Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

oregon coast

Discussion in 'New members introductions' started by JYN, Jun 24, 2016.

1. JYN

JYN Member Forum Member

Dec 23, 2013
     United States
    Greetings and salutations. My name is Jyn. I've been a member of the forums for a bit now so I felt an introduction has been over-do. Me and my girlfriend, Mod, and our dog, Bowser, are camping around the OR coast to beat the heat for the fucking summer. The temperature rises more inland in recent years have been blistering my ginger ass a bit harder than I would care for. I can't handle the inland states this time of year - so me, Mod, and Bowser are are bummin' it 'round here for a spell.

We are interested in meeting any of you peoples that may be in the area. We are a couple of musicians/artists/writers/whatevers, and would like to meet people.

I have an album up here on the site, just search: Mortality's End - The Revelations, it's in the downloads forum. That was the first album I ever recorded by myself. To sum up the album in a few sentences:
    Do not become a Slave to the Savior. Do not give in to The Plague. Do not Ignore Your Ignorance. Do not believe in "God". Do not take your own name in vein. Do not bleed The Blood of Sin. Do not relinquish yourself unto tyrants. Do not commit Violence For Violence's sake. Do not blame others for Social problems, or for Waste. Do not expect any right to a free land when it is already owned by Uncle Sam. Do not make A Mockery of Human Life. You will be Sick Unto Death! These are the twelve Revelations. Accept.Repent.Live.Content

Besides all that - hello, O' readers of the online community. I'd like to meet you people too. So, here I am, god dammit. Nice to meet all y'alls.

Wholly yours, ~JYN IDLE~

2. JolleyPunk

JolleyPunk Active Member Forum Member

Aug 5, 2015
     United States
    Welcome to the site Jyn! Good to have you here, hope your camping goes well

3. nodogs_nomasters

nodogs_nomasters Experienced Member Experienced member

Jul 15, 2014
     United States
    Welcome!! I hitched out to Maine, myself. Currently working on a little coastal homestead after the 3 month journey across the United Snakes. Understandable that you didn't want to cross the middle of the country, though. It was HELL getting through the South this time of year.
    Wish I was still on the West Coast :). You sound like my kinda folks. Enjoy Oregon! It is beautiful :). The Washington Peninsula is really cool to traveler/wanderer types, if ya get bored of the rainy state.