Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Hello everyone

Discussion in 'New members introductions' started by T776, Aug 18, 2014.

1. T776

T776 New Member New Member

Aug 18, 2014

Hi there, How're you doing?
    I'm from a small city in the Netherlands and of course new on this forum. I consider myself as a communist/anarchist kind of punk. I mainly listen to Punk rock and Hardcore punk but also: Anarcho punk, Art punk, Post punk, anti-folk/folk punk, Crust (altough i don't know that many bands), noise, and some alternative music. I'm not involved in any kind of music projects and i cannot play any intsruments (yet).
    Where i come from there isn't really a punk culture so i hope that i can exchange some thoughts with some other people.

Well, i don't have much more to say right now (I will probably forget something) so, see you later.

2. rashpeter

rashpeter Member Forum Member

Dec 22, 2011

Welcome to the forums, T776. I'm from a small town in the states, too.

3. grindface13

grindface13 Member New Member

Aug 15, 2014

Welcome from Canada! I'm new here also. If you like crust have you listened to Antischism, Warcollapse, or Initial State?

4. T776

T776 New Member New Member

Aug 18, 2014

Yes, i already knew Antischism and warcollapse, but not Initial state. So i better check it out soon. some of the crust band i listen too are Dropdead, Aus-Rotten, Electro hippies, Discharge, Doom and Nausea to name just a few.