Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Do you watch television?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by skulldrix, Aug 16, 2011.

1. nike

nike Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Jun 19, 2011

oh come on, for his self-knitted passionate anti-civisation-myths derick jensen is a bit too well-earning from his books, cd's, his very own homepage advertising all his wisdom for sale to be taken serious - too bad that his neotribalistic primitivism is completely out of reality and in context with his rejection of modern technology - the greatest killer of all:
    condemning the majority of the worlds population including chronically ill persons with need of modern medication to an unnecessary death.
    his arguments may be a bit more eloquent than the rest of the primo-bullshits, but they are of the same daft ignorance, denying the indigenous people their own civilisation, spinning again the myths of the "noble savage", demonizing technology and blaming their personal reluctance against certain a-social aspects of modern life as the "symptoms of the greater problem of civilization itself" - huh!
    technology isn't "evil" - it's use is constructive or destructive and even if our current stage of development is repressive and alienating - its just one stage in our evolution as a result of the civilisation the early modern homo sapiens were developing and spreading all over the known world. derick jensen has no solutions to offer, he's just exploiting the apathy and lack of orientation of people pissed off their daily routines.

2. butcher

butcher Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 8, 2009

yes, but wheelchairs are counter-revolutionary! :ecouteurs:

3. nike

Jun 19, 2011

only to the media-askets:
    [​IMG]

4. skulldrix

skulldrix Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Jul 9, 2011

Nike, I'm stopping myself from callling you an idiot. But I just feel bad for you.

WE ARE DESTROYING EVERYTHING! CIVILIZATION HAS BEEN UNSUSTAINABLE AND UTTERLY DESTRUCTIVE TO HUMANS AND ALL LIFE SINCE THE BEGINNING OF HISTORY!

Civilization is based off of fear, slavery, greed, violence, murder, and death! The citadel is a DEATHHAVEN!

How can you not see this.
    I don't even know why I'm on here, I"m done with forums, and the internet in general. Fuck you computergod, and fuck all else.
    Why even bother anymore.

5. nike

Jun 19, 2011

skulldrix, better stop yourself from acting like an i d i o t. i give a shit about what you call me.

gobbledigooks is digooksgobble, gooksdigobble, gobdigblegooks and oksgobdigble, because blegobdigooks is bobdopdigob.
    is even without screaming as meaningful and relevant as your endless chronical ranting and self-deception.
    civilisation:
    quite simple, eh?
    a simple question:
    have your savage idols - better, your native american ancestors never took things away when noone was looking, never had any head honchos, chiefs and generals, didn't they have strict laws about whats allowed an whats not allowed - the codex was one of the first native codexes written down - did they never made weapons, tools, music instruments, clothing, hair- and dress styles, arts and decorations, didnt't they tell each other funny little stories just for fun and wasting time, didn't they play, brawl and threw in other peoples windows, sang songs about war and ripping others people heads off because-they-aren't-true-people, didn't they span legends and myths too, didn't they worked on the fields, build up houses, fortifications and irrigation systems, building up an economy to be finally able to wage war against their neighbors killing and looting, enslaving people or brainwashing them to make up numbers and replacements for their own dead heroes, made "undying" in songs and stories -
    AND ALL THAT LONG BEFORE THEY HAD ANY CONTACT WITH MY DEMONIC EUROTRASH ANCESTORS

how can you be so damned stupid and ignorant?
    yes, you sit in your warm and well ventilated room, all your stuff all around, computers running, music or telly doing backgroud noise -
    ranting about civilisation and technology and everything that keeps you save from the blessings of tribal warfare, the noble greed and ignorance of your clan chiefs, nice little natural desasters, exciting famines, interesting and deathly diseases and natural predators or stampeding hordes of grass munching horned and cloved savages?
    who exterminated the archetypal american horse and many other ancient species of the american continent long before 1492? who was founding big empires led by god-kings and priesthoods ordering imperialistic wars and mass-sacrificing of defenceless prisoners and unarmed people, who enslaved whole tribes - long before the white man came?

