Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Hey, i'm Vinnie

Discussion in 'New members introductions' started by Vinfest, Dec 1, 2015.

1. Vinfest

Vinfest New Member New Member

Dec 1, 2015
     United States
    Hi all. Name's Vinnie, known on most boards as Stormy. I run a music blog called Blogged and Quartered. Tons of rare HC/punk stuff (demos, eps, live sets etc) that i clean myself, and also compile pseudo discogs with custom covers. Check it out.

Besides HC/punk, i'm also into dark post-punk (Bauhaus, Joy Division, The Sound, X-Mal etc), '80s crossover and thrash, some black metal (especially the weirder stuff like Circle of Ouroborus and Dead Raven Choir), also '70s pimp music like Curtis Mayfield. "90s emo (Moss Icon, Native Nod etc), early powerviolence, late 80s NYHC (especially demo only band like Altercation and NY Hoods), the early '90s ABC No Rio scene (Citizens Arrest, Rorschach, Merel, GO etc). Love Grazhdanskaya Oborono from Russia and Psycho Squatt from France. Really into the band Lambchop. Swans, Xian Death. 2 all tiem fave bands would probably be Black Sabbath and Rudimentary Peni. Oh, and i'm a Stones fanatic, and a classic rock fan in general. Also a huge collector of '70s movies. Mostly gritty urban shit but i pretty much love it all. Probably the only thing i'm more obsessed with than music.

I'll stop rambling now. Glad to be on board.

2. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Welcome to APN Vinnie, nice to have you... :beer: