Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Older in Mpls?

Discussion in 'New members introductions' started by Dylan Equality, Aug 16, 2012.

1. Dylan Equality

Dylan Equality Member New Member

Aug 14, 2012
     United States
    Got back into town and everyone i knew here is gone. Over 30. Rails and activism. No drugs.

2. THEBLACKNOVA

THEBLACKNOVA Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 11, 2011
     Mexico
    Everyones in Oakland... :ecouteurs:

3. Dylan Equality

Aug 14, 2012
     United States
    Ya. But my partner and kid are here and she has a good job doing something good for people here. She get's to believe in what she does. I on the other hand remain; Restless, irritable, and discontent. Arise is gone. Extreme Noise has fuckin GG Allin T shirts. What the fuck?

4. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    What happened to the almighty Profane Existence...?? :ecouteurs:

5. Dylan Equality

Aug 14, 2012
     United States
    Still has cool records no doubt. and t-shirts for that matter. But as far as "making punk a threat again" well... The folks at the counter were also relatively clueless about... and I don't mean in the mums type word kinda way. So far I've been relatively disappointed but I just got here so I could be wrong. Still everyone's pretty damn young and those who aren't just seem to want to drink and watch TV. Having sen any sign of any networks and the bike club is all but defunct having most of its members in New Orleans or... that's right you got it... Oakland. Isn't that putting too many pieces in one place though?