Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Band Sought (Bassist, Drummer, Guitarist) London

Discussion in 'Band promotion & new album releases' started by dbeat93, Mar 2, 2014.

1. dbeat93

dbeat93 New Member New Member

Mar 2, 2014

Hi, I am Charles, I am 21 years old and from Ireland, I just moved over to London 4 months ago. I am looking to start a full-time band or I am available to join a band. (INSTRUMENTS STATED BELOW)

You might be thinking why should I start a band with you/Why do I want you in my band?

Well,I have played in various bands over the years.I have gathered a modicum of success and have toured around Ireland & U.K. I have over 7 years experience and played around 1000 shows, competent, reliable and punctual.

I have a wide arrange of musical taste from ANARCHO,FOLK/Punk, Ska, Stoner/Rock,Metal, Hardcore, Neo/CRUST/D-Beat.

I also have really useful contacts all over Ireland.

Why are you not with your bands back in Ireland??

Basically at the moment I am over here studying a degree in Music Technology and to involve myself in a new project.

Anyway you get the hint of what I am trying to say..

I play the following instruments.

Bass (GRADE EIGHT)
    Drums (GRADE SEVEN)
    Electric guitar
    Banjo
    Bouzouki
    Accordion
    Backing Vocals
    Harmonica

I also have knowledge in song-writing and arrangements, Live sound, Studio recording, Tour bookings, and Gig organising as well as video editing and promotion tools.

I have a full P.A rig, Guitar and bass rigs.

Realistically if you are willing to start a band with me I have no preference in what I will be playing (INSTRUMENT WISE)

If you are interested, you should give me a PM and we will talk further. I'm a easy going guy so don't be shy. I can also send you previous band material I have been involved in.

Any more information on me or what I'm hoping to do please do contact me.

Regards, :beer:

Charles K