Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

An attempt to murder anti-fascist in Moscow: epic fail

Discussion in 'Anarchism and radical activism' started by SenI, Sep 4, 2010.

1. SenI

SenI Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 4, 2009
     Russian Federation
    In the Moscow region town of Troitsk registered 25-year-old Vladimir "Ukrop" Skopintsev. An anarchist, known as a musician from the group Politzeki "and« Change the world without taking power ». And the one and the other couple thousand fans. His photographs, as well as the registration address repeatedly appeared on the Nazi sites, backed calls to violence.

In the evening on September 2 for this same address is the father of Vladimir and his younger brother - 21-year-old Andrew. According to Andrei Skopintseva, events unfolded this way: about eleven at night Andrew went to the balcony to talk on the phone, and past his head, about thirty inches, a bullet whistled.Then he heard from the house hurriedly drove up the machine. They called the police. According to Andrew, according to preliminary data, the shots, perhaps because of some home-made ognestrela. In the evening on September 2 for this same address is the father of Vladimir and his younger brother - 21-year-old Andrew. According to Andrei Skopintseva, events unfolded this way: about eleven at night Andrew went to the balcony to talk on the phone, and past his head, about thirty inches, a bullet whistled.Then he heard from the house hurriedly drove up the machine. They called the police. According to Andrew, according to preliminary data, the shots, perhaps because of some home-made ognestrela.

Police visited the scene, Andrew and his father was asked to travel to the city police department. After the formal narrative of what happened, my father was asked to wait in the corridor, and the young man was invited to one of the classrooms.

With Andrew, who had just been nearly killed, they decided not to stand on ceremony. He was interrogated by two men do not conceive of people in civilian clothes, as Andrew realized related to the center of the "E". "The interrogation took place on the Gestapo.Shouting and humiliated. They demanded a "tell all" about his brother and himself. Passport and telephone numbers copied from the address book. She was beaten, but so as to leave no trace ", - says Andrew. As a result, father and younger brother Vladimir Skopintseva held at the Trinity ATC all night, and literally escaped from there in the morning - as if they had not detained, but
    Andrew had not returned the passport before coming a "head". PSports Andrew is still in the ATC.

Andrei Skopintsev told Novaya Gazeta that currently goes to a meeting with human rights defenders.

"Novaya Gazeta": http://novayagazeta.ru/data/2010/097/22.html

Link: http://kras-punxrevival.blogspot.com/20 ... st-in.html

2. Bananaman

Bananaman Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 9, 2009

It, strange to read this as I have met Ukrop... But the translation is so bad it's hard to understand what really happened...

3. SenI

SenI Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 4, 2009
     Russian Federation
    Oops... I noticed it, sorry me. I took this text from the initial source of site avtonom.org. Here a new amended text:

A 25-year old Vladimir Skopincev is registered in Troick, one of the numerous towns of Moscow region. He is an anarchist and known as the member of bands “PolitZek” and “Change the world without taking power”. Both groups have several thousands of fans. His photos and registration address were frequently posted on fascist web-pages, along with demands of execution.

Vladimir’s father and younger brother - 21-year old Andrew- were present at home in the evening hours of September the 2nd, when an attempt on Vladimir's live took place. What follows is Andrew Skopintsev’s take on the events:

Somewhere around 11 pm Andrew went out on the balcony to talk over the cell phone. And next moment a bullet hit the wall 30 centimeters away from his head. He heard the noise of a car taking off from the scene. Militia was immediately notified of an attempted murder. According to Andrew, the preliminary analysis showed that he was fired at from a hand-made firearm.

Cops examined the crime scene, and insisted that Andrew and his father to accompany them to the town’s police department (UVD). After the formal interrogation, father was asked to wait in the corridor, and young man was taken in one of the offices for interrogation.

Cops decided not to go lightly on the guy, who had just miraculously escaped death. He was interrogated by two unidentified agents, who were most probably the employees of “centre E” (“antiextremist” police division in Russia).

“They interrogated me Gestapo-style. I was shouted at, abused. They demanded that I “tell everything” about my brother and myself. Took my ID and cell phone by force, copied all the numbers from the phone-book. I was beaten up, but they did it carefully - so that no evidence of it remained.” - This are the words of Andrew, who was lucky to escape from the police department.

Andrew and his father spent whole night in the department and escaped - for lack of better word - in the morning. Formally they were not detained, but Andrew’s ID were confiscated until “the arrival of our boss” in cops’ wording.

As of this moment, Andrew Skopintsev is consulting with local human rights organizations.

4. butcher

butcher Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 8, 2009