Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Pat Robertson on Haiti...

Discussion in 'New members introductions' started by Vegetarian Barbarian, Jan 14, 2010.

1. Vegetarian Barbarian

Vegetarian Barbarian Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 19, 2009

http://www.salon.com/news/haiti/index.h ... _robertson

What a fucking piece of shit. I actually had this before it became a media uproar. But pieces of shit like this and the late Gerry Falwell are prime examples of religious figures stupidity.

People still ask, why would god do such a thing to Haiti? BECAUSE THERE IS NO GOD. First of all, if you take a look at a fucking map, Haiti is on a fault line. Second, There is no god because he hasnt killed robertson yet. I think its time for him to go.

As for the disaster... it is a tragedy to happen to the poorest nation in our hemisphere. Though im pretty anti-human i just feel an earthquake like this should have taken place somewhere else (Capital Hill)

2. Anxiety69

Anxiety69 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Male , 46 years old
    Long Beach CA  United States
    you are right he is a piece of shit, but appearently the story of Haiti's pact with the devil to get rid of the french is an urban legend among Haitians.

3. dwtcos

dwtcos Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 22, 2009

What a miserable old man.
    Is this the same piece of shit who linked New Orleans pride parades to hurricane Katrina?

4. we're_all_dead_anyway

we're_all_dead_anyway Active Member Forum Member

Oct 16, 2009

yeah, this dispicable human being blames every natural disaster, every terrorist attack on gays, liberals, feminists, people of other religious beliefs. Such a hateful, disgusting person. But its of no surprise, because he's a man of god.

5. Vegetarian Barbarian

Vegetarian Barbarian Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 19, 2009

same dude who concurred with Falwell that 9/11 was gods repayment for "americans loose morals" too.

6. Ring Of Truth

Ring Of Truth Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Dec 28, 2009

You know if Jesus really existed he would be with us fighting the system, and people like Robertson would make him sick. I mean fuck these Christians are fucked up, they believe in a savior who was a squatter and protested the church, and tell us that we should go to the same type of Churches that Jesus protested..... Just another reason the Christian religion is messed up.

Natural disasters happen because of various reasons that can be proven by science, not because of God. Homosexuality is a great thing that is natural among all mammals, especially in times of overpopulation... like nature's way to slow down the breeding of an animal. Terrorist attacks are because of the bad decisions of governments they are caused by fucked up humans, not by some pretend GOD. Religion is just another way to blame your problems on someone else, because humans are too pathetic to take responsibility for their own actions. Jesus won't save these assholes, only they can do it.

Robertson can rot in a hell of his own creation along with the Phelps' and all of the other "God Hates Fags" hatemongers.

As Crass so eloquently stated "Jesus died for his own sins, not mine"

7. NGNM85

NGNM85 Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 8, 2009

His complete statement was thus; "I really believe that the pagans, and the abortionists, and the feminists, and the gays and the lesbians who are actively trying to make that an alternative lifestyle, the ACLU, People For the American Way, all of them who have tried to secularize America. I point the finger in their face and say 'you helped this happen." Along with Pat Robertson's repulsive vitriol, this proves Christopher Hitchen's observation that you can get away with all sorts of atrocious behavior as long as you do it under the banner of religion. Robertson is a waste of oxygen.

8. dwtcos

dwtcos Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 22, 2009

9. Rathryn

Rathryn Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 21, 2009

Uhm.... /owned?