-> Please LOGIN or REGISTER to chat with other users <-

[ Archive ]
Who are We ?
Anarchopunk albums: 3694
International albums: 1327
Total downloads: 5021

> New Topics
 Video teaser for new 7 in..
Video teaser for new 7 inch from Final Assault (USA) [by Final Assault Detroit @ 26-11-2015]

Available December 2015 https://www.facebook.com/final.assault.3 https: (...)

0 reply - last post by Final Assault Detroit @ 26-11-2015 12:28
 Big Muff for Hardcore Pun..
Big Muff for Hardcore Punk? [by MassHypnosis @ 25-11-2015]

Big Muff for Hardcore Punk?, tell me about your distortion/overdrive pedals for this type of music. (...)

0 reply - last post by MassHypnosis @ 25-11-2015 20:35
 New guy from Argentina...
New guy from Argentina. [by MassHypnosis @ 24-11-2015]

Hello guys, I just want to say that I will post about my Hardcore Punk/D-Beat band soon, in my country this genre has reborn a few years ago and well, it´s great to hear that in a country that ask for truth and justice. I hope to (...)

0 reply - last post by MassHypnosis @ 24-11-2015 21:51
 Oi, might start with this..
Oi, might start with this [by punkbullshit @ 24-11-2015]

Oi, everyone! I'm just a teenage punk from Ohio, I listen to your stereotypical crust punk (Leftover Crack, Fleas and Lice, Doom, etc.) Looking for people to just listen to music with or just make some shit together. I believe in (...)

0 reply - last post by punkbullshit @ 24-11-2015 21:05
 Iconoclast, Diatribe, Mob..
Iconoclast, Diatribe, Mob Attack, +4 11/27/15 Long Beach [by punkmar77 @ 22-11-2015]

[img:3n3cknku]https&#58;//scontent&#46;fsan1-2&#46;fna&#46;fbcdn&#46;net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1&#46;0-9/12249838_1122655561092822_8133843787694066268_n&#46;jpg?oh=303b380ccd131f8942b151f461c53bc3&amp;oe=56EBFE74[/img:3n3cknku] (...)

0 reply - last post by punkmar77 @ 22-11-2015 00:05
 under press zins - help n..
under press zins - help needed [by digitoxin @ 17-11-2015]

Hi! I'm looking for some under press articles which affect to fight with oppression, maybe something from period when Margaret Thatcher was prime minister or earlier. I need everything what included propaganda and anti-oppressor. (...)

0 reply - last post by digitoxin @ 17-11-2015 13:03
 Oi, people..
Oi, people [by Vulture @ 12-11-2015]

I'm anarchist (20yo), but newly punk. Just looking for new music ( I have exhausted my subhumans and crass collection) and a community. (...)

2 replies - last post by Paczilla @ 14-11-2015 03:34
 Anarchic bushcraft / prim..
Anarchic bushcraft / primitive living [by anarchoyuppie @ 10-11-2015]

I'm a yuppie living in the GTA and I want to break free. I am about to lose my job and am sick of the capitalist grind / job interview bullshit. I have a career in IT - I love the work but I hate the companies / clientele that I (...)

3 replies - last post by nodogs_nomasters @ 25-11-2015 19:39
 punk, hardcore, grindcore..
punk, hardcore, grindcore... Downloads [by noisecat @ 08-11-2015]

&quot;Punk.Cat&quot; is a blog focalized on mod, garage, punk, hardcore, straight edge, crust, grindcore, etc. with downloads, reviews, contacts, news, etc. writen in english. (...)

0 reply - last post by noisecat @ 08-11-2015 07:16
 Strawman - punk rock..
Strawman - punk rock [by noisecat @ 08-11-2015]

Strawman was one of the most unknown bands from the San Francisco scene during its active period, from 1990 to 19995. They recorded an album and three ep´s, and all its discography is now avaible with the license of the band here (...)

