Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

7 years old kid killed by police who were excited by a tv reality show

Discussion in 'General political debates' started by ungovernable, May 21, 2010.

1. ungovernable

ungovernable Autonome Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    It was a raid in the house of a suspect supposed to be the object of an emission by a tv reality show called "The First 48"... The polices were excited and even if they were alerted of the presence of a young kid, they threw in a flashbang and shot dead the 7 years old kid

[​IMG]

2. Lunadimae

Lunadimae Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Mar 1, 2010

Fucking pigs, if I were that girl's father I would have raped that fucking shit.

3. easy e

easy e Experienced Member Experienced member

Jan 30, 2010

detroit police are awful. they've always been awful. they've never given a fuck about anything before, so they really shouldn't try to start now.

4. alco-cur

alco-cur Member Forum Member

May 17, 2010

not only detroit police.....police is awful....i hate 'em....grgrggrr....

5. rude-boy

rude-boy Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Mar 12, 2010

wow that is intense. so the suspect they were after was in the apertment beside them? poor girl..poor family.

6. raindeer667

raindeer667 Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 10, 2009

detroit people perhaps need everyone's support and solidarity instead of mere news coverage...

detroit is much to far, but searching the internet and proactive efforts can do alot more than observe. <3

7. deadsmart

deadsmart Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 19, 2009

That's fucking horrible.

AND they were filming that "First 48" show?
    So that mean they went in there full force to show off?
    I think I've seen parts of that, it's where they say they only have 48hrs to catch whomever.

It's hard to say (with the police force)but I wonder if it wouldve ended without the death of an innocent girl if they weren't doing some dumb TV shit. :ecouteurs: