Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

N. Korea..... WTF!

Discussion in 'General political debates' started by Sick Boy 77, Apr 12, 2013.

1. Sick Boy 77

Sick Boy 77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Mar 29, 2010

Alright. So I have been reading a lot about what's happening with N. Korea and I keep wondering what they hell are they trying to do? They are boasting all this power and trying to make it seem like they could destroy anything in their path, but we know and I think they know they can't. Why are they doing this shit? it doesn't make sense.If they do launch a missile it's not going anywhere. They probably do have the technology to launch one that could make it to California but how much damage it would do is something to chuckle at. They are even putting out Photoshopped pictures of military training that makes it seem like there are more solders that actually appear in the picture. The propaganda videos are funny. One shows NY city and then a nuclear blast leveling it. That isn't the funny part. It's the really bad CGI they use to make it. Why put out all this crap when and if they do try to launch a "war" it wouldn't last but maybe a month or just a little longer. Do I want this to happen? No. Fuck No. :ecouteurs:

I have all these ideas in my head that make some sense. Maybe they are trying to hide some real agenda. Get the military's backs turned while someone else attacks the U.S. when we are not looking. Iran maybe? Those two are allies I think, but Iran's army isn't capable of launching a full scale attack from half way across the world. So I guess that one is out. There has to be some other agenda. Thanks to the fuck nut Bush that put the USA in two wars at once the defense budget is cut to shit. Although, war is one of the biggest profit makers for the United States. If it is the case then N. Korea might or should know this and another war would be something that would tear apart our government more over spending cuts putting it into chaos which in turn would turn their backs to focus on something that shouldn't of happened in the first place.

This is one of the reasons why I hate governments. If there is a war. Who would you blame for it, and what do you think should be done to stop it from happening?

Here is one of the images put out by N. Korea that was Photoshopped. You can tell that it is Photoshopped.
    [​IMG]

2. Grizzly The Unamed Sharp

Grizzly The Unamed Sharp Active Member Forum Member

Apr 11, 2013

Well first a war off with North Korea would probably last longer than a month for sure, it's sad to say it but a large majority of NK people including it's youth have been exposed to so much propaganda they would be willing to die for their leader. I remember watching a feed about education in North Korea and basically kids are taught that the US is the enemy and we are relative to nazis (while I agree we aren't the nicest of people, I don't think we've reached that scale of evil quite yet) and that we need to be exterminated, every man, women, and child. Also I don't think Kim Jong Un's lieing about his intentions, it was revealed recently by a US Intelligence report that NK has exceeded expectations what Nuclear Technology they have. Do I think Un has some underhanded plot here, I say probably. How should we act towards this? I don't know, all I know is alot of people might get hurt over this nutcase.

3. THEBLACKNOVA

THEBLACKNOVA Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 11, 2011
     Mexico
    N Korean missiles can't reach the USA but they can reach South Korea and maybe Japan? and thats were a war would be fought, South Korea, if there was a war. So no missiles aimed at California, or missiles that can reach Cali, but I've heard on mainstream news in the USA that N Korea probably has nuclear capabilities and can arm a war head with it.

The USA has 28,500 personnel stations in South Korea.
    Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Forces_Korea

What does Kim Jong Un have too loose?

North Korea army size, from wiki:
    Active personnel...... 1,106,000 (ranked 5th) (2010)
    Reserve personnel.....8,200,000 (2010) (ranked 1st)
    source http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korean_People's_Army

Is he all talk and no action? Will people call him a paper tiger?? Does he give a fuck over the people he rules over?

4. Rebellious twit

Rebellious twit Experienced Member Experienced member

Jul 21, 2012

Now lets not jump to conclusions that fast, don't you guys get it?, this is the same scheme they used back in the cold war threats and threats and threats, your concerns about this conflict only makes it worse people are eating this raw as propaganda i predict a new propaganda war, we should ignore these threats and tell both of these people to shut up however i'm with anon on this one North Korea needs freedom and Democracy, not the kind The U.S.A United Shits of Atombombersofshitland has to offer but the done builded on solidarity and trust, a true Anarchist state. \m/

5. THEBLACKNOVA

Aug 11, 2011
     Mexico
    Same old, same old propaganda war...i'm bored all ready.

