Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

What does (E) mean?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by trevor9849, Oct 14, 2010.

1. Sti

Sti Experienced Member Experienced member

Dec 26, 2011

I'm going to start with in grind we crust. This means that in the brutal we find solution in being crust. I like to sing a little song an it's called crust god. If there was a crust god a crust punk god would he teach me how to walk and would he buy me beer? If there was a crruuussssstttt gggggoooodddddddd...... And so on loudly. The e represents the first social dislike of being punk, I'm going to make it clear that this little symbols change in meaning. What I'm saying is you have to a (actual) punk to care about them all! Doesn't sound very equal to me. But it symbolizes how in many way you have to be equal to society and people though thy have weonged you and you may never know. I find the solution to this problem is equality. Fight equality with equality. Your standards are going to have to come feat and that is how you tell someone that you are an equal to them. If there was an anarchism and an anarchy, anarchy would not exist. If anarchism is utopian then so Is.. Anarchy? Regardless if we were to ever achieve one of these things anarchy would extinguish. This isn't biased IMO but the anarchism is like the symbol of a religious war and not a governmental one. It's a one time deal. Thank you

2. Sillysixpin

Sillysixpin Active Member Forum Member

May 11, 2016
     United States
    I used to think it meant anti-theism.

Sphere/circle esoteric/occult symbolism can mean satan because of the rotary, from mythology.

http://www.whale.to/c/rotary.html

3. Sillysixpin

May 11, 2016
     United States
  4. Banana-Mint

Banana-Mint New Member New Member

May 28, 2016

The (E) is for Equality. One may attribute interpretations regarding how profound the level of equality is based on ones perception. However, it is true and sincere concept of equality.

5. A//E

A//E New Member New Member

Jun 6, 2016

I'm pretty sure the (V) stands for vegan.

6. Sillysixpin

May 11, 2016
     United States
    That would make sense, these are so simple i feel dumb for not getting it after how consistent the values in the music is.