Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Total Chaos - Avoid All Sides

Discussion in 'Other downloads' started by Probe, Aug 5, 2010.

1. KAAOS-82

KAAOS-82 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Jul 13, 2010

and this justifies the US Total Chaos being better how??? I remember Mike Virus using this comparison when I was arguing with him once and I just rofled at him

2. bigjeff

bigjeff Member New Member

Dec 28, 2010

not better! totally different, its like comparing Crass and Discharge - there style is to far about to put together. most us TC songs are fast and hardcore, there are some down the 77/oi! style but as i look at there catalog of songs. which is over 120 songs- I only found about 14 or so that would called (77/oi!) most seem to be not much different then early 80's UK style punk. take a look for yourself. I don't have any of the records pass 1995. but when i pulled up there new songs, I played a joke on my friend and told him did you hear the new GBH record and he really thought it was them- then i told him it was Total Chaos (USA) he couldn't believe it. but in a way thats a good thing. at least there sticking with what they started with mostly.. by the way - its this Record were writing under- they put it out 2 years ago. check out the song "tomb of doom" or pure insanity" i really ticked my friend on those songs.

3. Bentheanarchist

Bentheanarchist Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Dec 10, 2010

Fuck total chaos. Fuck street punk. Street punk is newer punk. Im a kid but I hate street punk. I think they are just a bunch of glam sellouts.

4. massakross

massakross Active Member Forum Member

Sep 16, 2011
    Inland empire  United States
    HELLO SISTERS AND BROTHERS, TOTAL CHAOS WAS A ANARKOPUNK BAND? YES THEY WERE, PERSONALLY WE USE TO TRADE AND DISTRO THEIR RECORDS IN MEXICO, WE WERE GOOD FRIENDS OF FRANK: ALTERNATIVE GATHERING CAMPAIGN (A.G.C) AND OTHER ANARKOPUNX IN L.A./O.C. IN THE MED 90'S AND STILL WE ARE... MMMM AMRICAN PUNX ARE STUPID? NO THEY ARENT STUPID IS JUST THAT SOME AMERICANS TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OTHER AMERICANS IGNORANCE... BUT TOTAL CHAOS IS NO LONGER A ANARKOPUNK BAND AND MADE IT CLEAR ON "ANTHEMS OF SOMETHING ???? LP/CD"... DID THEY DO A LOT FOR ANARKOPUNK SCENE? YES THEY DID BACK IN THE DAY, THEY WERE DOWN TO PLAY ANY GIG OF SUPPORT FOR THE ANARKOPUNK SCENE EVERYWHERE AT ANYTIME AND WITH NO MONEY DOWN, NO GUARANTED... BUT THAT WAS LONG AGO... YOU SHOULD UPLOAD THE OLD STUFF ESPECIALLY "PLEDGE OF DEFIANCE" AND "PATRIOTIC SHOCK" BEST SONGS WITH BEST SOUND, BEST ERA, TOTAL CHAOS DIED AFTER PATRIOTIC SHOCK...

5. Rebellious twit

Rebellious twit Experienced Member Experienced member

Jul 21, 2012

No need for capslock, Total Chaos, never really been a fan of those people and i see that they haven't really moved on from the casualties phase

It's still like this: singing songs about spiking hair and booze, like what The Casualties did in the 1990'es...

6. nmara

nmara Active Member Forum Member

Dec 1, 2012

I really hate it when people say street punx suck, what I say is who gives a fuck im not a street punk but that doesn't mean im against them when you say that street punks are less punk than you are, were the fuck do u stand because our scene is about acceptance and getting rid of labels and being who u really want to be so when u judge people in my scene who are loyal to our same causes you've got a problem with me. so fuck off

7. Grizzly The Unamed Sharp

Grizzly The Unamed Sharp Active Member Forum Member

Apr 11, 2013

You know I don't think everyone here actually hates street punk alot per se, I admit I like bands like Total Chaos and Blanks 77, I think the reason is that there is this stigma that comes from it, I mean you have these kids who think punk is all about getting drunk and random acts of violence. It sort of creates this image that punks are mindless barbarians. Plus I can understand how disappointing it is to hear a song and all it's talking about is being punk and getting drunk. If I wanted to hear bands that talk about the genres they belong to I would've stuck to Manowar. Plus there is this thing called opinions, it's this lovely thing about human nature, the ability to disagree. If people have their grievances about something, they should be able to say it.

8. THEBLACKNOVA

THEBLACKNOVA Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 11, 2011
     Mexico
    [​IMG]

9. Rebellious twit

Rebellious twit Experienced Member Experienced member

Jul 21, 2012

meh, The Street Punk era of the 1990'es, how fucking romantic... it was a sort of revival of punk in the 1990'es before green day...
    well yeah the problem i have with street punk in general, which that i had the experience myself of labelling myself one a year ago, the thing is that i used all my time on clothing and forgot what i really stood for, it wasn't for fashion or drinking booze all day, it was for politics and the Music and the Culture, i still spike my hair, but i don't do it that frequently that i used to, i don't wear as many badges anymore and i stopped painting my leather jacket and i moved on from Street Punk, i still enjoy some of it, but not the "we spike our hair and drink booze songs"

10. raindeer667

raindeer667 Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 10, 2009

TC are very cool, i seen them numerous times with a variety of band styles... just last month they played the navajo nation with local navajo punk bands.. tell me anyother bands as well known as TC who can play navajoland among subhumans, primitive tribes, joey ramones and the resistance, los crudos... so u urban types if TC dont like you then im sure its something to do with that equation or some dumb shit--- priviledge.