6. vAsSiLy77

vAsSiLy77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Jun 21, 2010

Nike - the motorized savage terror of the dark age of post-modernism - thank punk that we live in civilized times!
    omishamans!
    [​IMG]

7. nike

Jun 19, 2011

making fun of a poor modern girl dragged down by zealot halfwits?

who was it then, sitting on that black hole before time and space were born, drinking beers and being mean, good for nothing too - and finally accidently farting the universe into being, including all that evil evil evil stuffz?
    ey, citizen gnosticdemiurggooks???!!!

8. vAsSiLy77

Jun 21, 2010

okay, i pledge "guilty" - but i never meant to do it!

9. Bakica

Bakica Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Feb 21, 2010

No, I don't. I'm amish.

10. nike

Jun 19, 2011

so you aren't allowed to have a telly, a car and a computer too? skulldrix will love you!

11. Bakica

Bakica Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Feb 21, 2010

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOfZLb33uCg&ob=av3e[/video]

12. nike

Jun 19, 2011

too bad that i can't see it - it's not allowed in germany, because noone paid the GEMA-fees - talk about modern life... they charge you for everything![​IMG]

13. vAsSiLy77

Jun 21, 2010

so you'll confess, Nike Mihailowna, that we still have to suffer from your olympic habits to give honours to the victorious, including those involved in imperialistic/colonial mass homicide and destructive propaganda hypes of ancient times?
    victory for the virtuous, as far i remember...
    or will you claim that this is how innocence looks in times of worlds apocalypse with only derrick jensen & skulldrix as our savior?
    [​IMG]
    that much for desecrating a terrific trinity with a vid promoting f.a.r.c as an anarchist guerilla - aren't you ashamed?
    here's your family tree, just in case you forgot:
    [​IMG]

14. vAsSiLy77

Jun 21, 2010

omigodomigodomigod - noone is innocent and skulldrix is no saviour but a hypocritical teeny bopper doing the guru groupie and destroying the world with wild rantings and plain ignorance...

the bit about the naked titan was a bit tough, madame Applez, but I will gladly agree that Nikes bed sheet fluttering and careless handling of golden laurel crowns is indeed more than suspicious.
    But I guess I already found the next culprit, lurking around in the tree of knowledge and throwing it's fruits everywhere in the elsewheres - but never to the people who direly needed it...
    eh, mom of the Lilithim and wicked snake and eternal foe to those born in sweat and pain?!
    http://www.mediafire.com/imgbnc.php/f18 ... 88216g.jpg

15. vAsSiLy77

Jun 21, 2010

editz:
    comrade Nike Michailowna saw your terrorist attack on her humble being right in this very moment and gave a statement declaring her declared will to spend the rest of the day (it's 8.05 MEZ) sulking and brooding on savage plans for revenge, if not a blood feud - just like in those good old days of amazon warfare... :o

16. nike

Jun 19, 2011

there was never any kind of careless handling of anything, just a bunch of creepy loosers doing the heroes until old age or green pox finally got them - so the job was always quite boring, thats why i work for schleckers now, or at least worked - acutally i'm suspended because me boss can't take my hairstyle...
    so again i am waiting for the piss factory's call and i would bet on it:
    it's just again the old story of the apocalypse, chaos and distraction because of culture and the hairy part of civilisation... but i have enough time to forge me some plans, including nice rustical things like glowing irons... :ecouteurs: :ecouteurs: :ecouteurs: death to the traitors!

17. skulldrix

Jul 9, 2011

Yeah have no idea what's going on in this thread, but i'll make a new one to talk about "Civilization".

18. Bentheanarchist

Bentheanarchist Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Dec 10, 2010

User: Skulldrix
    [​IMG]

19. nike

Jun 19, 2011

anders behring breivik likes this kind of braindead sociopaths too... :o

20. skulldrix

Jul 9, 2011

[​IMG]

This is the kinda shit that sets me back from even bothering coming on the internet. I'm out.

4 members have read this thread this month

1. Spike one of many
  2. Charger Bullet
  3. aint ashamed
  4. ungovernable