[ Archive ]
Who are We ?
Anarchopunk albums: 3659
International albums: 1323
Total downloads: 4982

> New Topics
 Ramshackle Glory..
Ramshackle Glory [by Paczilla @ 30-10-2014]

Anyone have any downloads/links of Ramshackle Glory? Anything is appreciated. You can even have this face (...)

0 reply - last post by Paczilla @ 30-10-2014 10:51
 New Guy from California..
New Guy from California [by fuck_yer_morals @ 30-10-2014]

Hey y'all, I hope everything is going good and fine! I'm so happy to find a forum to find similar apolitical thinkers who also fancy punk music and anarchic lyrics! My story isn't very unique, but I am glad that this is the path (...)

0 reply - last post by fuck_yer_morals @ 30-10-2014 09:39
 Southern California Anarc..
Southern California Anarcho Punk bands demo tape [by oceanyoga @ 29-10-2014]

A//Solution Animal Pain / No Human Gain 1986 demo cassette [img:zin8ys0c]https&#58;//scontent-a-sjc&#46;xx&#46;fbcdn&#46;net/hphotos-xfa1/v/t1&#46;0-9/s720x720/1920300_10201797344762819_789299456_n&#46;jpg?oh=d25abf96a19d6961a62f (...)

0 reply - last post by oceanyoga @ 29-10-2014 15:29
 Activism-Where to start?..
Activism-Where to start? [by nodogs_nomasters @ 28-10-2014]

I've felt very passionately drawn to activism for many years now, but the truth is that I don't quite know where to start getting involved. I live in a rural area so there isn't much in the way of protests and existing organizati (...)

0 reply - last post by nodogs_nomasters @ 28-10-2014 23:34
 Visions Of War, Coaccion,..
Visions Of War, Coaccion, Outlaw Bastards 11/23/14 San Diego U$A [by punkmar77 @ 28-10-2014]

[img:2m51on0u]https&#58;//scontent-b-sjc&#46;xx&#46;fbcdn&#46;net/hphotos-xfp1/v/t1&#46;0-9/10419050_10204843541550702_3386768922923098086_n&#46;jpg?oh=3f185a02c8276beb4cf12b1fe0fe85ea&amp;oe=54E724BE[/img:2m51on0u] (...)

0 reply - last post by punkmar77 @ 28-10-2014 00:10
 The Greatest Stencil Ide..
The Greatest Stencil Idea Ever [by RememberGlencoe @ 26-10-2014]

Ok, so, since I am so incompetent that I can hardly stencil Violent Apathy's logo, I had this amazing idea for stenciling: 1. Buy a t-shirt or patch from some gross corporate distro that also sells AC/DC beer cozies and all that g (...)

7 replies - last post by RememberGlencoe @ 28-10-2014 20:37
 A Poison called Apathy..
A Poison called Apathy [by AnCommoRebello @ 25-10-2014]

I've noticed something within both my friends and even others that, well, disturbs me greatly. Whenever I try to tell them (as we all usually grovel about the contrived nature of the capitalist education system) that our vexations (...)

1 reply - last post by nodogs_nomasters @ 25-10-2014 01:53
 Greetings from the 3rd wo..
Greetings from the 3rd world hellhole-Philippines [by rattus @ 23-10-2014]

Hello to all the creatures here that has the same lifestyle and music/noise choice,political views.I am Darwin aka Rattus...i'm new here and has been active in our d.i.y local scene here for sometime now...We do have a band Called (...)

1 reply - last post by nodogs_nomasters @ 23-10-2014 04:09
 Moscow`s punk-n-roll band..
Moscow`s punk-n-roll band Terrorpops - new LP "Das Mutterland aufrufen!" 2014 [by slawentii @ 21-10-2014]

Moscow`s punk-n-roll band Terrorpops very glad to present our new LP &quot;Das Mutterland aufrufen!&quot; 2014. Enjoy it! Free download: [url=https&#58;//yadi&#46;sk/d/XzvhvZUdVWLLP:1cwppb6x]https://yadi.sk/d/XzvhvZUdVWLLP[/url:1c (...)

0 reply - last post by slawentii @ 21-10-2014 20:13
 Fundraiser punk show for ..
Fundraiser punk show for the Yuct Ne Senxiymetkwe Camp and the Klabona Keepers - AHNA / INFANTILE DISSENTION (Victoria) / BROCRUSHER [by callum666 @ 18-10-2014]

ALL AGES OCTOBER 23 - 7PM This punk show is a fundraiser for the Yuct Ne Senxiymetkwe Camp and Klabona Keepers. The Yuct Ne Senxiymetkwe Camp is the Secwepemc peoples disaster monitoring checkpoint and encampment at the entrance (...)

