Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Autodefensa

Discussion in 'Política y crítica social' started by THEBLACKNOVA, Dec 14, 2012.

1. THEBLACKNOVA

THEBLACKNOVA Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 11, 2011
     Mexico
    Autodefensa (Self-Defence)

Documental realizado en Valparaíso, indaga y refleja desde donde se gestan las manifestaciones sociales mas radicales a modo de autodefensa en contra de la violencia que se ejerce estado sobre la sociedad o gran parte de ella.

This video is in spanish, but hopefully they will sub it in english soon, what is said could be applied to any where there are struggles in the world against the state and capitalism, a critique of "Self Defense" what the state calls "violence"

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzxPcbLkw6E[/video]

2. nclpw

nclpw Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

May 25, 2012

Oh, I'd love to see some subs on this!

3. THEBLACKNOVA

THEBLACKNOVA Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 11, 2011
     Mexico
    Yeah i sent them a message through you tube and they said the collective was going to be subing it...

What they say is that the Capitalist State is violent towards them in their every day existence and they have to defend themselves and also attack it HAHA i love it, the Video is from Chile so if you look through that thread on APN you get the same feel as the video about state violence and communities needing to protect themselves from it. ;)

4. nclpw

nclpw Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

May 25, 2012

Awesome! And very true.
    Yeah, I have had a look there! I still have a lot of catching up to do, haha.

5. PoshyX

PoshyX Experienced Member Experienced member

Nov 17, 2012
     United States
    if they're ever posted on the video, care to make post a reply in this threat to let us know? i'm interested in the documentary myself.