[ Archive ]
Who are We ?
Anarchopunk albums: 3666
International albums: 1323
Total downloads: 4989

> New Topics
 new to this..
new to this [by dereliktmybawls @ 24-01-2015]

anyone from the San Antonio area or Austin (...)

1 reply - last post by RememberGlencoe @ 24-01-2015 15:51
 eco e-shops..
eco e-shops [by Hayduke @ 23-01-2015]

Did you know similar e-shops which sells patches, clothes, stickers, music about anti civ, anarcho primitivism, environmentalism, etc? [code:ifml9xps]http&#58;//peacesupplies&#46;org/ http&#58;//earthfirstjournal&#46;org/merch/ (...)

0 reply - last post by Hayduke @ 23-01-2015 17:10
 Check out My Withdrawal S..
Check out My Withdrawal Symptoms and Degeneracy [by MyWithdrawalSympyoms @ 22-01-2015]

My Withdrawal Symptoms is a solo alternative rock project. First started in 2012 and the EP was released in 2013 Soundcloud.com/mywithdrawalsymptoms The first song, Nemesis from the EP is very punk influenced. (...)

0 reply - last post by MyWithdrawalSympyoms @ 22-01-2015 11:46
 Hello!..
Hello! [by MyWithdrawalSympyoms @ 22-01-2015]

Hello! My name is Marty of My Withdrawal Symptoms (alternative rock band). I came across this site downloading anarcho punk bands from frostwire. The folder came with a note and i decided to check the site out. Antisect, Crass, (...)

0 reply - last post by MyWithdrawalSympyoms @ 22-01-2015 11:26
 Swedish punkband Fornicat..
Swedish punkband Fornicators are looking to tour in Poland fall 2015 [by Fornicators @ 20-01-2015]

Hello The Swedish punk/rock/ska band Fornicators are planning a tour in Poland and are looking for tips of venues and to get in contact with promoters and local bands. We are currently at the very start of the planning process bu (...)

1 reply - last post by RememberGlencoe @ 24-01-2015 15:47
 New Old Man..
New Old Man [by Simon W @ 20-01-2015]

Hello all - Simon, 47, probably older than many of your dads. Been into anarcho since 1981/1982, when I made my Grandad buy me a copy of Penis Envy in Wood Green. (...)

5 replies - last post by RememberGlencoe @ 24-01-2015 15:11
 Guess i should give mysel..
Guess i should give myself a intro. [by PUSFILLEDTRAMPOLINEATTACK @ 19-01-2015]

Hello all! I am new to anarcho-punk.net, and just thought I should tell you guys somethings about myself. I found this site while looking for some stenchcore bands on google, I thought the overall look of the site was nice and tho (...)

1 reply - last post by punkmar77 @ 20-01-2015 04:15
 Anarchist / punk spaces i..
Anarchist / punk spaces in Japan? [by callum666 @ 18-01-2015]

I've been wanting to visit Japan for some time now, maybe hitchhike around with a friend and camp in the more rural areas. Does anyone know of any radical communities there? Anarchist, punks.... anything? I've heard that the anarc (...)

1 reply - last post by RememberGlencoe @ 24-01-2015 15:07
 Anarcho Philippines..
Anarcho Philippines [by FATAL SOUND @ 16-01-2015]

i was a food not bombs volunteer and a member of black and green movement im looking for the interested to get tour and organize gig and bootleg here in third world because the punx scene here in philippines was not active.for tho (...)

7 replies - last post by (A)NOW @ 31-01-2015 04:36
 Sticker Designs Online?..
Sticker Designs Online? [by 363 @ 16-01-2015]

Hey, I want to design some stickers, and I'm looking for a good online/downloadable tool for making them. I would also like any suggestions for sending them to a good online print shop. SUG.GEST.IONS needed please thanks (...)

1 reply - last post by punkmar77 @ 18-01-2015 03:36

> Latest Replies
 Re: Get some Autonomads in your life
 Re: Get some Autonomads in your life
 Re: Anarcho Philippines
 Re: any active anarchist Commune(s)???
 Re: Nous Sommes Tous Charlie.
 Re: Subhumans - The Day The Country Died Lp - 1983 (UK)
 Re: Tragedy - Darker Days Ahead - 2012 (U$A)
 Re: anarchist collective TORTUGA raided by anti-terrorism cops (US, new york)
 Re: Youth Of Togay - Tossed Salad Days - 2008 (Ireland)
 Re: New broadcast "Punk Around The World"
 Re: new to this
 Re: Swedish punkband Fornicators are looking to tour in Poland fall 2015
 Re: New Old Man
 Re: Anarchist / punk spaces in Japan?
 new to this
 Re: T-Shirts for sale
 Re: Bold Native (a film about Animal Liberation Front)
 Re: The Country Grind
 Re: Disthrone (Crust/D-beat) - Portugal
 Re: The Country Grind
 Re: Israel vs Palestine, An Endless War?
 Re: IWW ?
 Re: Berantakan (Kuala Lumpur)
 Swedish punkband Fornicators are looking to tour in Poland fall 2015
 Re: Guess i should give myself a intro.
 Re: Best bands you've seen live.
 New Old Man
 Re: What music do you like besides anarcho-punk?
 Re: Boyd Rice
 Guess i should give myself a intro.
 Anarchist / punk spaces in Japan?
 Re: Sticker Designs Online?
 Re: 1/24/15 Exilent & more at Köpi / Berlin
 Re: Crust Pants
 Anarcho Philippines
 Re: Boyd Rice

