Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

BCT #5 Bad Compilation Tape - Raw Power - 1984 (Italia)

Discussion in 'Anarcho-Punk music albums downloads' started by punkmar77, Feb 17, 2011.

1. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States

DOWNLOAD LINK

Login or register to view download link (it's free!)
      External download. Please report any broken link by posting a reply to this thread.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Track List:

01. Power
    02. For Me
    03. I Hate the System
    04. Chicken Song
    05. X
    06. No Institution
    07. No Future
    08. Raw Power
    09. Fuck Authority
    10. Hate
    11. Police, Police
    12. Destroy
    13. Bastard
    14. You Shock Me
    15. Burning the Factory
    16. Destruction of Society
    17. Racist Money
    18. 321
    19. You Are The Victim
    20. Power
    21. For Me
    22. I Hate the System
    23. Chicken Song
    24. Army
    25. No Future
    26. Politicians
    27. Raw Power
    28. Fuck Authority
    29. Hate
    30. Police/Destroy
    31. Fabbrica
    32. Nihilist
    33. Bastard
    34. You Shock Me
    35. 321
    36. Our Oppression
    37. State Oppression
    38. You Are The Victim
    39. White Minority (orig. Black Flag)
    40. Hell of Heart

Lardy Cox likes this.

RECORD INFORMATION

Fuck Authority
    Release Date : 2005

CD1 1-14: "[r=1675798]" 12" originally released on Meccano Records (Italy). Released in 1983. 15-31: "[r=4091128]" LP originally released on Toxic Shock (USA) / Sonic Attack-Multimedia Attack (Italy). Recorded at Hit City Midwest, Indianapolis, Indiana on September 4th & 5th 1984. Released in 1985. 32-44: "[r=3798727]" LP originally released on Toxic Shock as TXLP 08. Recorded at Umbi Studio (MO
    FIND VIDEOS MORE DOWNLOADS

BCT #5 Bad Compilation Tape Biography

Italian hardcore punk band formed in Poviglio (Reggio Emilia) in 1981 originally with the name Off Limit.
    Disclaimer: this biography was gathered automatically through an external music database and could be inaccurate. We don't control the information found here.

Label - SOA Records

Hardcore / Punk label and distributor from Italy.
  2. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Fresh Link

3. Chrisbct

Chrisbct Active Member Forum Member

Jan 4, 2015
    Male
    San Diego  United States
    We never did count how many tapes we sold. It was easy to count the vinyl we released since they were limited to whatever we pressed. With tapes, ya just keep coping off more. This is the BCT tape that sold more than any other one and if I traded with anyone commonly, this was the most asked for. We got some of these tracks with the 3 cassettes that Roberto Schavio mailed to us at the behest of Syd from CCM. We used 10 RAW POWER tracks on Music on Fire and I can't remember how it worked out but we had enough with the LWC RAW POWER tracks to do a full RP tape so we did, in fact, it was our first single band tape, released 12/83. A bit later we added 3 tracks from 1984 in the studio. This has 19 songs from, I believe, the Brown Studio recordings. The band laughs when you say that cuz apparently it barely deserved to be called a recording studio. Then all the 23 tracks they did live at the LWC gig are here. This is with the original screaming guitarist, Silvio who couldn't come on the 1984 U.S. tour so Davide took his place, including taking over the screaming job. Silvio is on about 4 tracks both studio and live and it's some of the best HC vocals, to these ears. The song Raw Power and/or F. Authority were on the first MRR comp album and I think they had the same impact on punx that they had on us, we were just immediately blown over. This 45 song 60 minute tape was re-issued by Grand Theft Audio who added a 5 minute interview I did with some of the band literally on the road near the end of the '84 tour. Otherwise, this tape is all 1983 and, to me, it is their greatest ever release. I rate the studio side as A+ and the live side as A compared to what it sounded like when we originally released it on tape so it's possible this is from the GTA cd tho I don't think the little interview is here so I dunno. I just always glad when a BCT is posted on the Internet and it's in excellent recording quality. And free. Syd said it's possible to do that so we should and he told me that like 2002 and he was right.

Attached Files:

4. Lardy Cox

Lardy Cox Experienced Member Experienced member

Jul 20, 2017
    North Holland, Netherlands  United States
    Been looking for this for a while.. Screams From The Gutter didn't capture the grit some of these recordings have.. CHEERS!!!

5. szoszo

szoszo Experienced Member Experienced member

Mar 6, 2018
    Male
    Pest megye, Hungary  Hungary
    Hi ! Very Thankx !!!