Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Infantile Dissention - Demo - 2014 (Canada)

Discussion in 'Anarcho-Punk music albums downloads' started by Up Teh Punx, Sep 27, 2014.

1. Up Teh Punx

Up Teh Punx Member Forum Member

Feb 8, 2012

RECORD INFORMATION

2014 Demo
    Release Date : 2014

Recorded and mixed by the infamous Code Tron at the Parasite Farm Fall 2014 Cover art by Damian 'The Power' Grind Alt download link for those who don't want to deal with bandcamp mediafire (DOTCOM) /folder/249wta93ei8wo/Infantile_Dissention_-_2014_Demo
    FIND VIDEOS MORE DOWNLOADS

Infantile Dissention Biography

Anarchist punk band from occupied Lekwungen territories, Victoria BC Canada.
    ---

Infantile Dissention is an anarchist punk band from Victoria BC Canada, occupied Turtle Island. Formed after the breakup of the band Attrition (an anarcho-punk band sharing 2 members), ID started jamming around Spring of 2014. Infantile Dissention currently has two demo's released and is working on a LP.

https://infantiledissention.bandcamp.com/
    Disclaimer: this biography was gathered automatically through an external music database and could be inaccurate. We don't control the information found here.
  2. Sti

Sti Experienced Member Experienced member

Dec 26, 2011

Is this free? And good band. Is the intrinsic meaning quote from you? I enjoy the fast anarcho punk idea.. Though there are other bands like that aside from rudimentary peni.is infantile dissention a quote on stretch marks? Because I made the same joke to my mother yesterday in fact. It was a joke of course. I'm just imagining a mother holding herself back while a babies arms and legs are flying everywhere. :) it could possibly mean a mother unfit for her child or a child dissenting from her mother. That's my theory.

3. Spike one of many

Spike one of many Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Banana Republic  South Africa
    Hey Callum! When I saw that foetus pic I thought to myself: I wonder if this is gonna sound like Rudimentary Peni? ;) Yeah, good band overall, good lyrics, guitars, melodies, etc. Personally though I think it could sound really interesting if you'd vary the vocals a bit, just to break the monotony. I know that's your default vocal style and there's nothing wrong with it overall, but like I said, some vocal variation either within the song itself or from song to song would give it more of an edge and can only benefit from it. Or maybe even get a 2nd vocalist. Anyway Callum, that's just my humble opinion, mate (take it or leave it) and an attempt at giving some constructive feedback. :)

Oh and Sti, it's been a while, good to see you're still alive and kicking ;)

4. Up Teh Punx

Feb 8, 2012

Thanks so much for the feedback! You're right about the vocals and I think that the more comfortable I get doing vocals, the more I will experiment.
    We forgot to credit this on the bandcamp, but the bassist actually does the "radio schizo" yell.

5. Up Teh Punx

Feb 8, 2012

Thanks!
    It's "pay what you want", and if you put the price as ' 0 ' it's free. Download away! :)
    The intrinsic meaning quote is a verse from one of our songs, we have yet to learn and practice it.
    It isn't a quote on stretch marks haha. It's sorta a reference to a certain band...
    I think of 'Infantile Dissention' as youth dissenting politically, and in our case that comes from an anarchist perspective.