Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Activism in Florida area

Discussion in 'Anarchism and radical activism' started by DownwithBigbrother666, Jul 2, 2013.

1. DownwithBigbrother666

DownwithBigbrother666 Active Member Forum Member

Jun 12, 2013

Would love to start something/join together with fellow Anarchist in Florida. :anarchism: :ecouteurs:

Please get a hold of me .

-Thanks

2. Rebellious twit

Rebellious twit Experienced Member Experienced member

Jul 21, 2012

you already have made a post of you looking for fellow anarchists in florida...you don't need to spam.

3. Annie

Annie Experienced Member Experienced member

Jun 22, 2013

aren't there any foodnotbomb-groups anymore? I think they are always a good start to meet people and learn of other groups or projects.

'zines and city readers are a good source too, sometimes groups announce the dates for meetings in the calendar of forthcoming events.
    good luck!

4. DownwithBigbrother666

Jun 12, 2013

Thanks. You're right (a Admin can delete this post)

Still working on getting in touch with my local Food Not Bombs.. But no success,yet! :antifa: :anarchism: :anarchism:

5. Annie

Jun 22, 2013

keep searching, I'll mail some northamerican friend for a tip how to find groups or collectives, I remember only dimly some "national" in-list going round in the time of my visit to the US.

the local foodnotbombers tend to have sub-forums at the large general websites of FnB. they announce dates and meeting places for the give-outs or ask for support for the crews involved.
    I have not thought about that but I'll risk a look later - maybe you look first and report some success?

6. DownwithBigbrother666

Jun 12, 2013

Thanks Annie. I appreciate it a lot. I'm ALWAYS open to new/old information that informs and helps one another out :D :ecouteurs: :rock: :thumbsup:

7. Annie

Jun 22, 2013

don't mention, a lot of people help me out a lot, so it's only fair to do the same again.

see - you've beaten me at that, it's only a question of research. nevertheless I'll write an e-mail asking for some network list and post it if it's (relatively) up to date, so others can use it too - always network!

have fun at the give-outs, the preparations & planning are always great opportunities to talk with the staff and learn something & exchange views too.
    ah yes, talk with the "guests" too, it's important to respect them & show everybody that you accept them as fellow humans, this you can learn a lot about your work and it's worth for the people and their problems.

8. DownwithBigbrother666

Jun 12, 2013

Thank You Annie. I find this very helpful and informative for the sake of bettering Oneself/ Others, etc,.. :D

I'm also looking for a good Commune.a new way of living that doesn't keep me in the cycle of "the system (etc,..)"... I'm getting so sick of it.. i can taste it.. I need something different.

again.. Thank you! and if there is ANYTHING I can do, Please don't hesitate to ask me :D <3 :thumbsup: :anarchism: :ecouteurs:

9. (A)NOW

(A)NOW Active Member Forum Member

Jan 12, 2015

Hey. downwithbigbrother here.. had to change my E-mail and make a new screen name.. anyway, still looking for like minded people to get together in the florida/ central florida area.

Thanks