0 reply - last post by noisecat @ 08-11-2015 07:03

> Latest Replies
 Re: Anarchic bushcraft / primitive living
 Re: Battle Of Disarm Lyrics
 Re: Disease (D-beat-raw-punk)
 Re: Paco
 (A-Radio) Eastern Europe 5: Anarchist Black Cross Warsaw
 Re: What does (E) mean?
 Re: What does (E) mean?
 Re: Oi, people
 Re: Oi, people
 Oi, people
 Re: The Anti Nowhere League, homophobia and the bands and promoters who support it
 Anarchic bushcraft / primitive living
 Re: Posledná minúta - Spat ku korenom (raw grind, Slovakia)
 Re: Favorite Crust Bands?
 Re: Best (current) female Crust?
 Re: hip hop
 Re: hip hop
 Re: Replenish Records Releases & Downloads
 (A-Radio) Audio documentation: Undercover for State and Capital
 Re: Will an' his Stinkin woodstring - The Seed - 2011 (UK)
 Re: Documentaries on Crust Punk
 Re: Need "No Smoking" songs !
 Re: Wildspeaker - Female fronted blackened crust
 Posledná minúta - Spat ku korenom (raw grind, Slovakia)
 Re: Hello. To people.
 Re: The Anti Nowhere League, homophobia and the bands and promoters who support it
 (A-Radio) Eastern Europe 4: Anarchists and the tenants movement in Warsaw
 Re: Hello. To people.
 Hello. To people.
 (A-Radio) Eastern Europe 3: Anarchism in Warsaw - the Syrena and Przychodnia squats
 Re: The Mob - Let The Tribe Increase - 1982 (UK)
 Re: The Mob - Let The Tribe Increase - 1982 (UK)
 (A-Radio) Eastern Europe 2: The squatted ROD garden in Warsaw
 Re: I want your playlists/mixes!
 Re: Online distros
 Re: G'day
 Punk and Hardcore in the Canary Islands
 Re: Need "No Smoking" songs !
 Re: Dystopian style?
 Re: Wildspeaker - Female fronted blackened crust
 Re: Crustina Aguilera - Crushing The Imperialist Machine (One Demo At A Time) - 2000 (USA)

> New Downloads
 Small Arms Dealer (Punk Rock) - 2006-2007 (U..
 Anti-All - Delusions Of Defiance - 2012 (Sout..
 Anti-All - Enemies Of The Empire - 2011 (So..
 Talco - Silent Town - 2015 (Italy)..
 Extreme Noise Terror - Extreme Noise Terror -..
 Posledná minúta - Spat ku korenom (raw grin..
 Accusations - You Tell Lies EP - 2015 (Turke..
 Non Acquis - Veganarchopunk..
 Wildspeaker - Survey The Wreckage - 2015 (US..
 Frammenti di un Anarchico Individualista..

Support us, buy a T-Shirt:

Pirate-Punk.net (fr)
Resistance.tk (fr)
Webzine.Resistance.tk (fr)
PunksAndSkins.com (en)
Ni-Dieu-Ni-Maitre.com (fr)
No-Gods-No-Masters.com (en)
Ni-Dios-Ni-Amo.com (es)

Add us on FACEBOOK

Add us on LAST.FM

Add us on MYSPACE

Click here to register an account on the forums

Crise Total - Bem Viva No RRV (CD 2008)

Find more downloads by Crise Total Click here to learn how to download music on Anarcho-Punk.net
English-speaking Anarcho-Punk and other anarchist bands of related scenes (Oi!, crust, d-beat, etc, ...)

Postby Unity&Strength on 26/03/2010, 12:32

25th Anniversary live CD of my good friends Crise Total from Portugal - link is at end

01 - Holocausto, Caos E Destruição
02 - Sociedade Degradada
03 - Opção Final
04 - P.I.
05 - Condeno
06 - Derrame De Sangue
07 - Porquê
08 - Assassinos No Poder
09 - Santa Inocência
10 - Foi Portugal
11 - Isto É H-C - Apenas O Começo
12 - Afinal Não Somos Ninguém
13 - Vozes
14 - Prefiro
15 - Ódio E Guerra
16 - A Crise Continua
17 - Manifesto
18 - Não Creio Em Ninguém
19 - Autista
20 - Nunca Paro Pra Pensar
21 - Dezumanização
22 - Policiamento Secreto
23 - Higiene Mental
24 - Crise Total

http://www.4shared.com/file/250012688/e ... _RRV_.html

Any trouble just copy and paste into the browser!
While your at it, have look at my other 3 free downloads, great compilation CD's.. :goodbye:

Biography of Crise Total:

Crise Total formed in 1983 in a lisbon suburb called algueirao and another called Portela with members of HOLOCAUSTO(Manolo)and the other 3 lads played in SHOQUE,they came into what was known to be the 2nd wave of Punk in Lusitania(thats Portugal for you) and they were pioneers of both the ANARCHO-PUNK and Hardcore punk movement in Portugal along with other bands such as Ku de judas,Mata-Ratos,Grito Final,Cagalhoes,etc...From the start they've always been politicaly charged,the defense of an anarchist way of life,animal liberation,staunch anti-fascists and racial equality amongst their ideals,also strongly influenced by the whole anarcho-pacifist movement ,they were best known for these positions and still are, the speed of wich they played their songs has made many compare them to DISCHARGE,also some compared them to both the Dead Kennedys(Tuga style) and G.B.H...Along the years they ended,started,ended again,restarted,and you'll be glad to know that they have just celebrated 25 years last year('08)----1st line-up-Manolo-vocals/Rui Rocker-guitar/P.Ampola-bass/J.felipe-drums----current line-up---Manolo-voz/Rui Rocker-guitarra/rattus-baixo/Johnny-bateria Read more on Last.fm. User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License; additional terms may apply.

Similar artists:
Aqui d'el-Rock
Note: The biography is automatically taken from Last.fm and may be inaccurate. We have no control over it.

View member's uploaded albums

Add to friends