6. THEBLACKNOVA

Aug 11, 2011
     Mexico
    [​IMG]

7. Rebellious twit

Jul 21, 2012

ive already seen alot of people who are loyal to the us of a, making memes about this war already how the US is going to bomb North Korea and how all the people in North Korea are all stalinist commies who worship a dead guy...

I hate this kind of Racism that people forget that these people are suppressed and needs real help not by war for fake democracy or the us of a's offering of their capitalism..

8. THEBLACKNOVA

Aug 11, 2011
     Mexico
    MMMM people in the USA or should i say patriots in the USA are all willing, to attack outside the USA anyone when it comes down to it, as well as politicians, cuz they think of themselves as untouchable, until 9-11 happened...

and due to the US Governments abilities to not Draft USA citizens to go to war but instead hire private soldiers to fill in the empty spots that need to be filled in a war, americans just go on consuming and shit...

but yes i do agree with you that people in North Korea deserve to be free human beings...

but fuck, what are we witnessing? a state the USA cant just come in and fuck over as it pleases and if it tries too, many of USA's allies will die along with many US troops...

an when it comes to the "leader" of north korea, I'm making fun of a human being born in a bubble who lives like a god and gets to decide if people live or die, but then again so does Obama, but presidents come and go and that fucker will be there until someone kills him and replaces him or dies :/

9. ungovernable

ungovernable Autonome Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    Ok i've been following north korea story sice years. What i can guarantee is that they aren't gonna do anything against USA. They just can't. Their missile wouldn't even reach USA and even if they did then the NATO would be able to intercept it before it reach north america. North Korea have a military technology from the 70'. Attacking the USA would be plain suicide and North Korea would just disseapear from the map if they do anything against USA. Anyway, if they want to attack, they will most likely strike their old ennemies first - south korea.

North Korea has been threatening the whole world since decennies and they keep saying they will attack everyone. It's just a power game. This is a stalinist dictatorship and they act just like they were still living in the cold war. The whole regime lays on power so the new dictator needs to show that he's like his father and that he can face USA and their allies. By doing this he appears to his people as a strong dictator who's not scared, so they will keep obeying and thinking their country is strong just like USSR was. The north korea people live imprisonned from the rest of the world, they don't have access to any other information so they just believe everything they are told.

It is very unlikely that north korea will launch a real war against anyone. It's just a power game. The new dictator is less of a warmonger than his father, remember when he arrived to the power he did some actions to reconcile both koreas. But all of the high-ranking officiers in the army are loyal to the ancient regime so he must show that he's a strong dictator like his father to avoid a Coup d'État.
    Remember recently North Korea invited the boss of Google just before these events. It appeared like N korea wanted to open to the world. The dictator even invited a NBA star to watch a basketball match at Pyongyang.

But this time even their old allies - russia and china - are standing against them. They're alone in this game. Why would they start a war ?

Another theory i have seen is that this whole power game could be a reason to force USA and their ally to interference in N Korea's affairs. It could be the trigger to a new revolution in North Korea to modernize the regime and come to the conclusion that they don't have the choice to open to the world, exactly like China's communist regime did by opening to capitalism and modernity. Like i explained all of the high-ranking officiers are loyal to the old regime and brainwashed by the propaganda, so they wouldn't accept that unless it's provoked by something - like what's happenning right now.

10. Geck0)))

Geck0))) Active Member Forum Member

Mar 18, 2013

My take on things is that Korea has just been this testing ground for north 'merica and China to troll each other with since the money folks wouldn't want us to go to real war because their house of cards would get blown over.

Instead of doing meat head threat tactics like flying bombers nearby we should just cruise them over and instead of bombs drop them some pallets of food. This shit could be over and done with in a couple of months......

11. ungovernable

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    North Korea won't have china's support if they attack first.

China won't put themselves in a superpower nuclear war for a country as insignificant as North Korea.

