[ Archive ]
Who are We ?
Anarchopunk albums: 3625
International albums: 1309
Total downloads: 4934

> New Topics
 Greetings - Kia Ora..
Greetings - Kia Ora [by Chipsz @ 16-04-2014]

Hello, I first herd of this place after I DL'd a shit load of Crass from TPB. I tried to find anarcho-punk.net, but I couldn't, so I figured the website had been taken down or something.. until.. after googling &quot;anarchist com (...)

0 reply - last post by Chipsz @ 16-04-2014 02:09
 Sods Law 3 Track Debut De..
Sods Law 3 Track Debut Demo [by Sods Law @ 15-04-2014]

If interested you can follow the link to ReverbNation ... Have a listen &amp; let me know what you think. [url=http&#58;//www&#46;reverbnation&#46;com/sodslaw7?profile_view_source=header_icon_nav:1oxikmx1]www.reverbnation.com/so (...)

0 reply - last post by Sods Law @ 15-04-2014 21:02
 Sods Law Derby UK..
Sods Law Derby UK [by Sods Law @ 15-04-2014]

Hey how's things ? I'm Rich the guitarist of Derby/Burton based band Sods Law &amp; good to be a part of this excellent site. Cheers (...)

0 reply - last post by Sods Law @ 15-04-2014 20:53
 hi!..
hi! [by toodrunktopluck @ 15-04-2014]

I'll try to make this fairly quick! Been listening to punk since I was toddler mostly thanks to my dad...Dead Kennedys, Crass...Played bass in a band for quite a while but now poor thing is gathering dust. The music is what got me (...)

1 reply - last post by Havran @ 15-04-2014 15:02
 Profane Existence is ripp..
Profane Existence is ripping off Oi Polloi ? [by ungovernable @ 15-04-2014]

[img:19fm27ot]http&#58;//i&#46;gyazo&#46;com/120ba76a0cb0f113698cd9e3aac1ba6a&#46;png[/img:19fm27ot] https://www.facebook.com/pag (...)

2 replies - last post by discrass @ 16-04-2014 08:18
 Proxy, Los Monjo, Bumbkl..
Proxy, Los Monjo, Bumbklaatt @ Fest in Tijuana April 25/26 [by discosmmm @ 14-04-2014]

Mierda Mierda Mierda records (Discos MMM), Satanpunks and TjArt&amp;Rock present: BURNOUTS EN BAJA Vol. 1 Friday, Abril 25 &amp; Saturday, April 26, 2014 at TJ Art &amp; Rock (Calle sexta No. 8371, 22000 Tijuana, Baja California - (...)

0 reply - last post by discosmmm @ 14-04-2014 05:12
 Uneeda - Momentum music v..
Uneeda - Momentum music video [by Reggie B @ 13-04-2014]

Hey guys, here's the music video to indie Newfoundland punk band Uneeda's track, Momentum. I felt that you guys might like it. They'll have their new album out in the next couple months. Anyway, enjoy, and have a punk rock day. [ (...)

0 reply - last post by Reggie B @ 13-04-2014 15:35
 Watch Thugocracy's New Fi..
Watch Thugocracy's New Film [by Robbie Gallows @ 13-04-2014]

Thugocracy is a Canadian Anarcho punk/Crust punk band from Toronto, Ontario. The band is well known for its anti establishment views, focusing on political satire, anti-war activism, class struggle and human rights. [video:gwj (...)

0 reply - last post by Robbie Gallows @ 13-04-2014 11:46
 ACxDC/Resist&Exist/IC..
ACxDC/Resist&Exist/ICONOCLAST/A.D.S. June 15th in L.A. [by oceanyoga @ 13-04-2014]

[img:38hf76xy]https&#58;//scontent-a&#46;xx&#46;fbcdn&#46;net/hphotos-prn2/t1&#46;0-9/1779831_10152786232784152_9152610612481494517_n&#46;jpg[/img:38hf76xy] Event page - (...)

0 reply - last post by oceanyoga @ 13-04-2014 06:46
 Hellohellohello..
Hellohellohello [by Súil Eile @ 12-04-2014]

Jeepers, I dunno what to say for an intro really.. I'm 19, just discovered the concept of anarchism and all its awesomeness recently. I live in the rural west of Ireland, and there's neither sight nor sound of a punk scene to be h (...)

