Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

vandalism

Discussion in 'General political debates' started by traqn dimitrov, Sep 16, 2013.

1. traqn dimitrov

traqn dimitrov Active Member Forum Member

Mar 7, 2013
     Bulgaria
    hey, I was woundering if anonimus vandalism realy expreses the hate for the state to anyone but you and if so doesn't it become pointles ?

2. Bakica

Bakica Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Feb 21, 2010

For me, it always depends. I like to call it 'targeted destroying' of property. If destroying banks, MN companies, state institutions while no people are hurt in the process it's fine by me. The damage has to be significant, if it's not then it's pointless. The only way to make them suffer is to make them pay ( literally ) :) But then again, this might not be considered as vandalism as many people think of vandalism as pointless and random destroying of peoples property. That kind of vandalism is stupid.

3. THEBLACKNOVA

THEBLACKNOVA Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 11, 2011
     Mexico
    Are you saying that "vandalism" is not enough?? and that other tactics should be used??? Sure \m/

Like what the Zapatistas did?? Form an army and liberate a space, and hold it?

What would you suggest randomdude??
    Here is a zine on Direct Action Tactics...to put some ideas in your head \m/

http://zinelibrary.info/direct-action-tactics

4. traqn dimitrov

traqn dimitrov Active Member Forum Member

Mar 7, 2013
     Bulgaria
    the point is not if vandalism is enough or not but if there is a point to it if the bastards don't know who did it. for instance i brake the parlaments window with a rock and the cops think it's a random act of violence from a football fan isn't that pointles ?

5. THEBLACKNOVA

Aug 11, 2011
     Mexico
    Oh i see, thats why peeps write communiques, to point out why an action was taken.

6. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    This is a very loaded question

7. THEBLACKNOVA

Aug 11, 2011
     Mexico
    Is it because the the definition of the word (van·dal·ism, noun, 1. action involving deliberate destruction of or damage to public or private property.) Legitimizes the logic of the state? :ecouteurs:

8. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Yes...you are a very smart cookie indeed young sir :ecouteurs:

9. Bakica

Feb 21, 2010

You should not take credit for actions you did. People should only know WHY you did it, not who. That is the main point in my opinion, not to idolize people but the idea.

10. THEBLACKNOVA

Aug 11, 2011
     Mexico
    @ Bakica
    What do you think of cells or individuals that sign their communiques with the initials of world wide practices like the IAF (Informal Anarchist Federation) or CCF (Conspiracy of Cells of Fire)? Should people not know these world wide informal organizations of like minded individuals exist and are taking action?

11. Bakica

Feb 21, 2010

Of course they should, I was talking on individual level. I've heard so many people talking and bragging about what they have done just to rise their reputation in certain social / political groups. I don't like the idea of people being idols because of what they have done. Such organization should of course put their initials or somehow let people know of what they've done ( THEY as organization, not certain individuals within it ). I always think of Zapatistas when talking about this. They wear masks because they want to show that it's not the individuals who are doing it but the whole idea and community ( among other reasons ). That is why we don't know the name of Marcos, which is his nom de guerre. I hope you don't misunderstand what I'm trying to say, I've few examples of what I'm trying to explain but I wish not to talk about them openly.

12. marsha

marsha Member New Member

Sep 15, 2013

what a sickening verbiage of an overly adapted middleclass loser who never raised a single finger...
    [​IMG]
    and for this:
    you and your cronies of the lonely keyboard junkie club should get kicked out of here, just and only to make an end to your abusive white noise yaketyak and the trolling.

13. THEBLACKNOVA

Aug 11, 2011
     Mexico
    Could you please elaborate on this please ^^^^^^^ :ecouteurs:

14. THEBLACKNOVA

Aug 11, 2011
     Mexico
    Self-Defence is a better word to use than vandalism. :ecouteurs:

15. dazurbaan

dazurbaan Member New Member

Mar 4, 2013

Depends on what you define vandalism. Kicking a thrashcan is pretty pointless while spraying a political graffiti picture or destroying surveillance cameras can be seen as hate for the state.

16. SurgeryXdisaster

SurgeryXdisaster Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 8, 2009

Spray paint your hate so that the maintenance worker/janitor can do some unpaid overtime cleaning it off the wall.

Something like; "SOLIDARITY" or "Workers of the World Unite!"

:poop:

17. Spike one of many

Spike one of many Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Banana Republic  South Africa
    I guess that depends where you spray it. I've seen graffiti that's well over 10 yrs old.

18. Bakica

Feb 21, 2010

That's not true. Most of the radical anarchist graffiti in my town are never cleaned, and usually antifa takes care of right-wing ones. No janitor takes care of that where I'm from.

19. SurgeryXdisaster

SurgeryXdisaster Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 8, 2009

The world's a big place eh?

It can only be asked that you think about the repercussions when tagging certain targets