Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Israeli-Palestinian conflict

Discussion in 'Anarchism and radical activism' started by badman, Jan 29, 2010.

1. nike

nike Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Jun 19, 2011

2. vAsSiLy77

vAsSiLy77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Jun 21, 2010

3. ungovernable

ungovernable Autonome Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    This is what democracy looks like !!!

They keep preaching about how the whole world should follow their example of democracy, but when someone request to join the UN they will cut the humanitarian aid. That's fucking disgusting. Palestine isn't asking to join Al-Quaida or something like that, they just want to join the fucking United Nations!!! The USA says that they should resolve the conflict with israel, but how the fuck are they supposed to discuss with them when THEY closed the negociations ??? Also, how the fuck can you negociate peace when the ennemy is still in the process of colonisation of your land !! What a joke.

4. vAsSiLy77

vAsSiLy77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Jun 21, 2010

says - i think - everything, besides the other official doublethink/doublespeak you mentioned and Abbas was fucking right: "we didn't ask to join al-quaida..."

next bad joke:

5. Bentheanarchist

Bentheanarchist Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Dec 10, 2010

It was Anti-Defamation League who first helped Israel eliminate all criticsm by coining so called "new anti-semitism". ADL is not against anti-semitism; it is against palestine. It is not an anti-hate group. Any group that opposes Israel is called anti semitic by ADL. ADL has called anti-Zionist figures and groups anti-semitic; such as Norman Finklestein, Noam Chomsky, anti-zionist jews, and even comrades Anarchists against the wall. ADL used to be a civil rights group but now are just a front for Israel. Israel is a puppet of America; America uses Israel to get a hold of Arab oil. Palestine joining the United States might help protect Palestine from an Israeli invasion.

6. nike

nike Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Jun 19, 2011

couldn't care less about what they call me, in austria and germany the ADL cooperates with the state and especially with the cops (aim: teaching the cops to be unprejudiced... o_O ), the ADL gives away the "Distinguished Statesman Award":
    Ariel Sharon (2002)
    Silvio Berlusconi (2003) - abraham foxman called silvio a "flawed friend" after he
    Aleksander Kwasniewski (2005)

Robert Friedman wrote, that the ADL spied on communists, anti-aparheid-activists, NAACP and ACLU, solidarity groups for the sandinists in nicaragua, palestine and arabic groups and even Peace Now in israel and gave the gathered data to the secret services of south africa and israels shin beth. (village voice, may 1993).

according to norman finkelstein the ADL supported mccarthy's anti-communist campaign, including a very special treatment for people like Hannah Arendt in the sixties and saint chomsky in the seventies - and in both cases not to fight against anti-semitism, but to suppress critizism on israel
    (finkelstein: the holocaust industry - reflections on the exploitation of jewish suffering, 2003(?)

James Traub called the ADL as foxmans "one-man-sanhedrin", delivering rebuke or salvation following a more than simple black&white pattern:
    "good for the jews" vs. "bad for the jews" - and the worst thing "the jews" are always identified with israel - despite that more jews live outside the apartheid regime than within it...
    (http://www.nytimes.com/2007/01/14/magaz ... .html?_r=1)

so i guess the ADL isn't really first priority on my list... :ecouteurs:

7. Bentheanarchist

Bentheanarchist Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Dec 10, 2010

I can see Glenn Beck's rotting boner. Glenn Beck gets a boner from watching palestinian kid's getting slaughtered. He later bones Abe Foxman between his fat flabby zionist ass cheeks.

8. Rebellious twit

Rebellious twit Experienced Member Experienced member

Jul 21, 2012

so some guy from my youth party shared this wonderful article about the anarchists in palestine and brought up some interesting points

http://anarchiststudies.org/2013/07/19/ ... d-country/ so which people should the anarchist movement of palestine support...they want to liberate palestine from zionist imperialism, but they defend a state, as what i see how things turns out now, i think the anarchist movement of palestines biggest concern is the settlers, that these zionist bastards should leave palestinian zones alone.