0 reply - last post by callum666 @ 18-10-2014 04:00

> Latest Replies
 Re: Human Investment - Invest Your Efforts Into ... - 1997 (U$A)
 Re: In Crust We Trust - V.A. - 1993
 Re: Hello from GA USA
 Re: JEFFREY LEWIS - 12 Crass Songs
 Re: The Greatest Stencil Idea Ever
 Re: New broadcast "Punk Around The World"
 Re: My drawings...
 Re: What really pisses you off?
 Re: ASSüCK - 1988 - NECRO SALVATION (EP)
 The Greatest Stencil Idea Ever
 Re: Bold Native (a film about Animal Liberation Front)
 Re: The Day the Country Died (subtitles)
 Re: Cop On Fire - Discographia - 2008 (España)
 Re: Instinct of Survival - North of Nowhere - 2009 (Germany)
 Re: The Usual Suspects/Agathocles - Split - 2004 (Belgium)
 Re: Tournée d'adieu des POGOMARTO !
 Re: A Poison called Apathy
 A Poison called Apathy
 Re: Guerilla Radio - Anarchist web radio
 Re: Greetings from the 3rd world hellhole-Philippines
 Greetings from the 3rd world hellhole-Philippines
 Re: Is anyone opposed to guns? - Sti
 Re: New broadcast "Punk Around The World"
 Re: Solar Flare Records updates (Noise, Metal, Hardcore)
 Re: Dead Kennedys - 1985 - Frankenchrist [APN]
 Re: Disthrone (Crust/D-beat) - Portugal
 Re: Hello
 Re: Solar Flare Records updates (Noise, Metal, Hardcore)
 Re: Band suggstions? D:
 Re: Band suggstions? D:
 Re: Introduction
 Re: Benzödeme - Drone Attack EP - 2014 (Country of Sweden)
 Re: Introduction

> New Downloads
 Short Leash - Street Class EP - 2014 (Austra..
 Seppuku - Seppuku - 2013 (Croatia)..
 Benzödeme - Drone Attack EP - 2014 (Country..
 Swordwielder-Grim visions of battle LP..
 Collapse of Christus - 2014 (USA)..
 Canal Terror - Zu Spät LP - 1982 (German)..
 Infantile Dissention - Demo - 2014 (Canada)..
 Fickfelher - Frohe Oistern (EP)..
 Miljardprogrammet - Budgivning pågår - 2014..
 Vizcacha Rebelde - God Killers - 2014 (lyon/f..

Support us, buy a T-Shirt:

Pirate-Punk.net (fr)
QuebecUnderground.net
Resistance.tk (fr)
Webzine.Resistance.tk (fr)
PunksAndSkins.com (en)
Ni-Dieu-Ni-Maitre.com (fr)
No-Gods-No-Masters.com (en)
Ni-Dios-Ni-Amo.com (es)

Add us on FACEBOOK

Add us on LAST.FM

Add us on MYSPACE

Click here to register an account on the forums

Collateral Murder

Anything not related to music, politics, or punk goes in this forum!
Unserious discussions should go in the "off-topic" forum, NOT here.

Collateral Murder

Postby dwtcos on 07/04/2010, 20:32

http://www.collateralmurder.com/
Disturbing, certainly not fun to watch, but also eye opening, definitely ruined my mood.
Today I side with Cocytus. Fuck the troops. If things like this happen every day the course of action taken against war needs to change, drastically.
ImageImageImageImage
"A man who could hold his own skull in his hands would believe in few causes, few movements. Rather he would preach the opposite-" (The Skull by Philip K Dick)
http://www.last.fm/user/jackshmiddy

dwtcos

View member's uploaded albums

Add to friends

Re: Collateral Murder

Postby colton_and on 07/04/2010, 21:15

That is discusting and yes, deffinitly an eye opener. It made me furious when they were laughing while shotting the hopeless men, also kinds were injured. I hope alot fo people get to see this especialy Americans because this cant be tolerated especially in this situation and they may realise a bit more of whats really going on.

colton_and

Add to friends

Postby dwtcos on 07/04/2010, 21:25

It brings tears to my eyes to imagine the point of view of those on the ground. The thought of hellfire raining down from the sky and being unable to even seek medical attention.....Fuck war, fuck it right in the ass. This isn't even war, this is murder. Uniformed thugs...
ImageImageImageImage
"A man who could hold his own skull in his hands would believe in few causes, few movements. Rather he would preach the opposite-" (The Skull by Philip K Dick)
http://www.last.fm/user/jackshmiddy

dwtcos

Add to friends

Postby colton_and on 07/04/2010, 21:31

The men involved with in this will walk out as heroes and noone even noing that they have destroeys many lives, ur right this isnt war, it is almost an exuse to kill

colton_and

Add to friends

Postby Lunadimae on 07/04/2010, 21:47

A few minutes ago on TV, I watched two clips of US soldiers in helicopters shooting at civilians in the first video, while in the second they shoot at a van that stopped by to carry a wounded man to a hospital or something.

But meh, this is war and during war, shit like this will always happen and hidden with cover-ups released as facts by the media.

Edit: Wait, that's the video right there.
"Told to admire all leaders, great and tall, but never told it was those bastards who made the people crawl." -Conflict

"Jesus, God, Lord, Master, millions have been slaughtered in your name, tell me, did you ever give a shit?"