> New Downloads
 Fraude - demo - 2014 (France)..
 Nembutal - Demo - 2014 (England)..
 Storm of Sedition - Self Titled - 2012 (Cana..
 Terania - Demo 2015 - 2015 (A)..
 Armistice - Various Albums/ Releases (USA)..
 Prolefeed - The Day Man Lost split - 2013 (E..
 Prolefeed - Couple tracks from War All The Ti..
 Short Leash - Street Class EP - 2014 (Austra..
 Seppuku - Seppuku - 2013 (Croatia)..
 Benzödeme - Drone Attack EP - 2014 (Country..

Support us, buy a T-Shirt:

Pirate-Punk.net (fr)
QuebecUnderground.net
Resistance.tk (fr)
Webzine.Resistance.tk (fr)
PunksAndSkins.com (en)
Ni-Dieu-Ni-Maitre.com (fr)
No-Gods-No-Masters.com (en)
Ni-Dios-Ni-Amo.com (es)

Add us on FACEBOOK

Add us on LAST.FM

Add us on MYSPACE

Click here to register an account on the forums

PE discusses AP.net

Anything not related to music, politics, or punk goes in this forum!
Unserious discussions should go in the "off-topic" forum, NOT here.

Re: PE discusses AP.net

Postby ahorriblemess on 19/12/2009, 00:42

I was kidding. I had a feeling it would be misinterpreted. I just can't stand "emoticons" but I guess this is a good example of why I should use them anyway.

;)

ahorriblemess

View member's uploaded albums

Add to friends

Postby Ivanovich on 09/02/2010, 19:35

Sorry to bring this up, but I found it so funny. I used to post on PE like 8 years ago, the site is total bullshit. I finally quit the board when they demanded members pay to post there. Surprised anyone still takes them seriously. I mean, wtf, the site is just a PR front for a label, and they ask you to pay to use it???

Ivanovich

Add to friends

Postby ungovernable on 09/02/2010, 21:30

I finally quit the board when they demanded members pay to post there.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA are you serious ???

PE is a big joke, anarchist asking membership fees to post on their forum hahah... Obviously they didn't do it because everyone would leave..

Since we had a fight with them i've heard so many stories about them, it's worst than what i could ever imagine...

I can't believe they call other peoples thieves...
"The Frankenstein monster you created's turned against you, now you're hated"
- ©ra$s™ (Reject Of Society)

ungovernable

Add to friends

Postby ASA on 09/02/2010, 23:51

don't think that is the case anymore, yea anarchys a competition, *sigh, ungovernable your're being unreasonble, i laugh at the viral spam that has arrived on this site and the people who support it

ASA

Add to friends

Postby Bentheanarchist on 10/08/2011, 16:19

Anxiety69 wrote:Dan is a greedy bastard. plain and simple.

Exactly
If it had not been for these things, I might have lived out my life talking at street corners to scorning men. I might have died, unmarked, unknown, a failure. Now we are not a failure. This is our career and our triumph. Never in our full life could we hope to do such work for tolerance, for justice, for man's understanding of man as now we do by accident. Our words — our lives — our pains — nothing! The taking of our lives — lives of a good shoemaker and a poor fish-peddler — all! That last moment belongs to us — that agony is our triumph - Bartolomeo Vanzetti

Bentheanarchist

Add to friends

Postby ViciousCesar! on 10/08/2011, 17:19

I'll start by pointing out that I have quite a few PE releases in my music collection. But, Dan's stance on free downloads really upsets me. First and foremost it's a purely capitalist mentality. He's putting importance on his earnings before that of using punk/crust as a way to spread and expand the anarchist/free thinking community. The next thing is the fact that free downloads are arguably 'good for business'. I've been into this shit for over 12 years and there is still some great music out there I have not had the pleasure of listening to. So if I come across a PE record I haven't heard yet, I'd like the ability to download it and sample it before spending what little money I have on a record, which I could regret purchasing later. If I enjoy the download (granted if it's still in print) I'll most likely purchase the actual record. I like having the lyrics and original artwork, because in reality that is usually as, if not more, important than the music itself. And lastly, let's face it, if somebody doesn't have enough money to buy music, they won't purchase it whether or not it's available for download.

ViciousCesar!

Add to friends

Postby Bentheanarchist on 10/08/2011, 18:02

Dan loves his money so much he would sell off the revolution for $3 to $20 to be use in his own selfish way.
If it had not been for these things, I might have lived out my life talking at street corners to scorning men. I might have died, unmarked, unknown, a failure. Now we are not a failure. This is our career and our triumph. Never in our full life could we hope to do such work for tolerance, for justice, for man's understanding of man as now we do by accident. Our words — our lives — our pains — nothing! The taking of our lives — lives of a good shoemaker and a poor fish-peddler — all! That last moment belongs to us — that agony is our triumph - Bartolomeo Vanzetti

Bentheanarchist

Add to friends

Previous