[ Archive ]
Who are We ?
Anarchopunk albums: 3716
International albums: 1332
Total downloads: 5048

> New Topics
 Absolutist..
Absolutist [by evilbuttmunkeh @ 23-04-2017]

Saw theseguys theother week, great stuff [video:3air811j]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySQ8c5tnGC8&amp;feature=youtu.be[/video:3air811j] (...)

0 reply - last post by evilbuttmunkeh @ 23-04-2017 00:00
 Violent Pacifists - 39 tr..
Violent Pacifists - 39 track EP [by evilbuttmunkeh @ 22-04-2017]

Short fast hardcore punk Cd version available now and you can preorder the 7&quot; Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/violentpacifists/ (...)

0 reply - last post by evilbuttmunkeh @ 22-04-2017 23:06
 i introduce myself..
i introduce myself [by scvm @ 22-04-2017]

elo (...)

1 reply - last post by Spike, one of many @ 25-04-2017 13:24
 Introduction..
Introduction [by PunkFromBama @ 17-04-2017]

Hello, everyone. I am PunkFromBama, and I'm new to this forum. I play guitar and bass. For punk bands, I like Ramones, Misfits, Clash, Sex Pistols, Black Flag, and Minor Threat. For political views, I am an anarchist. I don't like (...)

0 reply - last post by PunkFromBama @ 17-04-2017 17:29
 Wildspeaker - At The Cost..
Wildspeaker - At The Cost of An Animal (Dropdead cover) [by Level5Vegan @ 14-04-2017]

[video:1x9en6oj]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVOjnX4kym0[/video:1x9en6oj] (...)

0 reply - last post by Level5Vegan @ 14-04-2017 22:05
 Wildspeaker - Fuck Nazi S..
Wildspeaker - Fuck Nazi Sympathy (Aus-Rotten) [by Level5Vegan @ 14-04-2017]

[video:1cidr67d]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI3CrIgZlAk[/video:1cidr67d] (...)

0 reply - last post by Level5Vegan @ 14-04-2017 22:03
 Ausencia and Prision Post..
Ausencia and Prision Postumo 7"s Out Now! [by discosmmm @ 12-04-2017]

OUT NOW!!! AUSENCIA &quot;¿Cuantas Vidas?&quot; EP &amp; PRISION POSTUMO EP. Share and tell a friend! AUSENCIA &quot;¿Cuantas Vidas?&quot; EP This is the second EP from L.A.’s AUSENCIA and they follow up their first EP with m (...)

0 reply - last post by discosmmm @ 12-04-2017 03:43
 Manic Relapse Fest Vol 5 ..
Manic Relapse Fest Vol 5 - Apr 28-30 [by discosmmm @ 12-04-2017]

MANIC RELAPSE FEST VOL. V - April 28, 29, 30 2017 Oakland, CA ----------------------------------------------- Day 1: Friday Day Show + Photo Exhibit @ 1234 Go! Records 420 40th St #5, Oakland, CA 94608 S.H.I.T. (Canada) Younge (...)

0 reply - last post by discosmmm @ 12-04-2017 03:32
 Spam the Kremlin..
Spam the Kremlin [by CroydonTouristOffice @ 11-04-2017]

[url=http&#58;//en&#46;kremlin&#46;ru/contacts:bfnj3ngu]en.kremlin.ru/contacts[/url:bfnj3ngu] There ya go. After Chechnya's LGBT concentration camp, and Russia's treatment of Syria- let's all spam the fuck out of the Kremlin. I (...)

0 reply - last post by CroydonTouristOffice @ 11-04-2017 22:21
 What's good ladies and ge..
What's good ladies and gents? [by classless @ 10-04-2017]

Looks like I'm the newest member for a few moments. Just throwing a quick hello out into the void. Hello. (...)

