Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Italian Indigesti - Osservati Dall' Inganno - 1985 (Italia)

Discussion in 'International anarcho-punk downloads' started by punkmar77, Jan 26, 2010.

1. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States

DOWNLOAD LINK

Login or register to view download link (it's free!)
      External download. Please report any broken link by posting a reply to this thread.

[​IMG]

Track List:

01. Silenzio Statico (Static Silence)
    02. Doppio Confronto (Double Confrontation)
    03. Diretto Nel Mio Sguardo (Looking Directly Into My..)
    04. Senso Di Abitudine (Sensation of Habit)
    05. Fragile Costruzione Mobile (Frail Moving Building)
    06. Osservati Dall' Inganno (We're Observed by Deceit)
    07. Alone D'Oro (A Golden Shadow)
    08. Dune (Dune)
    09. Dubbio Legato (Double Ties)
    10. Permessi Nel Disagio (License in Discomfort)
    11. Uguale Nell' Uguale (Same In Same)
    12. Oltre Camera (Over My Room)

One of my all time favorite Italian Thrash/Punk bands with some of the most poetic lyrics I've ever seen in Punk...

Indigesti Biography

Indigesti are an Italian hardcore punk band from the Torino area in North Italy. Their most active period lasted from the early to the mid-1980s. The band reunited just a few years ago, recording the critically-acclaimed album "In disparte".
    Indigesti are famous for their unique guitar playing style, resulting in an especially tense, psychotic sound which led to them being considered by some as one of the best European hardcore bands ever. Their most prominent record is the 1987 LP "Osservati dall'inganno". It was released on TVOR Records, a small independent record label affiliated to legendary Italian TVOR fanzine which helped spark the upsurge of the Italian hardcore movement in the middle of the 1980s.
    Disclaimer: this biography was gathered automatically through an external music database and could be inaccurate. We don't control the information found here.

RECOMMENDED BANDS SIMILAR TO Indigesti

Negazione

Declino

Blue Vomit

Peggio Punx

Nerorgasmo