Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

New Oi Polloi d-beat track!!

Discussion in 'Band promotion & new album releases' started by OiBoy81, Sep 17, 2014.

1. OiBoy81

OiBoy81 Active Member Forum Member

Jul 31, 2011

OK, here's a new OI POLLOI track recorded especially for tomorrow's referendum on Scottish Independence. It's from the same session when the new Oi Polloi LP was recorded in Finland last month. Play loud!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OljbTI8Y4n8

2. RememberGlencoe

RememberGlencoe Experienced Member Experienced member

May 12, 2014

This makes me happy on so many levels.

Salmond may have watered the cause down so much as to ruin the best results that could come from this, but being arm in arm with England's still better than under it's ass, I suppose.
    Alba has so much more potential to be more than just another cookie-cutter capitalist republic. Especially one STILL LOYAL TO LIZZY WINDSOR.
    Alba is perhaps the best place in the world to start an experiment in anarcho-syndicalism or some other paradigm shift in governance. The population is small, unshackled by much cultural/religious dogma, with rich in-demand resources like our gargantuan oil industry. Look how well-off Norway is because of oil.
    We could seize the oil industry, place a temporary government in chrage, then figure out a new Constitution, based around whatever principles and ideas seem the best to explore, with little rush. We invented capitalism, a horrible thing, but one that has enthralled and electrified the world. The entire globe operates off of one Scot's ideas! With all the wisdom we have gained from the era of capitalism, and our bright minds, imagine what amazing places we could go, politically! What mistakes we now know how to avoid!
    We're still better off half-assed free than not, I guess. Let's see what happens and take it from there.