3 replies - last post by Súil Eile @ 14-04-2014 17:19

> Latest Replies
 Re: Profane Existence is ripping off Oi Polloi ?
 Re: Angustia - Self Titled - 2014 (U$A)
 Re: hi!
 hi!
 Re: Profane Existence is ripping off Oi Polloi ?
 Profane Existence is ripping off Oi Polloi ?
 Re: Conflict - 1986 - The Ungovernable Force (Lp) [APN]
 Re: Hellohellohello
 Re: After Lady Gaga, Justin Bieber becomes punk ?
 Re: New broadcast "Punk Around The World"
 Re: Oi Polloi - US tour dates April 2014
 Re: How is your scene doing? Mine's deader than shit. (NJ)
 Hellohellohello
 Re: Hello. I'm newbie
 Re: Hello. I'm newbie
 Re: Politically, what do you consider yourself as?
 Re: Getting older and the way you dress.
 Hello. I'm newbie
 Re: Getting older and the way you dress.
 Re: We Are Sacred Owls!
 Re: my new anarcho/riot reggae act
 Angustia - Self Titled - 2014 (U$A)
 Re: happy thatcher death day !!!!!!!
 Re: The Ninja Lair Bands Vol. 1
 Re: my new anarcho/riot reggae act
 Re: Tagada Jones 3/27/14 + Upcoming Shows @ Secret Place (France)
 Re: happy thatcher death day !!!!!!!
 Re: Massgrave
 Re: Free time
 happy thatcher death day !!!!!!!
 The Flamin' Groovies + Les Grigis @ Secret Place 6/17/14
 The Monsters + Les Milliardaires @ Secret Place 11/04
 Re: Pussy Riot
 Re: Pussy Riot
 my new anarcho/riot reggae act
 Re: Any bands want to do some splits?
 Re: rage against the machine?
 Any bands want to do some splits?

> New Downloads
 ANGUSTIA - S/T (Female-fronted Crust from LA)..
 Massgrave - Self Titled - 2011 (Canada)..
 Mihoen! - Cockroach - Split Tape - 2000 (Hol..
 Lords of Death - Lords of Death - 2013 (USA)..
 funked up punk - funked up punk - 2014 (wale..
 Bunt radi bunta - Vremya pravo jdeniy ada - 2..
 Antidotum..
 Anonyma - Violence - 2014 (France)..
 Culto del Cargo - Nel nome dell'uomo la tecni..
 Culto del Cargo - Culto del Cargo - EP 2011 (..

Support us, buy a T-Shirt:

Pirate-Punk.net (fr)
QuebecUnderground.net
Resistance.tk (fr)
Webzine.Resistance.tk (fr)
PunksAndSkins.com (en)
Ni-Dieu-Ni-Maitre.com (fr)
No-Gods-No-Masters.com (en)
Ni-Dios-Ni-Amo.com (es)

Add us on FACEBOOK

Add us on LAST.FM

Add us on MYSPACE

Click here to register an account on the forums

Collateral Murder

Anything not related to music, politics, or punk goes in this forum!
Unserious discussions should go in the "off-topic" forum, NOT here.

Collateral Murder

Postby dwtcos on 07/04/2010, 20:32

http://www.collateralmurder.com/
Disturbing, certainly not fun to watch, but also eye opening, definitely ruined my mood.
Today I side with Cocytus. Fuck the troops. If things like this happen every day the course of action taken against war needs to change, drastically.
ImageImageImageImage
"A man who could hold his own skull in his hands would believe in few causes, few movements. Rather he would preach the opposite-" (The Skull by Philip K Dick)
http://www.last.fm/user/jackshmiddy

dwtcos

View member's uploaded albums

Add to friends

Re: Collateral Murder

Postby colton_and on 07/04/2010, 21:15

That is discusting and yes, deffinitly an eye opener. It made me furious when they were laughing while shotting the hopeless men, also kinds were injured. I hope alot fo people get to see this especialy Americans because this cant be tolerated especially in this situation and they may realise a bit more of whats really going on.

colton_and

Add to friends

Postby dwtcos on 07/04/2010, 21:25

It brings tears to my eyes to imagine the point of view of those on the ground. The thought of hellfire raining down from the sky and being unable to even seek medical attention.....Fuck war, fuck it right in the ass. This isn't even war, this is murder. Uniformed thugs...
ImageImageImageImage
"A man who could hold his own skull in his hands would believe in few causes, few movements. Rather he would preach the opposite-" (The Skull by Philip K Dick)
http://www.last.fm/user/jackshmiddy

dwtcos

Add to friends

Postby colton_and on 07/04/2010, 21:31

The men involved with in this will walk out as heroes and noone even noing that they have destroeys many lives, ur right this isnt war, it is almost an exuse to kill

colton_and

Add to friends

Postby Lunadimae on 07/04/2010, 21:47

A few minutes ago on TV, I watched two clips of US soldiers in helicopters shooting at civilians in the first video, while in the second they shoot at a van that stopped by to carry a wounded man to a hospital or something.

But meh, this is war and during war, shit like this will always happen and hidden with cover-ups released as facts by the media.

Edit: Wait, that's the video right there.
"Told to admire all leaders, great and tall, but never told it was those bastards who made the people crawl." -Conflict

"Jesus, God, Lord, Master, millions have been slaughtered in your name, tell me, did you ever give a shit?"

