Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Multinational Company Nestle: water should not be public and it should be privatized

Discussion in 'General political debates' started by Rebellious twit, Apr 19, 2013.

1. Rebellious twit

Rebellious twit Experienced Member Experienced member

Jul 21, 2012

Okay so today i found out about this article http://americanlivewire.com/nestle-ceo- ... man-right/ this article explains about the CEO of Nestle Peter Brabeck which opinion about water that it should be privatized and not public what the actual fuck was the first thing i thought, it should be a human right to be allowed to drink water and Multinational Companies like coca.cola and nestle shouln'dt take that right away from us

This is a Perfect example for what Neoliberalism is in a nutshell

so Fuck Nestle and Fuck their CEO and FUCK CAPITALISM AND PRIVATIZING WATER!

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=nTqvBhFVdvE[/video]

2. NoGodsNoMasters38

NoGodsNoMasters38 Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 17, 2013

Water is water, evil capitalist bastards.

3. Kobac

Kobac Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 7, 2009
     Denmark
    Few years ago i ve read an article about how Coca Cola company wants to privatize waters in Croatia, so i think to myself in near future there will be a war for water in these regions because some fuckers wants to fuel their greed

4. traqn dimitrov

traqn dimitrov Active Member Forum Member

Mar 7, 2013
     Bulgaria
    BURN THE BASTARDS

5. Spike one of many

Spike one of many Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Banana Republic  South Africa
    DROWN the bastards! :lmao: