Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Not only anarcho punks have fun

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Yosemitepunks, Apr 16, 2015.

1. Yosemitepunks

Yosemitepunks Member Forum Member

Apr 16, 2015

Hey! I am new to the forum but I have used this site for some number of years. Anyway I started a blog dedicated to quality punk videos. Not all the bands are anarcho but most are political in one way or another. Anyway it's called Ear Stress and you can check it out at www.ear-stress.blogspot.com please let me know what you think and if you know of any good videos let me know! www.ear-stress.blogspot.com

2. (A)NOW

(A)NOW Active Member Forum Member

Jan 12, 2015

Hey. I visited your site. Well done. It's nice to see a site dedicated to all things punk.. I'll have to bookmark it

3. elmariachi

elmariachi New Member New Member

Feb 29, 2012

Great stuff. Bookmarked the site :thumbsup:

4. Yosemitepunks

Yosemitepunks Member Forum Member

Apr 16, 2015

Hey thanks you guys! I was annoyed at the lack of any good punk video blogs. I know that a lot of the featured stuff isn't necessarily new to anyone but I also know finding good quality videos can be time consuming and a hassle. Plus over the years I have developed an enjoyment of a diverse range of punk music and I find that many blogs/sites online have too narrow of a range for me. Thanks again for the feedback.