Lunadimae

Add to friends

Postby Bunny on 07/04/2010, 23:32

well those child-"insurgents" will no longer be a threat. What the fuck is wrong people, really? This was just pure bloodlust. *sigh* I always try to see the good that lies in people, i want to believe that humans can live together peacefully, it's that sort of bloodshed and unnecessary suffering that lets me know that it will never happen as long as people like this continue to dehumanize and devalue the lives of others.
Really its another My Lai in terms of soldiers being out for blood. And when these guys get back, they'll say it was stress and being away from love ones that drove them to do this. They'll walk, everyone will feel bad and call them heros
If god really existed it would be necessary to abolish him-Bakunin

Bunny

Add to friends

Postby Bunny on 07/04/2010, 23:32

well those child-"insurgents" will no longer be a threat. What the fuck is wrong people, really? This was just pure bloodlust. *sigh* I always try to see the good that lies in people, i want to believe that humans can live together peacefully, it's that sort of bloodshed and unnecessary suffering that lets me know that it will never happen as long as people like this continue to dehumanize and devalue the lives of others.
Really its another My Lai in terms of soldiers being out for blood. And when these guys get back, they'll say it was stress and being away from love ones that drove them to do this. They'll walk, everyone will feel bad and call them heros
If god really existed it would be necessary to abolish him-Bakunin

Bunny

Add to friends

Postby Probe on 07/04/2010, 23:39

Um...i clicked on the link but it didnt do anything so i typed in "collateral murder" on youtube and it came up with this vid i just wanna know if its the same as the one you're watching...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rXPrfnU3G0

Probe

Add to friends

Postby punkmar77 on 08/04/2010, 01:01

just fucking disgusting
http://www.shit-fi.com/Reviews/Diatribe/Diatribe.htm

http://www.inventati.org/ingobernables/biblio_anarquismo.htm

http://libcom.org/library/anarchism-vs-primitivism

http://www.anarchistnews.org/

http://www.facebook.com/AnarchoDbeat?sk=app_178091127385

An Anarchist is, by definition, they that do not want to be oppressed nor be the oppressors. They that want the maximum amount of well being, the maximum amount of liberty, and the maximum amount of development for all human beings.
ERRICO MALATESTA

punkmar77

Add to friends

Postby Anom on 08/04/2010, 04:16

"Oh, yeah, look at those dead barstrds!" "Nice" "Good shoot'n" "Thank you"

Well isn't this just a lovely conversation!

Can't even watch it all, it's just so disgusting.
If you aren't outraged you have not been paying attention

Anom

Add to friends

Postby nodz on 08/04/2010, 05:39

Unfortunately most of the soldiers are brainwashed into believing that they are fighting for the cause and for justice, democracy and the right to have a first world life. Even worse they don't realise that they are purely puppets of the government that have a hidden agenda and ulterior motives. Why is there a war in Iraq? What did Iraq have to do with the World Trade Center bombings...nothing. The bombings were instigated by a Saudi living in Pakistan. Weapons of mass destruction, where are they? Iraq had no nuclear capabilities...Bush Jnr wanted to finish the job that Bush Snr started and why...oil/gas etc. Same as many of the other pointless wars around the world...greed or religion.
I have discovered that, neolibralism is the chaotic theory of economic chaos, the stupid exaltation of social stupidity and the catastrophic political conduct of catastrophe. Don Durito de la Lacandona

nodz

Add to friends

Postby Lunadimae on 08/04/2010, 08:56

Reading the transcript: http://www.collateralmurder.com/en/transcript.html

It's real life Modern Warfare 2. Seriously.

EDIT: Probe, yes, that's it.
"Told to admire all leaders, great and tall, but never told it was those bastards who made the people crawl." -Conflict

"Jesus, God, Lord, Master, millions have been slaughtered in your name, tell me, did you ever give a shit?"

Lunadimae

Add to friends

Postby Ferago on 08/04/2010, 22:58

It's pretty fucked up hearing that gunner making jokes the whole time, and begging for permission to fire on an ambulance.

But the worst part is how much stuff like this happens that you never hear about.

Ferago

Add to friends

Postby ungovernable on 10/04/2010, 02:23

yup, watched this a couple of days ago when Wikileaks released it.... disgusting shit
"The Frankenstein monster you created's turned against you, now you're hated"
- ©ra$s™ (Reject Of Society)

ungovernable

Add to friends

Postby Bentheanarchist on 10/08/2011, 12:52

I have seen it. It is graphic stuff. It shows the horror of war, and what happens in war.
If it had not been for these things, I might have lived out my life talking at street corners to scorning men. I might have died, unmarked, unknown, a failure. Now we are not a failure. This is our career and our triumph. Never in our full life could we hope to do such work for tolerance, for justice, for man's understanding of man as now we do by accident. Our words — our lives — our pains — nothing! The taking of our lives — lives of a good shoemaker and a poor fish-peddler — all! That last moment belongs to us — that agony is our triumph - Bartolomeo Vanzetti

Bentheanarchist

Add to friends