is out, I'll put the whole thing up for download in here, so this can be a great opportunity for you to spread the word about you band.

If this sounds like something for you, don't hesitate to write Wargamerecords666(AT)gmail.com.

Please note: Don't sent me PM's, FB-messages or other forms of communication besides email, since I don't really have the time to reply this way, unless it's VERY important.

One last thing: I got a pretty broad music taste, but I'll like to keep this compilation focused on punk, crust, HC, metal and so on. Also, just to state the obvious, I'm not gonna promote any form of racism, sexism, homophobia or other forms of bigotry, and I reserve the right to say NO to any bands.

Besides this; go ahead punk, make my day!

:guitar:

TreyofToday and Eat Trash like this.

2. Spike one of many

Spike one of many Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Banana Republic  South Africa
    That is an excellent idea ! I really hope it materializes.

3. RememberGlencoe

RememberGlencoe Experienced Member Experienced member

May 12, 2014

I am very excited my the prospect of this! Have a bump!
    I'll try to get some of Short Tuesday's (my buddy's old band) stuff on it, but it's going to take time to get pictures and all that.
    My band is in no shape to record, unless we bullshit something really quick. Might be possible, actually........
    It might even be good.
    expect an email from me soon :)