Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Japanese G.I.S.M. - Sonicrime Therapy - 2001 (Japan)

Discussion in 'International anarcho-punk downloads' started by punkmar77, Dec 22, 2010.

1. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States

DOWNLOAD LINK

Login or register to view download link (it's free!)
      External download. Please report any broken link by posting a reply to this thread.

[​IMG]

Tracklist

01. Dual Improvisations For Hypochondriac
    02. KI-1
    03. RUNS-2
    04. KI-4
    05. RUNS-3
    06. RUNS-1
    07. RU-3
    08. KI-2
    09. KI-5
    10. RU-1
    11. KI-3
    12. Phenomenal Exile In Schizophrenic Patients

RECORD INFORMATION

SoniCRIME TheRapy
    Release Date : 2001

The CD Comes in a box, the box contains the CD in a jewel case with a booklet and a silver GISM sticker. The song titles are abbreviations of who wrote the songs. RU = Randy Uchida, RUNS = Randy Uchida and Sakevi Yokoyama, KI = Kiichi Takahashi
    LISTEN ON YOUTUBE FIND VIDEOS MORE DOWNLOADS

G.I.S.M. Biography

G.I.S.M. was a Japanese Hardcore PunkHeavy Metal band from Tokyo, formed in 1981. The band split after Randy Uchida's death in 2001.
    After more than a decade of silence G.I.S.M. played a show at the 2016 Roadburn Festival in Tilburg, Netherlands. It was their first show ever outside of Japan.

The acronym G.I.S.M. can stand for: Guerilla Incendiary Sabotage Mutineer, God In the Schizoid Mind, Gay Individual Social Mean, Gnostic Idiosyncracy Sonic Militant, etc.

---

G.I.S.M. (ギズム Gizumu) was a Japanese hardcore punk[1] / heavy metal band formed in Tokyo in 1981. Even though the guitar style resembled heavy metal in many aspects, GISM was one of the first Japanese hardcore bands, while at the same time drawing influence from the early industrial/avant-garde music scene—something uncommon in punk bands at that time.

The acronym GISM has many different variations; they include: "Guerrilla Incendiary Sabotage Mutineer" (original), "God In the Schizoid Mind", "Grand Imperialism Social Murder" and "Gnostic Idiosyncrasy Sonic Militant".

GISM has attained a cult status in the international punk scene, duly for their unique blend of heavy metal and hardcore punk. Roadrunner Records ranked Sakevi Yokoyama No. 49 out of 50 of The Greatest Metal Frontmen of All Time.

Read More...
    Disclaimer: this biography was gathered automatically through an external music database and could be inaccurate. We don't control the information found here.

Label - Beast Arts

Label owned and operated by a542659 of G.I.S.M. since 1987.

RECOMMENDED BANDS SIMILAR TO G.I.S.M.

Death Side

Gauze

The Comes

Disclose

Zyanose
  2. stalkingfield

stalkingfield New Member New Member

Oct 15, 2023
    New Zealand  New Zealand
    Link seems to be broken, does anyone have this still?

chiral_prophet likes this.

11 members have read this thread this month

1. stalkingfield
  2. Rune
  3. aint ashamed
  4. Spike one of many
  5. pedrodalion
  6. Billy rancourt
  7. Owikawa
  8. Dontdance
  9. Pogotillyoudrop77
  10. Idiamin