0 reply - last post by classless @ 10-04-2017 07:58

> Latest Replies
 Re: Conflict - Standard Issue - 82-87 - (UK)
 Re: i introduce myself
 Re: any cool tattoos?
 Re: Cleaning Vinyl Records w/ Wood Glue !!
 Re: Replenish Records Releases & Downloads
 i introduce myself
 Re: Where are all the international punks at?
 Re: the impact of communism
 Re: any cool tattoos?
 Re: Alice.f is new
 Re: Compilation - French Anarcho-punk tribute to Aus-Rotten - 2011 (France)
 Re: Compilation - French Anarcho-punk tribute to Aus-Rotten - 2011 (France)
 Re: Contempt
 Re: Returning member
 Re: Returning member
 Returning member
 Re: You know what pisses me off? Paper towels.
 Re: What really pisses you off?
 Alice.f is new
 Re: What really pisses you off?
 Re: Yhteiskunnan Ystävät? - Kahleet Poikki!
 Re: Your Bands!
 Re: Punk-Perestroika - punk from the USSR on Soundcloud
 Re: BC punk new to the forum
 Re: Hello from GA USA
 Re: Razlog Za - Sutra - 1998 (Croatia)
 Re: Introduction
 Re: The Fartz - Because This Fuckin' World Stinks...Ep - 1981 (U$A)
 Re: Young blood here!
 Re: BC punk new to the forum
 Re: Introduction

> New Downloads
 SCVM- Demo 2016..
 Project Youth - Demo 2017 (Istanbul, TR)..
 Nervous Trend - s/t demo - 2013 (Australia)..
 Apteria//Iron Worzel - Split 12" - 2017 ..
 Wholly Idle - demo..
 Powerage - Protest to Survive EP +1 EP - 1985..
 Down With Rent - Like a Pane of Breaking Glas..
 Klasskamp - Dödscrust Från Helvete 2016 (SW..
 Yhteiskunnan Ystävät? - Kahleet Poikki!..
 Pax Americana - Diskografia..

Support us, buy a T-Shirt:

Pirate-Punk.net (fr)
QuebecUnderground.net
Resistance.tk (fr)
Webzine.Resistance.tk (fr)
PunksAndSkins.com (en)
Ni-Dieu-Ni-Maitre.com (fr)
No-Gods-No-Masters.com (en)
Ni-Dios-Ni-Amo.com (es)

Add us on FACEBOOK

Add us on LAST.FM

Add us on MYSPACE

Click here to register an account on the forums

Satellite - Amoral Ep - 2001 (Indonesia)

Find more downloads by Satellite Click here to learn how to download music on Anarcho-Punk.net

Satellite - Amoral Ep - 2001 (Indonesia)

Postby dokie on 17/01/2011, 22:06

http://www.mediafire.com/?xddv9udc8d8ee38
(click on the link above to download the album)
NOTE: If you like the album, support the scene and buy it from an underground distro or from the band itself!

01. Sisi Perang / Side Of War
o2. Haruskah Kita / Should We
03. Janganlah Memandang Sebelah Mata / Do not Look To one Eye
04. Tipu Daya Manusia / Trick Human Resources
05. Krisis Sosial / Social Crisis
06. Hentikan Perang / Stop The War
07. Tiada Lagi Keadilan / No More Justice
08. Kebebasan Tanpa Batas / Freedom Without Limits
09. Lapar / Hunger
10. Awal Kerusakan / Beginning Of Damage

Biography of Satellite:
“There is no substitute for honesty in music. Every once in a while a song speaks to you; reminds you of how you really feel. We truly hope SATELLITE becomes a voice for the joy, heartache, beauty and truth of life.”
-Steven McMorran

There are multiple artists with this name:
- progressive rock band from Poland
- rock/worship band from New Zealand,
- Two rock bands from the US; one is based in Sacramento and the other one is based in Los Angeles!
- jazz group from Zagreb, Croatia
- punk band from Indonesia

1)
Satellite is a Polish band formed in 2000 ,led by drummer, composer, and lyricist Wojtek Szadkowski and featuring most if not all of the members of another well-known outfit from that country, Collage, Wojtek included. So at least in some ways, Satellite can be considered Collage's reincarnation, especially since Wojtek was a primary mastermind behind that band too.

