Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Anarcho Philippines

Discussion in 'Svenska (Swedish)' started by FATAL SOUND, Jan 16, 2015.

1. FATAL SOUND

FATAL SOUND Member Forum Member

Jan 15, 2015

i was a food not bombs volunteer and a member of black and green movement im looking for the interested to get tour and organize gig and bootleg here in third world because the punx scene here in philippines was not active.for those interested comrade just make a reply on this and lets toast and burn out the rich!revolutionary yours fatalsound*SQUATPUNK

2. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Welcome to APN much love to Philippino punks :beer:

3. FATAL SOUND

Jan 15, 2015

4. FATAL SOUND

Jan 15, 2015

thank you comrade for response,im willing to participate for those who want to go travel here in philippines for gig (dbeat,crust,power violence,experimental) just contact me or send me a reply on my ym snif_oncorpo@yahoo.com

5. RememberGlencoe

RememberGlencoe Experienced Member Experienced member

May 12, 2014

If you're looking for musicians, the simplest thing to do might be to create them. Because travelling all the way out to the Phillipenes to be part of a punk band is a tall order for the vast majority of people.
    This is an idea that I haven't been able to see through yet:
    burn copies of punk music. Try to have a variety of different styles, this will keep it interesting
    Mark the discs with what album and band they are. Maybe draw some a's and e's on the sleeves, something eye-catching
    place conspicously in places where disatisfied portions of the population frequent (preferably where the weather won't destroy the discs). Maybe a record store will let you dump a bunch on the front counter or something. Or a pawn shop. Ones that sell music supplies would be the most interested
    Hopefully this will stir up interest
    try using google to find bands in the country. You never know what could be happening only a few cities away
    organize a show. You might have to buy a couple cases of beer to pay bands with
    hopefully interested people will be impressed and inspired
    good luck to you, :)

6. nodogs_nomasters

nodogs_nomasters Experienced Member Experienced member

Jul 15, 2014
     United States
    Loving this thread. You have a very admirable idea, Fatal Sound. Very cool stuff. Welcome! :beer:

7. FATAL SOUND

Jan 15, 2015

thank you comrade for loving this thread,do you have band or do you play music?

8. (A)NOW

(A)NOW Active Member Forum Member

Jan 12, 2015

I'm a musician (struggling that is) without a band. But if I did, a trip to the Phillipines would be wonderful. Please keep up the cause. for all like minded comrades out there. in solidarity

:anarchism: :anarchism: :ecouteurs: :anarchism: :anarchism:

9. FATAL SOUND

Jan 15, 2015

for those interested band,travelers,hitch hiker,scavengers,sessionist,grafiti artist,freestylers,punk,[HU]MAN,WOMYN, just keep in touch with me on this site for communication. Im going to check the culture Jammers here in philippines. -after @ decades of existence we are still advocating non violence,war is business as usual!guns are for cowards!

10. FATAL SOUND

Jan 15, 2015

update* february 13, 2015 second third day,1pm philippines standard time etniko bandido collective, and some comrades from diff. branches of a circle they converge and organize with japanese matey for 1 month activity held in vargas museum University of the philippines,Quezon city.issue to be tackle/promote is the using of solar power,free tshirt printing,record selling,free market,goods selling,calendar of activity,zine and stuffs distibution,APEC,culture jam,gig,art.the event program is not yet closed for the individual/collective has a ideas want to share and add on. FATAL SOUND suggest live streaming,pirate radio,DIA TRIBE tour,BAND SLOT for the foreigns but no finalization yet regarding that,FATAL SOUND participate playing and selecting tune for the event. all power and energy consume by the event is from solar energy except the lights and cooling system.....

11. FATAL SOUND

Jan 15, 2015

Thank you,big up and nuff respect to all musicians*

12. FATAL SOUND

Jan 15, 2015