Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Apocalyptic Crust Fest 4 (Chicago)

Discussion in 'North America & Pacific Region' started by SurgeryXdisaster, Jul 6, 2010.

1. SurgeryXdisaster

SurgeryXdisaster Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 8, 2009

2. some asian dude

some asian dude Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 21, 2009

line up looks good, but i can't stand profane existence

3. SurgeryXdisaster

Oct 8, 2009

Haha yeah, many people on this site can't either

4. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Not just on this site but around the world as well, Witch Hunt has some great stories about a certain DOUCHEBAG that shall remain unnamed ..... :lmao:

5. dwtcos

dwtcos Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 22, 2009

Hey guys. I know I said I'd leave and cursed you all to hell, but I was just being a dick, and I need help :D
    So, conveniently enough my older sister is going to finish college at De Paul in Chicago and reside in the city while doing so. The first thing I thought of upon hearing that she was moving there was that it could give me a chance to attend this years crust fest (which I have known to have historically awesome lineups in the past few years). So basically I've set aside enough cash for plane tickets out there (I know, not punk rock at all, I should be riding the rails or something but I'm only fourteen q:), but my parents are skeptical of letting me go since I'm not going to know anyone out there besides my sister (who is the EXACT opposite of me, and would NEVER step even within twenty feet of such a festival). So my question would be, would anyone be willing to hang out with me for the 3-4 days I'd be out there, perhaps give me a place to stay besides my sisters, which will assuredly be filled with pink-polo wearing douchebags of the jersey shore kind.
    Also, is going to the fest even worth it (for those of you who have been to previous ones) or should I just spend my money on something more constructive?

6. Probe

Probe Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Jan 30, 2010

welcome back...I guess...
    we missed you .... :)

7. Vegetarian Barbarian

Vegetarian Barbarian Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 19, 2009

Awesome lineup... Dropdead is fucking amazing. For Dwtcos... last year wasnt really worth it because the security was outrageous, lackluster sets etc. etc.. I dont know if it will be the same this year.

Profane Existence isnt the only label sponsoring this, so don't not go because of that, thats stupid. As it stands now im probably going to go (mainly because Dropdead, Resistant Culture and Phobia are playing) and that ive been to all of em.

My plants are doing really well too (will post pics soon) so ill have some dynamite bud when i go. My only question is how many bands will be added or removed before the final days.

8. SurgeryXdisaster

Oct 8, 2009

Haha so you are right
    I just found this blog:

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuse ... =226571950