Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Punk Dj

Discussion in 'New members introductions' started by ngessner, Apr 6, 2015.

1. ngessner

ngessner New Member New Member

Apr 3, 2015

My name's Nicky G, from northern cali, n I do the punk show on the local station out here. Grew up in Wisconsin, moved out here about 6 years ago, n been doing the show a year now. It's on at midnight out here, so I get away with not censoring much. Always trying to expand my library so any band suggestions are always welcome. I got everything from pop punk to crust and all the in between. If you wanna check out the show, archives on kmud.org keep my last 2 shows, Early Morning Anarchy. I've been going thru my library alphabetically, some shows are more poppy, some more hardcore, definitely lacking on acoustic. Anyways, hola.

2. nodogs_nomasters

nodogs_nomasters Experienced Member Experienced member

Jul 15, 2014
     United States
    Welcome!

3. RememberGlencoe

RememberGlencoe Experienced Member Experienced member

May 12, 2014

Welcome to AP! \m/
    Next time you're looking to expand your library, dig through the stuff we have for download on here. Lots of good, weird stuff for free. Exploring is half the fun. (Needing to defrag your computer every hour on the hour because you've got no external hard drive and you've used up 80% of your cpu memory is the other half)