Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Cool shit went down at the "Aryan Nations" rally This september.

Discussion in 'Anarchism and radical activism' started by Ammon, Dec 8, 2012.

1. Ammon

Ammon Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Mar 6, 2012

On september 22d 2012 aryan nations help a rally in dc, me and some freinds, went to counter protest, we got and found about 200 others were there. as we marched down the steets chanting "were here were queer, were anrchist we'll fuck you up".the cops made a very large preesence. as we saw nazis coming up behind us, we locked arms to block the steets. but then 200 of us began to point and laugh because there were olny 14 nazis scum.We'll the cops of corse surronded the nazis to protect them.
    We got to the rally locatain and they put up a baryer betwene us. i pulled a rebal flag i had required out of y backpack and destrroyed it with help from the rest of the crownd. it got more heated and the bericades started shacking, the nazi got scared and were brought to there private buss.

photos of the rally

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    :anti-nazi:

2. nclpw

nclpw Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

May 25, 2012

They always look like complete inbreds. I`m not surprised the cops protected them either.
    Good thing you scared them off though!

3. Harrison

Harrison Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 11, 2009

"Stop White Genocide" :ecouteurs:

Good job routing those fucks. Why do they even come out anymore?

4. THEBLACKNOVA

THEBLACKNOVA Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 11, 2011
     Mexico
    Good Work Ammon, Keep It Up :D

Here s local news report...

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=os07C_X2t_w[/video]

5. zakkman666

zakkman666 Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 20, 2012

Police protecting neo-nazis doesn't suprise me either. Police are just nazis for the state.

6. zakkman666

Sep 20, 2012

I just watched the news clip, police didn't arrest any nazis and let them spew hate speech. Well any respect I may have ever had for law enforcement is officially gone. (not like it already hadn't been destroyed years ago)

7. Ammon

Ammon Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Mar 6, 2012

8. Sick Boy 77

Sick Boy 77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Mar 29, 2010

I'm not supporting cops when I say this, but they might have just been trying to keep the two opposing sides separate so violence wouldn't break out. I don't think cops like Nazis anyway. You all should remember the picture of the black cop and the little KKK kid. I think that picture was posted on here on another discussion. Here it is to refresh your memory of it. (look below) I was told by a cop that "I hate to do the some of the things I have to do but it's apart of the job". I wouldn't mind seeing the Nazi fucks getting the shit kicked out of them, but for cops it's a part of their job as much as they don't like to do it..... Well, some of them at least. It's cool that there were so many of you there to stop the Nazi scum-bags from getting any further then they did.Their number are starting to shrink. We just need to keep doing what we are doing and not give up with fight. And when I say "we", I mean everyone who doesn't support the Nazi fucks.
    [​IMG]

9. nclpw

May 25, 2012

They're not really shrinking anywhere. I don't know how big they are in the US, but they keep recruiting here, they're even getting into the parliament.
    I don't really understand that, when they enroll in the police academy they know that will be a part of their job, obeying and forcing others to obey.

10. Spike one of many

Spike one of many Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Banana Republic  South Africa
    I don't know about the us but you should've met some of the fascist cops in the "old" south africa. And they seem pretty trigger-happy to me in the "new" south africa. And some of the cops in berlin were definitely affiliated with fascists. I know not all cops are like that but many of them are. And come on, what do you expect him to do to a kid anyway? In public?

11. zakkman666

Sep 20, 2012

Are you from Canada? White supremacists are in Canadian parliament also they call themselves "Conservatives" but they have ties to at least one neo-nazi group called "Heritage Front" (I'm sure they have ties to more but I've found lots about their ties to that group).

12. Scumfuckk

Scumfuckk Member New Member

Jan 8, 2013

Everyone should be allowed to protest. these people weren't having a hateful protest they were just getting out the word out about the white farmers that got slaughtered. White i don't agree with any nationality or racial superiority, i do always find it amusing that black pride ralleys where black panther memebers say shit like " Were going to go kill some white babies " get over looked for the fear of being called racist. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIrKtoHYPsE Peep that link.

13. crustybeckham

crustybeckham Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Jan 22, 2012

You sound very confused but I can't be arsed to point out all the flaws in your reasoning right now. While I don't agree with the BP agenda and I believe it has become a parody of what it used to be, they cannot, historically and politically, be seen on the same level as White supremacists. And that some geezer yelled some provocative insults during a protest doesn't change a thing to that statement.

More importantly, no, not everyone should be allowed to protest. If you support free speech for the nazis, you are not likely to be welcome here.

14. zakkman666

Sep 20, 2012

I second this. If you support freedom of hate speech, you're not going to find any support here.

15. Scumfuckk

Scumfuckk Member New Member

Jan 8, 2013

I support freedom of all speech weather i agree with it or not, if you don't like that you can go fuck yourself

16. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Bye bye meth loving hatespeech apologist troll.... :ecouteurs:

17. nclpw

May 25, 2012

This is a little late, but no, I'm not from Canada, haha. And yeah, they're definitely on the rise everywhere, but that doesn't mean that the anti-fascists are failing.
    Its the same here, an openly nazi organization collected enough signatures to actually form a party, which is fucking scary. We know very well how dangerous that is, and still they keep yapping on about "free speech". Its like they're asking for an encore of the 40s.

18. zakkman666

Sep 20, 2012

Alright just checking because that would be kinda funny if we were talking about the same group of politicians.

19. homegrown terror

homegrown terror Experienced Member Experienced member

Jun 13, 2012

of course you're free to spout off hate speech, but i will also be free to put a brass knuckle through your face before hate speech turns to hate action.

20. sarinkiss

sarinkiss Member New Member

Feb 28, 2013

Sounds about the same as the uk with the bnp or edl, the police back them up and seem more afraid of us than them, which I kind of respect as they see the left as a long lingering problem like tinder waiting to be struck with a match. Fuck the right, I worry far less about them as I get older, most people see through their shite and those that buy into it are braindead cretins anyway with nothing to add who will die out when they realize a doc marten or brick in the face hurts and that their on the losing side of a fight they aren't ready for.