Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Japanese Tear Me Down - Il Tempo Cambia - 2008-'12 (Italia)

Discussion in 'International anarcho-punk downloads' started by OIRAD_VEGAN, Nov 3, 2012.

1. OIRAD_VEGAN

OIRAD_VEGAN Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Sep 25, 2012

DOWNLOAD LINK

Login or register to view download link (it's free!)
      External download. Please report any broken link by posting a reply to this thread.

[​IMG]

Track List:

01 - Tutto Rosso
    02 - Giovane Frizzante
    03 - All'Attacco
    04 - Rapporto All'85%
    05 - PSM II
    06 - 2.11
    07 - Lavoro II
    08 - Hardcore Prevedibile
    09 - Parlare E' Economico
    10 - Lo Stato Nelle Vene
    11 - Io Sono Accacci'
    12 - Fukushima Dentro

BIOGRAPHY OF TEAR ME DOWN

ITALIAN

I Tear Me Down sono un gruppo hardcore punk di Roma-Viterbo, attivi dal 1994. Il disco e' stato registrato in due periodi diversi, le prime sei canzoni nell'Aprile 2008 presso il Kutso Studio di Roma e le rimanenti nel Giugno 2011 All'Hombre Lobo Studio (sempre Roma).

ENGLISH

Tear Me Down are a hardcore punk band from Rome-Viterbo, active since 1994.
    This album 'was recorded in two different periods, the first six songs in April 2008 at the Kutso Studio in Rome in June 2011 and the remaining All'Hombre Lobo Studio (always Rome).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:antifa: REAL MILITANT HC! :antifa:

Tear Me Down Biography

Tear Me Down are born in the winter of 1994 to turn anger towards the apathetic and reactionary Viterbo reality of the early 90s into punk-hardcore. After less than 2 years they record their first 7 " plus a couple of tracks for various compilations with a line-up of which only the Sardo on vocals remains (given the shortly thereafter the twins Andrea and Marco left and, much later, also by Antonio on guitar). In the same year, 1996, Capò on drums, xFiorex on bass and xPaolettox on guitar take over and with this line-up Tear Me Down records an LP, another 7 ", a Mcd and various pieces for some compilations playing almost everywhere in the center and Northern Italy, but also in Austria and Sardinia. Over the years the group will hold more than one hundred and fifty concerts together with Nabat, Ratos De Porao, Raw Power, Sin Dios, Underpressure, Youth Brigades, Bouncing Souls, Growing Concern, Burning Heads, The Oath, Bloody Riot ... just to mention some! In 2001, with the arrival of Adriano on guitar, the 5-man line-up returns for a short time, until xPaolettox leaves the band; this formation also touches various parts of Southern Italy. In the winter of 2002 it will then be Caciotta's turn to join Tmd on bass, with xFiorex who will switch to guitar and then leave, not before having recorded the new CD in 2004. This line-up will be completed with the arrival of Peppe at another guitar that, after the studio recordings in 2005 of 5 new pieces that will end up on as many compilations, will remain unchanged til nowadays.

Read More...
    Disclaimer: this biography was gathered automatically through an external music database and could be inaccurate. We don't control the information found here.