Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Hallo from shitty Denmark

Discussion in 'New members introductions' started by Veganarchy, Sep 21, 2009.

1. Veganarchy

Veganarchy Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 10, 2009

Hey Everybody!

First of all, I would like to say thanks to the nice people who made this online community :rock:

Well, here we go: My name is Kim (male - wonderfull unisex name:), and I'm a 22 years old crusty anarchopunk from Roskilde (about 40 km from Copenhagen). I sing split-vokal in a newly formed Copenhagen-based political HC-band, that doesn't have a name yet. Before that i've been playing in Jack The Ripper (Vocal), Reptilicus (vocal) and Afgrundens Moral (bass). i also play drums, but not in a band yet.

I live in a collective with a bunch of my good friends and fellow political activists, and we do a lot to keep the small town scene alive, such as gigs at our local venue Paramount DIY, soupkitchens, demos, workshops, bookfairs and other kinds of DIY-activism.

I'm trying to work as little as possible, living of social welfare checks and stuff, but it is not an easy task in this shithole of a country.

I am vegan, and I'm taking a break from drinking and smoking pot at this moment, so I'm staying alive on coffee and cigarets instead.

I also do a lot of DIY-graphics, like posters, flyers, logos and zines.

Well, I guess that was about it. I could talk for a long time about all the things I do and belive in, but this is not fucking Facebook!

Feel free to ask :ecouteurs:

2. ghost in the void

ghost in the void Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 8, 2009

shitty? you guys have THE ASSASSINATORS. nice folks, whole bunch of fun. and the only band with two asses in their name. how much better can it get?!?

welcome!

3. ungovernable

ungovernable Autonome Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    ....and a lot of great squats!

4. Napalm

Napalm Active Member Forum Member

Sep 14, 2009

Paramount DIY kicks ass!
    my old band played there once, and these nazis just came in and started drinking in the basement, then a lot of coppers came and shit got fucked.
    Apart from that its maybe the coolest gig i've ever done and respect to you guys for managing to do what you do down there! :beer:

5. Extinction

Extinction Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 1, 2009

Welcome! Sounds like a cool band you have.

6. kaputt

kaputt Member Forum Member

Aug 30, 2012

since when denmark have kool squats ?? apart the ungdunshusen is totally flat ..still great bands and nice demos @total ;)

7. kaputt

kaputt Member Forum Member

Aug 30, 2012

hi next weekend will be in santiago de chile

next week will be in santiago de chile , does sameone have any kool kontact there , anarchist book shop , squatted social center welll that kind of stuff ... i know the sacco and vanzetti thanx lois \m/

8. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Re: hi next weekend will be in santiago de chile

Contact Miguel Misaico on FB, he runs a very popular distro near Santiago and knows everyone

9. EgoistCommunist

EgoistCommunist New Member New Member

Dec 6, 2016

Hi.I`m an Egoist Individualist Communist,High-Functioning Aspie,anti-theist,singer/songwriter,actor and artist from Southern California.In the past,I was an American Progressive,Social Democrat,Classical liberal,Paleoconservative conspiracy buff,anti-feminist and Mutualist.

10. EgoistCommunist

EgoistCommunist New Member New Member

Dec 6, 2016

Since then,I`ve begun watching feminist videos and reading feminist literature without the Manospheric blinders I once was impeded by and realized that many of the arguments and trends feminists pointed out were things that directly affected my own life.