Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

It cannot be that one doesn't find....

Discussion in 'Musik og Counter-kulturer' started by Hirnsäule, Apr 22, 2010.

1. Hirnsäule

Hirnsäule New Member New Member

Apr 22, 2010

... a gig on a friday or saturday.
    We're going on tour next month and it happens just what happend to some danish friends of mine (FEJLFIX) when they came touring to Germany last month...we simply don't find a gig. How can that be??? On a normal day during the week it would be understandable, but on a weekend???
    For me, there's too many bands, too many places, too many concerts, too much access to music... so people are simply satisfied...
    but there is also too much shit. Too much reproduction... boooooring. And people are lazy...
    How can that be? I hate this development. Well, we will play somewhere...on the streets, if it's necessary!

So, after all, this is also a cry for HEEEEEEEELP! :

Hi!

I'm writing you, because i'm kind of desperate, because i refuse to accept that it is impossible to find a gig on a friday/saturday in denmark... maybe you can help us???

We're HIRNSÄULE, an uncomplicated diy-punk-band from northern Germany, and we are planning a little weekenend tour around ascencion day 13th-15th of may to Denmark with our friends (and side project of our guitarist and bassist) RAZOR SMILEZ. They play good (old) punk and have a nice set now, but didn't record yet. We are 2 bands, in total 9 people, only one bus.
    Do you think you could help us with a gig on saturday, 15th of may????

You can find more information about us and our music here: http://www.hirnsaeule.de
    If you prefer a real demo tape (or cd), sure we can send it to you!

Dates:
    12th -Alte Meierei, Kiel
    13th- Hafermarkt, Flensburg
    14th- (to be confirmed-> Århus, school)
    15th- HEEEEEEELP

I talked to many many people, but it doesn't seem to be possible anywhere... Can you help us???

It would be nice to hear from you! (even if the answer is as short as "no" or "sorry, i cannot help you", but please respond something, so I know you got the mail and I don't have to bother you any longer ;-))

Thanks, and best wishes,
    Martin // Hirnsäule

--
    http://www.hirnsaeule.de

2. Protspecd

Protspecd Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Mar 3, 2010

"It would be nice to hear from you! (even if the answer is as short as "no" or "sorry, i cannot help you", but please respond something, so I know you got the mail and I don't have to bother you any longer ;-))"

Can't help you sorry, in Australia =P

3. Spike one of many

Spike one of many Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Banana Republic  South Africa
    Was ist eine Hirnsäule? Ein Hals?