Band members:

Robert Amirian (vocals)
Sarhan Kubeisi (guitars)
Przemek Zawadski (bass)
Krzysiek Palczewski (keyboards)
Wojtek Szadkowski (drums; acoustic guitar)

My space:http://www.myspace.com/satellitepoland

Satellite's two albums, "A Street Between Sunrise And Sunset" (2003) & "Evening Games" (2005), were unanimously acclaimed sensational and got enthusiastic reception worldwide (front cover story in Colossus Magazine, reviews and interviews in Rock Hard, Eclipsed, iO Pages, Dutch Progressive Rock Page, and many, many more!). Their third release, album "Into The Night", proved that the band well deserves these words of praise. And even more!!!
Debut album was released on March 10, 2003 by Metal Mind Productions. It's follow up, "Evening Games", released in February 2005 reached no. 8 at the top100 best selling records in Poland.
At the beginning of June 2005 regular rehearsals started to make Satellite a real band not just Wojtek’s solo studio project. As the results on 22nd September 2005 Satellite recorded live DVD - "Evening Dreams" (2006).

2007 marks the return of Satellite. In March the band had a privilege to play at the famous Baja Prog Festival in Mexico and in November released third studio album entitled "Into The Night". In the meantime Satellite welcomed Jarek Michalski (bass) as a new band member.

In 2009 Satellite returns with a brand new offering – “Nostalgia”. As the band claims, it's their fourth and most mature offering. Most of the album was recorded in Wojtek Szadkowski’s home studio. He is also responsible for the music and lyrics for "Nostalgia". The music offered on the new album is a combination of the sound of the 70’s with the modern 21st century sound. The lyrics relate to each other in a loose manner - they're about coming to terms with the past, about the need for a change, starting anew, distancing oneself to one's own past. At the same time, ironically, the music on "Nostalgia" manifests a longing for the mood of the 70's and 80's.

"Nostalgia” - was released by Metal Mind Productions on 23rd February 2009 in Europe / 10th March 2009 in USA. The album is available in two formats: a standard CD and a digipak CD with two bonus tracks.

2)
Hailing from Christchurch, NZ Satellite (named after the release of their 3rd album of the same name) started out with a vision to write relevant music that catered for (but was certainly not limited to) a youth audience for a local youth camp. Now after releasing 4 albums and numerous EP's Satellite's passion seems to be burning brighter still and they're always finding ways to stay relevant to those whom they're trying to speak to.

Their inviting and intense live show has showcased many stages including Parachute Festival, the Westpac Trust Centre (in Christchurch), the Get Smart Conference, as well as numerous festivals and events around New Zealand (including their stomping ground Eastercamp in Christchurch) playing to large crowd numbers wherever they go.

The Satellite collective has grown and changed in many ways since its initial conception, but that hasn't stopped any growth musically and spiritually... if anything it showcases the talent and passion that each musician (past and present) has to fulfill the Satellite vision. The current mixture of youth and experience has just finished their 5th album (Self-titled aka the Girl album) which was released at Eastercamp 2008!!!

3)
Satellite id a Sacramento-based rock band.

4)
Satellite is Steven McMorran, Mitch Allan, and Josh Dunahoo.

"There is no substitute for honesty in music. Every once in a while a song speaks to you; reminds you of how you really feel. We truly hope SATELLITE becomes a voice for the joy, heartache, beauty and truth of life." -Steven

When singer/songwriter Steven McMorran was invited to play at music producer Mitch Allan's Los Angeles-based "songwriter's night" in early 2009, a spark of inspiration was formed. A month later when Josh Dunahoo was added to the mix, SATELLITE was born. With influences ranging from Bruce Springsteen and Paul Simon to Radiohead and Snow Patrol, SATELLITE is ready to make their impact on the music world. While the band thus far is known primarily for their raw and heartfelt live performances, SATELLITE aimed to deliver the same emotion and energy with their debut EP, RING THE BELLS.

website: http://www.satellite-music.com Read more on Last.fm. User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License; additional terms may apply.

Similar artists:
Collage
Believe
Pendragon
Note: The biography is automatically taken from Last.fm and may be inaccurate. We have no control over it.

dokie

View member's uploaded albums

Add to friends

Re: Satellite - Amoral Ep - 2001 (Indonesia)

Postby kevin noise on 18/01/2011, 03:08

mantab = mangan tebu

kevin noise

Add to friends

Postby kevin noise on 18/01/2011, 13:56

biography in this page is not appropriate.... :@

kevin noise

Add to friends

Postby agam on 25/06/2013, 12:34

:D
<3

agam

Add to friends