Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Greetings from the 3rd world hellhole-Philippines

Discussion in 'New members introductions' started by rattus, Oct 22, 2014.

1. rattus

rattus New Member New Member

Oct 22, 2014

Hello to all the creatures here that has the same lifestyle and music/noise choice,political views.I am Darwin aka Rattus...i'm new here and has been active in our d.i.y local scene here for sometime now...We do have a band Called Co-ARSE we play raw crust punk and we love to exchange views ideas and music as well..we and my collective called Downtown Sampcore has been existing since 95 and we are into organizing benefit shows/concert for punk who are travelling here and playing and for our Food Feeding in the streets where we can visit the less fortunate ones who lives/sleep/eat in the streets.but now it has been scarcely done because of lack of funds but i am doing some thing to alleviate and fund this great deed for my class-the lower class and hopefully i make something out soon so we can propagate still and continue what we started.In the past i did some zines named Head Shrinker and Verbal Offense...but the last issue was incompletely done in 2002 but still want to finished it as well..also been doing a newsletter called Bullet-inn which was halted due to some difficulties in life and family.so in this manner i have been in contacts to many punk/anarchist around the world come in groups or individuals with the same interest and endeavors.So hope we all prosper and do our own thing and still resisting the society's discrimination/pressures.If anybody wants to make friends as all i think has this kind of thinking by registering on this site feel free to do so and i would love to interact and make friends as we all want it this way...and lastly more power to the group/individual behind this site...Keep it up and keep it warm!!! <3 + :thumbsup: = diy

2. nodogs_nomasters

nodogs_nomasters Experienced Member Experienced member

Jul 15, 2014
     United States
    Welcome :beer: