Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Long-time Anarchist, first time community member

Discussion in 'New members introductions' started by I.Mythos, Aug 16, 2015.

1. I.Mythos

I.Mythos New Member New Member

Aug 16, 2015

I'm not sure how to start this

Hello, my name is Jack: I'm a 16 year old, vegetarian, British Anarchist with an appreciation for Punk,Hip-Hop,Jazz,Folk, Science Fiction, Animation and B-Movies. I've had views that would constitute as Anarcho-Communist since I was a small child, though I didn't know the term Anarchism until around a year and a half ago, the start of my views begun when I was forced to go to school; I've always considered it to be despicable that children are forced to spend the majority of their childhoods doing something they don't want to do to earn arbitrary qualifications to spend the majority of their adulthoods doing something else they don't to do for arbitrary reasons.

I've been trying to write Comics and make music for most of my free-time as of late.

My favourite Anarco-Punk bands would be Crass, The Subhumams, Chumbawumba and Crisis.
    My favourite musicans/bands outside of Anarcho-Punk: MC Sole, Faith No More, Tool, Rage Against The Machine, Pink Floyd, Opeth, Hawkwind,Skinny Puppy, Throbbing Grisle, De La Soul, KRS-One and Death In June

2. RememberGlencoe

RememberGlencoe Experienced Member Experienced member

May 12, 2014

Welcome to AP, nice to meet you Jack!