Lunadimae

Add to friends

Postby Bunny on 07/04/2010, 23:32

well those child-"insurgents" will no longer be a threat. What the fuck is wrong people, really? This was just pure bloodlust. *sigh* I always try to see the good that lies in people, i want to believe that humans can live together peacefully, it's that sort of bloodshed and unnecessary suffering that lets me know that it will never happen as long as people like this continue to dehumanize and devalue the lives of others.
Really its another My Lai in terms of soldiers being out for blood. And when these guys get back, they'll say it was stress and being away from love ones that drove them to do this. They'll walk, everyone will feel bad and call them heros
If god really existed it would be necessary to abolish him-Bakunin

Bunny

Add to friends

Postby Bunny on 07/04/2010, 23:32

well those child-"insurgents" will no longer be a threat. What the fuck is wrong people, really? This was just pure bloodlust. *sigh* I always try to see the good that lies in people, i want to believe that humans can live together peacefully, it's that sort of bloodshed and unnecessary suffering that lets me know that it will never happen as long as people like this continue to dehumanize and devalue the lives of others.
Really its another My Lai in terms of soldiers being out for blood. And when these guys get back, they'll say it was stress and being away from love ones that drove them to do this. They'll walk, everyone will feel bad and call them heros
If god really existed it would be necessary to abolish him-Bakunin

Bunny

Add to friends

Postby Probe on 07/04/2010, 23:39

Um...i clicked on the link but it didnt do anything so i typed in "collateral murder" on youtube and it came up with this vid i just wanna know if its the same as the one you're watching...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rXPrfnU3G0

Probe

Add to friends

Postby punkmar77 on 08/04/2010, 01:01

just fucking disgusting
http://www.shit-fi.com/Reviews/Diatribe/Diatribe.htm

http://www.inventati.org/ingobernables/biblio_anarquismo.htm

http://libcom.org/library/anarchism-vs-primitivism

http://www.anarchistnews.org/

http://www.facebook.com/AnarchoDbeat?sk=app_178091127385

An Anarchist is, by definition, they that do not want to be oppressed nor be the oppressors. They that want the maximum amount of well being, the maximum amount of liberty, and the maximum amount of development for all human beings.
ERRICO MALATESTA

punkmar77

Add to friends

Postby Anom on 08/04/2010, 04:16

"Oh, yeah, look at those dead barstrds!" "Nice" "Good shoot'n" "Thank you"

Well isn't this just a lovely conversation!

Can't even watch it all, it's just so disgusting.
If you aren't outraged you have not been paying attention

Anom

Add to friends

Postby nodz on 08/04/2010, 05:39

Unfortunately most of the soldiers are brainwashed into believing that they are fighting for the cause and for justice, democracy and the right to have a first world life. Even worse they don't realise that they are purely puppets of the government that have a hidden agenda and ulterior motives. Why is there a war in Iraq? What did Iraq have to do with the World Trade Center bombings...nothing. The bombings were instigated by a Saudi living in Pakistan. Weapons of mass destruction, where are they? Iraq had no nuclear capabilities...Bush Jnr wanted to finish the job that Bush Snr started and why...oil/gas etc. Same as many of the other pointless wars around the world...greed or religion.
I have discovered that, neolibralism is the chaotic theory of economic chaos, the stupid exaltation of social stupidity and the catastrophic political conduct of catastrophe. Don Durito de la Lacandona

nodz

Add to friends

Postby Lunadimae on 08/04/2010, 08:56

Reading the transcript: http://www.collateralmurder.com/en/transcript.html

It's real life Modern Warfare 2. Seriously.

EDIT: Probe, yes, that's it.
"Told to admire all leaders, great and tall, but never told it was those bastards who made the people crawl." -Conflict

"Jesus, God, Lord, Master, millions have been slaughtered in your name, tell me, did you ever give a shit?"

Lunadimae

Add to friends

Postby Ferago on 08/04/2010, 22:58

It's pretty fucked up hearing that gunner making jokes the whole time, and begging for permission to fire on an ambulance.

But the worst part is how much stuff like this happens that you never hear about.

Ferago

Add to friends

Postby ungovernable on 10/04/2010, 02:23

yup, watched this a couple of days ago when Wikileaks released it.... disgusting shit
"The Frankenstein monster you created's turned against you, now you're hated"
- ©ra$s™ (Reject Of Society)

ungovernable

Add to friends

Postby Bentheanarchist on 10/08/2011, 12:52

I have seen it. It is graphic stuff. It shows the horror of war, and what happens in war.
If it had not been for these things, I might have lived out my life talking at street corners to scorning men. I might have died, unmarked, unknown, a failure. Now we are not a failure. This is our career and our triumph. Never in our full life could we hope to do such work for tolerance, for justice, for man's understanding of man as now we do by accident. Our words — our lives — our pains — nothing! The taking of our lives — lives of a good shoemaker and a poor fish-peddler — all! That last moment belongs to us — that agony is our triumph - Bartolomeo Vanzetti

Bentheanarchist

Add to friends