-> Please LOGIN or REGISTER to chat with other users <-

[ Archive ]
Who are We ?
Anarchopunk albums: 3669
International albums: 1323
Total downloads: 4992

> New Topics
 DATA BASE REGISTERED REAL..
DATA BASE REGISTERED REAL AND FAKE PASSPORTS,DRIVERS LICENSE,ID CARD,VISAS [by mariopandez91 @ 28-03-2015]

DATA BASE REGISTERED REAL AND FAKE PASSPORTS,DRIVERS LICENSE,ID CARD,VISAS Are you trying to change your nationality ? do you need work papers ? do you want travel ? do you need papers you cant have ?if yes , then you are in the (...)

0 reply - last post by mariopandez91 @ 28-03-2015 13:58
 Buy passports,drivers lic..
Buy passports,drivers licenses,ID cards,birth certificates,diplomas,Visas,SSN,Marriage certificates,divorce papers,US green cards,University degrees,counterfeit [by mariopandez91 @ 28-03-2015]

Buy passports,drivers licenses,ID cards,birth certificates,diplomas,Visas,SSN,Marriage certificates,divorce papers,US green cards,University degrees,counterfeit money BUY FAKE PASSPORTS,ID CARD,DRIVERS LICENSE,real or fake passp (...)

0 reply - last post by mariopandez91 @ 28-03-2015 13:57
 Oi! Oi!..
Oi! Oi! [by fuck|off|and|die @ 27-03-2015]

salut camarade anarcho!. je vie du Québec au Canada. hello friend. I from Canada (...)

2 replies - last post by Havran @ 27-03-2015 22:21
 Anarchy Literature..
Anarchy Literature [by IamMe @ 25-03-2015]

hi, im wondering if any one can turn me on to any good books about the wonderfully complex subject of anarchy. i've recently been introduced to two good books by a very good friend of mine. the first one which i hadn't picked up i (...)

0 reply - last post by IamMe @ 25-03-2015 22:15
 Chat not working ?..
Chat not working ? [by ungovernable @ 25-03-2015]

Anyone else having problem with the chat ? We just upgraded the server a few days ago because sometimes it was slow, and i think something broke up in the chat. (...)

2 replies - last post by ungovernable @ 26-03-2015 05:26
 east punk memories..
east punk memories [by discrass @ 22-03-2015]

Hi, I am looking for the punk documentary &quot;east punk memories&quot; on streaming and if it´s possible with english subs if someone could help me it would be nice! (...)

0 reply - last post by discrass @ 22-03-2015 09:56
 Saw friend being abused....
Saw friend being abused... [by nodogs_nomasters @ 21-03-2015]

This is a pretty heavy story. If descriptions of physical abuse bother you, maybe skip this one. Fucking lord. I just had the most chaotic, horrible night I've had in a very, very long time. I really need to vent it out, I do (...)

2 replies - last post by nodogs_nomasters @ 22-03-2015 20:21
 Makach - German tour apri..
Makach - German tour april 2015 (need help!) [by Tof @ 19-03-2015]

Hey, we're trying to book a tour for april/may for Makach (mixed diy punk rock and anarchist band from lille, north of france) and we have a lot of difficulties on two dates: saturday, april, 25th and wednesday, april 29th. If you (...)

0 reply - last post by Tof @ 19-03-2015 15:28
 Hi from Italy..
Hi from Italy [by skrupuzz @ 17-03-2015]

Hi, im a 17 years old polish student, I live in Italy over 10 years and since i was 14 i fight with the capitalist-education system. Sorry for my english, I have only 3 hours of english at school (...)

2 replies - last post by nodogs_nomasters @ 22-03-2015 16:25
 Rayos X "Ansiedad&qu..
Rayos X "Ansiedad" 7" Out Now [by discosmmm @ 17-03-2015]

(MMM-013: RAYOS X &quot;Ansiedad&quot; 7&quot;) Four new blazers from LA's Rayos X. For five years now, Rayos X have been one of THE best in Los Angeles punk, helping to define a sound: a perfect mixture of hardcore, melodic punk (...)

0 reply - last post by discosmmm @ 17-03-2015 05:30

> Latest Replies
 Re: Oi! Oi!
 Re: Oi! Oi!
 Re: Introduction of sorts...
 Re: #V.A. - WHAT ARE YOU POINTING AT (10'')
 Oi! Oi!
 Re: Chat not working ?
 Re: Chat not working ?
 Chat not working ?
 Re: Cruststock + The System/Diatribe U$ tour 2015
 Re: Eco Literature
 Re: Cruststock + The System/Diatribe U$ tour 2015
 Re: Saw friend being abused...
 Re: Saw friend being abused...
 Re: Hi from Italy
 Re: Hi! I'm Rola Voadora
 Saw friend being abused...
 Re: Brazil, 15th day of March
 Re: nouvelle arrivante
 Re: Hi from Italy
 Hi from Italy
 Re: A//Political's logo
 Hi! I'm Rola Voadora
 Re: Hi
 Brazil, 15th day of March
 nouvelle arrivante
 Re: Disthrone (Crust/D-beat) - Portugal
 Re: Lifestyle
 Re: Lifestyle
 Re: Yo.
 Re: Oi Polloi 2013 Live Dates
 Hi
 Re: Vulture Locust - Command Presence (new album out 3.3.15) [grind/death/thrash/crust]
 Re: The Last Fuckin' Delight, Out Of School Activities, Touf en concert!
 Cruststock + The System/Diatribe U$ tour 2015
 Re: Oi Polloi 2013 Live Dates
 Re: OI POLLOI European Tour April 1st - 13th 2015
 Re: Get some Autonomads in your life
 Re: OI POLLOI European Tour April 1st - 13th 2015

