Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

What really pisses you off?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Spike one of many, Sep 28, 2012.

1. blacklivesmatter

blacklivesmatter Member New Member

Dec 14, 2014

ppl have gotten so desensitized these days that when they hear of a murder or rape on the news. They don't think twice about it. There is such a lack of morality worldwide. I could never watch any of the videos described in earlier posts.

Singe likes this.
  2. ArisetoTRASH

ArisetoTRASH Member New Member

Sep 2, 2014

1) Leaving the Yukon
    2) living with family
    3) People trying to get me to wear makeup
    4) negatively commenting on my (beautiful) armpit hairs
    5) when guys don't go down

3. nodogs_nomasters

nodogs_nomasters Experienced Member Experienced member

Jul 15, 2014
     United States
    It seems many people see life as a series of 30 second vine videos and facebook updates. There is such a disconnect from the real, empathic flow of existence. Seeing a woman being physically assaulted by her boyfriend becomes a glib little, "Lol. Rape her." Instead of a disturbing experience.

Evolution has gifted us with the capacity for higher thought and empathy. And it is an unfortunate, dark side to the monkey architecture of our brains that we can use some of those very capacities to create systems that condition us out of reaching those potentials.

However, those of us who are aware of this reality can become conscious of our conditioning; we can try to break free and create something better. I guess that's what this sort of website is about.

4. Noble one

Noble one Member Forum Member

Jan 24, 2015

We see these days a dumbing down of society, in a major way.. A big one-the rap and pop association. It's not like these two weren't bad on their own, but now they've combined to pose an even greater threat! So you have the desensitization of our youth in this extreme form. Not good. I saw some clips of the recent Grammy awards performances, and it is absolutely threatening to the younger generation. It really sickens me, and it's no wonder sexual assaults are so prevalent. I think they all need to be force fed aus rottens "sexist appeal"! But seriously no one should be force fed anything, but what are these bigoted capitalist creeps pushing these days in this "music industry?"

5. (A)NOW

(A)NOW Active Member Forum Member

Jan 12, 2015

This is what really pisses me off:

* All forms of GOVERNMENTS
    *Corporations
    *The Ritch elite

*hollywood movies that brutality misrepresent Anarchism. They are still brainwashed into thinking it's about chaos and disorder.

* the main character in these movies ends up selling out his dignity at the end (such examples: SLC punk, The Anarchist Cookbook)

*The blind cavemen and cave women who won't FUCKING WAKE UP!!!!!

[I have more. Just can't think of any at the moment

Singe likes this.
  6. mitch

mitch New Member New Member

Dec 4, 2016
     United States
    [video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1t68CU4owo[/video]

7. Alice.f

Alice.f Member Forum Member

Mar 31, 2017
     Canada
    People that listen to meaningless music without headphones on the subway.

8. KnucklesAreIdlePlaythings

KnucklesAreIdlePlaythings Member Forum Member

Mar 4, 2016

Where do one start, seriously..?

9. Alice.f

Alice.f Member Forum Member

Mar 31, 2017
     Canada
    I fkn love whitewhine. One of my jobs is a restaurant in this hoity-toity neighborhood. I hear comments like this regularly!! hhahaha

10. CrustyMustard

CrustyMustard New Member New Member

Jan 6, 2016
    Mexico  Mexico
    I really FUCKING hate pop music and how people gather around it thinking it's the best shit ever.

Singe likes this.
  11. Singe

Singe Experienced Member Experienced member

Jun 19, 2021
    KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa  South Africa
    Good thing I wrote down everything I hate a year ago
    Classists,racists, sexists, misogynists, misandrists,xenophobes, homophobes,transphobes,islamophobes, anti-semites,nationalists,emotional, financial, physical and animal abusers,trolls, murderers,conservatives,anti-environmentalists, politicians, businessmen, bankers, gangsters, human traffickers and police

celadrel and pogo pope like this.
  12. Singe

Singe Experienced Member Experienced member

Jun 19, 2021
    KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa  South Africa
    I've updated my list
    Classists, racists, sexists, misogynists, misandrists, xenophobes, homophobes, transphobes, islamophobes, anti-semites, nationalists, emotional, financial, physical, sexual and animal abusers, murderers, conservatives, Libertarians, anti-environmentalists, politicians, businessmen, bankers, human traffickers, doctors and the police.

13. celadrel

celadrel Active Member Forum Member

Dec 21, 2020
    Male
    Île-de-France, France  France
    I think you could have kept the whole while adding

8 members have read this thread this month

1. CrustyMustard
  2. xPUNKxDESTROYERx
  3. punkmar77
  4. Singe
  5. pogo pope