Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

The Stupid Stupid Henchmen - Carbombs Are Cool - 2006 (U$A)

Discussion in 'Other downloads' started by Sick Boy 77, Jan 15, 2013.

1. Sick Boy 77

Sick Boy 77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Mar 29, 2010

DOWNLOAD LINK

Login or register to view download link (it's free!)
      External download. Please report any broken link by posting a reply to this thread.

[​IMG]

Track List:

01. Abused By The System
    02. Holy Hell
    03. My Mind Is Sick
    04. Quite Frankly I'm Sick Of It All
    05. Prove Me Wrong
    06. Watch Me Die
    07. Oh No No No
    08. Syringe
    09. I Hope Yer Happy I'm Paranoid
    10. Cursed
    11. Label Me Insane
    12. KMC
    13. Overwhelmed
    14. Cashin' My Check
    15. Hosting A Soul
    16. Get The Fuck Up!
    17. Dyin' In "Honor"
    18. Livin' In Hell
    19. They Make Me Blind
    20. Clowns With Crosses
    21. Walking Zombies
    22. Clean
    23. Grinding Away
    24. Crooks
    25. Hang Me While I'm Still A Schizo
    26. Carbombs Are Cool
    27. Since The Train
    28. Clawing My Skull
    29. Sugar Coated Satan
    30. Burnt To Death (By the No-IQ radical group)
    31. The Storm...
    32. Boredom
    33. Messagez
    34. Kill Till Yer Free
    35. Tacos

The Stupid Stupid Henchmen Biography

satanic, anti-police, trash ska straight outta carmel, ny. structured with members of the no-iq radical group trained to destroy the world and bring down authority. ska-punk, punk-ska, we're angry atheists, and if god exists we're against him. listen to the hate we create.

Born in like 1985ish with a curly cue, we decided to make some fun music that don't mean too much to people. i think we got together in like 1998 in the 8th grade playing with the tiniest amp, a cymbol and a snare. it went from punk to hardcore, to skaish, to reggaeish, to whatever the hell you want to call this stuff. then we lost our drummer due to living locations and situations, jobs, time, food, money, uhm yea whatever, so i got the program reason, and fucked around with that and made some cool as drumming i think. i think in ways its funner now too, cuz its all only pretty much on my time, which i have little of so i can come up with it and record it at like 1 in the morn, or whatever.

Read More...
    Disclaimer: this biography was gathered automatically through an external music database and could be inaccurate. We don't control the information found here.