12. nclpw

nclpw Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

May 25, 2012

As far as I remember this was not unprovoked, and as much as I don't support a dictatorshit like north korea, I have an even bigger problem with the US. They might not reach north america, but I don't think that's their aim either, they threatened to destroy US bases, meaning they would rather attack south korea or japan, and even though their technology is outdated they would be able to do some pretty big damage.
    The the russians weren't really a big help even back then, I wouldn't consider that a big loss. Its weird that the chinese withdrew their support, but I wouldn't be so sure that they'd stay out of it if something really happened. Its not that their relations to the western world are that good anyway, and that's not really where they're investing either.

In the meantime you can feel safe over there, I don't think the commies are coming for you yet. And I suggest you ask yourself why the fuck your government does the exact same thing to every other country in the world that north korea is doing right now.

13. Grizzly The Unamed Sharp

Grizzly The Unamed Sharp Active Member Forum Member

Apr 11, 2013

Problem with that is Un will be back doing the same stupid shit later, granted alot of people could use that food, I can bet that he'll have that food confiscated claiming something like "it's poison" so he can fuel the hate flames against the U.S. little more or my other theory is that IS his plan all along, having us give the country aid so he can shut up, but as I said people there DO need that aid...all of this going on is very upsetting.

14. Rebellious twit

Jul 21, 2012

last time help organistations gave North korea aid all the supplies containing food etc etc were given to kim jong uns family they don't care about their people. :(

15. ungovernable

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    China stood for north korea because it is an economic ally and they would defend them if US invaded them FIRST. But since they started to threaten the whole world china withdrew their support and right now they are collaborating with the USA to convice north korea to calm the fuck down. China won't do anything if north korea attack first. Probably same with russia.

Like i explained earlier, i think this whole story could be a big scenario to force North Korea to enter the modern age. Kim Jung Un studied in Swiss and everyone said he was a very occidentalised student. He's very open to the modern world and probably realised North Korea needs to enter modernity, but the oldschool high-officiers of the regime are still brainwashed by his father's propaganda so he needs a scenario to convince them to do the same step china did a couple of years ago.

16. Rebellious twit

Jul 21, 2012

well i think one thing we can all agree on war sucks!.

17. THEBLACKNOVA

Aug 11, 2011
     Mexico
    What? What did they ever do to you?? HAHA yeah they destroy humans... i think Chomsky called them a rogue state or an outlaw state, they do as they please, destroying whatever is needed to expand their economy...and their friends (national allies) fight for whats left of the main kill (or state)... :ecouteurs:

America likes to talk big, yeah will bomb your ass and shit, as long as its a small country, fuck those fuckers are still in Iraq and Afghanistan...against North Korea i wonder what sort of damage the US is willing to take?? 5 thousand US solders dead? 10G? 50G? 100G? i wonder what their contingency plans look like, and if they drop nuclear bombs on N Korea, how many people are expected to die from the mofo radiation that docent recognize national state lines...

A sad transition it would be to the modern word, the privatization of lands to top leaders and new allies (The US State) and a new class structure introduced with the illusion of the possibility of climbing from one to another, up and down, and blamed from ones situation shifted from the system to the individual for ones problems... fuck i wonder if there population would decrease like Russia's did as structural reforms were introduced...people are starving in N Korea now, FUCK! and how many more would die of starvation probably as it changed to a modern world, FUCK many died in Russia of starvation also when it when from "state capitalism" to Individual capitalism"

fuck :/

Kim Jong-un is the current leader of North Korea, hid father was Kim Jong-il and his uncle was Mentally-il :p

18. Rebellious twit

Jul 21, 2012

:lmao:

19. Sick Boy 77

Sick Boy 77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Mar 29, 2010

I have seen many picturing depicting how far a missile could be launched. Here is one of them. Now whether the pictures are accurate is up for discussion, but I have read on many news sites that a missile could reach the west coast of the US. I think it's in development still. It's how much damage it could do is the main debate on it.
    [​IMG]

20. Rebellious twit

Jul 21, 2012

even if this missile is launched it stille won't get that far. as it looks like