> New Downloads
 Civil Unrest - Demo - 2015 (Canada)..
 Virgin in Veil - Demo - 2015 (Finland)..
 Vulture Locust - Command Presence - 2015 (US..
 Fraude - demo - 2014 (France)..
 Nembutal - Demo - 2014 (England)..
 Storm of Sedition - Self Titled - 2012 (Cana..
 Terania - Demo 2015 - 2015 (A)..
 Armistice - Various Albums/ Releases (USA)..
 Prolefeed - The Day Man Lost split - 2013 (E..
 Prolefeed - Couple tracks from War All The Ti..

Support us, buy a T-Shirt:

Pirate-Punk.net (fr)
QuebecUnderground.net
Resistance.tk (fr)
Webzine.Resistance.tk (fr)
PunksAndSkins.com (en)
Ni-Dieu-Ni-Maitre.com (fr)
No-Gods-No-Masters.com (en)
Ni-Dios-Ni-Amo.com (es)

Add us on FACEBOOK

Add us on LAST.FM

Add us on MYSPACE

Click here to register an account on the forums

PE discusses AP.net

Anything not related to music, politics, or punk goes in this forum!
Unserious discussions should go in the "off-topic" forum, NOT here.

Re: PE discusses AP.net

Postby ahorriblemess on 19/12/2009, 00:42

I was kidding. I had a feeling it would be misinterpreted. I just can't stand "emoticons" but I guess this is a good example of why I should use them anyway.

;)

ahorriblemess

View member's uploaded albums

Add to friends

Postby Ivanovich on 09/02/2010, 19:35

Sorry to bring this up, but I found it so funny. I used to post on PE like 8 years ago, the site is total bullshit. I finally quit the board when they demanded members pay to post there. Surprised anyone still takes them seriously. I mean, wtf, the site is just a PR front for a label, and they ask you to pay to use it???

Ivanovich

Add to friends

Postby ungovernable on 09/02/2010, 21:30

I finally quit the board when they demanded members pay to post there.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA are you serious ???

PE is a big joke, anarchist asking membership fees to post on their forum hahah... Obviously they didn't do it because everyone would leave..

Since we had a fight with them i've heard so many stories about them, it's worst than what i could ever imagine...

I can't believe they call other peoples thieves...
"The Frankenstein monster you created's turned against you, now you're hated"
- ©ra$s™ (Reject Of Society)

ungovernable

Add to friends

Postby ASA on 09/02/2010, 23:51

don't think that is the case anymore, yea anarchys a competition, *sigh, ungovernable your're being unreasonble, i laugh at the viral spam that has arrived on this site and the people who support it

ASA

Add to friends

Postby Bentheanarchist on 10/08/2011, 16:19

Anxiety69 wrote:Dan is a greedy bastard. plain and simple.

Exactly
If it had not been for these things, I might have lived out my life talking at street corners to scorning men. I might have died, unmarked, unknown, a failure. Now we are not a failure. This is our career and our triumph. Never in our full life could we hope to do such work for tolerance, for justice, for man's understanding of man as now we do by accident. Our words — our lives — our pains — nothing! The taking of our lives — lives of a good shoemaker and a poor fish-peddler — all! That last moment belongs to us — that agony is our triumph - Bartolomeo Vanzetti

Bentheanarchist

Add to friends

Postby ViciousCesar! on 10/08/2011, 17:19

I'll start by pointing out that I have quite a few PE releases in my music collection. But, Dan's stance on free downloads really upsets me. First and foremost it's a purely capitalist mentality. He's putting importance on his earnings before that of using punk/crust as a way to spread and expand the anarchist/free thinking community. The next thing is the fact that free downloads are arguably 'good for business'. I've been into this shit for over 12 years and there is still some great music out there I have not had the pleasure of listening to. So if I come across a PE record I haven't heard yet, I'd like the ability to download it and sample it before spending what little money I have on a record, which I could regret purchasing later. If I enjoy the download (granted if it's still in print) I'll most likely purchase the actual record. I like having the lyrics and original artwork, because in reality that is usually as, if not more, important than the music itself. And lastly, let's face it, if somebody doesn't have enough money to buy music, they won't purchase it whether or not it's available for download.

ViciousCesar!

Add to friends

Postby Bentheanarchist on 10/08/2011, 18:02

Dan loves his money so much he would sell off the revolution for $3 to $20 to be use in his own selfish way.
If it had not been for these things, I might have lived out my life talking at street corners to scorning men. I might have died, unmarked, unknown, a failure. Now we are not a failure. This is our career and our triumph. Never in our full life could we hope to do such work for tolerance, for justice, for man's understanding of man as now we do by accident. Our words — our lives — our pains — nothing! The taking of our lives — lives of a good shoemaker and a poor fish-peddler — all! That last moment belongs to us — that agony is our triumph - Bartolomeo Vanzetti

Bentheanarchist

Add to friends

Previous