Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

New Nebraska Punx

Discussion in 'New members introductions' started by youngloudandsnotty, May 19, 2015.

1. youngloudandsnotty

youngloudandsnotty New Member New Member

Mar 25, 2015

Hi, I'm Natalie, I'm from lincoln nebraska! Just wanted to say introduce myself. I love pretty much all subgenres of punk, and I'm an always self-educating anarchist. I have a lot more to learn about anarchism, but I really like it's principles so far. Have a nice day.

my tumblr url is youngloudandsnotty

2. RememberGlencoe

RememberGlencoe Experienced Member Experienced member

May 12, 2014

Hello Natalie, welcome to AP! :D
    I'm glad to see that you're interested in learning about Anarchy, not many are. Be sure to explore the site a little, there's links to Anarchist educational resources, archives, etc., in the strangest places here. Plus, everyone here will be happy to answer any questions you have. Chances are you'll be waiting for a while, but someone will get back with you, eventually. Chat and the forums are kind of dead :( but we've still got a lot of cool stuff

3. nodogs_nomasters

nodogs_nomasters Experienced Member Experienced member

Jul 15, 2014
     United States
    Welcome! Lots of cool stuff to look at. It's not the most active site, like Glencoe said, but it's still cool to look at archived topics and post from time to time. Plus, loads of free music :)

4. youngloudandsnotty

youngloudandsnotty New Member New Member

Mar 25, 2015

thanks!