Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Minecraft

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Random Person From There, Nov 14, 2010.

1. Random Person From There

Random Person From There Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 27, 2010

If any of you have played this or play it and by any chance bought it, then I'm glad to say that there's an Anarcho-Communist "guild/clan" with over 100 members as of yet. No it's not mine nor are am I an official of sorts so I'm not advertising for the sake of it. We have a commune-like server, basically following the Anarcho-Communist ethos: communal storages, no currency, free aid/help, free "shops", no property - free to build wherever with no rent/plots, no kings/politicians/leaders/governments, and we take part in "direct action" in the form of blowing Capitalist/Statist clans' shops/palaces/banks on their own servers then leaving a sign with a website, slogan, (similar to Propaganda By The Deed) etc.

It's pretty much working out and no obstacles as of yet. We've implemented barter and gift economies instead of the usual gold currencies which other servers use and everyone helps others free of charge and share the resources gathered.

If you're interested and would like to check it out: http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic ... 31&t=11997

Clan forum: http://www.acom.neo-hazard.com/index.php

And no, this isn't some Evony/Travian/Text-based game, it's a 3D-first person-building-survival type of game. It's an Indie game made by one guy called "Notch" who promotes (yes promotes, not accept, but promotes) pirating the game (he's Swedish and claimed to support the Swedish "Pirate" party), no Capitalist corporations as of yet. And during Alpha (now), it's practically quarter/half or so of the price. If you've played Stranded or Stranded II, you'll inevitably fall in love with this game.

2. dwtcos

dwtcos Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 22, 2009

sounds rad. is there a d/l link anywhere for the game? would a torrent work ya' think?
    i ain't payin' for shit yo.

3. Random Person From There

Random Person From There Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 27, 2010

4. Bentheanarchist

Bentheanarchist Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Dec 10, 2010

whats the server called.

5. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States