Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Emo, Nazi, and Gay

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ungovernable, Jul 16, 2010.

1. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Latest Bryan Fischer Tirade: Gay Activists Commit Most Hate Crimes
    Posted in Anti-Gay by Robert Steinback on May 23, 2011

Bryan Fischer, arguably America’s champion of publicly peddled hate, spent last week trying to convince the foolish and the gullible that gays — statistically the group most likely to be targeted by hate-related violence — are, in fact, the leading perpetrators of hate crimes.

Oh, and they’re Nazis, too.

Fischer, the director of issue analysis for government and public policy for the anti-gay hate group American Family Association, was riffing on the resignation of Peter Vidmar as the U.S. Olympic Committee’s chef de mission for the 2012 Olympic Games, following media reports that Vidmar had participated in two anti-gay marriage demonstrations and contributed money to support California’s Proposition 8, which overturned a state Supreme Court ruling permitting same-sex marriage. Vidmar, a Mormon, in October 2008 told the Orange County Register while attending one rally, “It’s good for our society to have a traditional definition of marriage.” But within the USOC, there was concern that Vidmar’s activism on the issue would reflect badly on the organization’s commitment to equity for all people. Vidmar resigned rather than prolong a controversy that might draw attention away from the athletes.

In a post Friday on the AFA’s Rightly Concerned blog, Fischer wrote, “For his belief in the laws of nature and nature’s God, Peter Vidmar has become the victim of a hate crime, perpetrated by homosexuals. This criminal prejudice against Vidmar is criminal prejudice against his religious belief, the teaching of the LDS [Mormon] church that marriage is sacred and reserved for the union of one man and one woman. Due to intense pressure from the thugs in the homosexual movement, Vidmar was forced to resign his position.”

Fischer extended the theme on his webcast the same day. “I am convinced that the number-one group, the number-one class of people who are committing hate crimes today are homosexual activists. They are, by far, the most egregious perpetrators of hate crimes offenses in the United States of America, all the while trying to tell the public that we [Christians] are the hatemongers. It’s a hate crime if it involves threats or harassment – harassment is part, meets the definition of a hate crime. … If you harass somebody because you are motivated by prejudice against that person’s religion, that is a hate crime.”

Fischer’s take on hate crimes, of course, is legal malarkey. For a hate crime to be committed, there must first be a crime, such as murder, assault, arson or vandalism. Merely expressing the opinion that someone is unsuitable for a particular post is not criminal harassment, even if the weight of such opinion compels someone to resign that post. Indeed, Fischer and the AFA have taken such stands in the past, calling for the firing of Kevin Jennings, the U.S. Department of Education’s assistant deputy secretary for Safe and Drug-Free Schools, who is openly gay, and the impeachment of U.S. District Court Judge Vaughn Walker, whose ruling overturned Proposition 8 as unconstitutional. Since Fischer did not call for his own arrest on those occasions, it is a safe bet that he feels comfortable with the First Amendment’s guarantee of freedom of expression — at least, when he’s doing the expressing.

Further, Fischer’s claim that LGBT activists are the greatest perpetrators of hate crimes is especially shameful, given that this is the group most victimized by violent hate crimes. A report published by the Southern Poverty Law Center in November 2010, analyzing FBI data from 1995 to 2008, found that LGBT people are 2.6 times more likely to be attacked than blacks; 4.4 times more likely than Muslims; 13.8 times more likely than Latinos; and 41.5 times more likely than whites.

In addition, gay and lesbian youths are among the primary targets of bullying, which has led to numerous suicides. Many so-called “pro-family” organizations have fought anti-bullying efforts in schools because they fear such programs surreptitiously promote the so-called “homosexual agenda” to recruit young people.

As he has done in the past, on Wednesday Fischer once again linked LGBT people to Nazism. “Homosexual activists, when it comes to freedom of speech, are Nazis. When it comes to freedom of religion, they are Nazis. There is no room in their world for dissent, there is no room in their world for disagreement, there is no room in their world for criticism. You criticize homosexual behavior, they tag you as a bigot and a homophobe and then they go to work to silence you just like the Roman Catholic Church did in the days of Galileo – it’s no different; it’s the Spanish Inquisition all over again. … Do not be under any illusions about what homosexual activists will do with your freedoms and your religion if they have the opportunity. They’ll do the same thing to you that the Nazis did to their opponents in Nazi Germany.”

Flights of lunacy are nothing new for Fischer (see here: http://www.splcenter.org/blog/2010/12/0 ... gay-truth/, here: http://www.splcenter.org/blog/2010/12/2 ... -gay-lies/, here: http://www.splcenter.org/blog/2011/02/0 ... americans/ , and here: http://www.splcenter.org/blog/2011/02/2 ... ocahontas/ ). Here’s a quick look at some of Fischer’s past anti-gay rants:

Homosexuality should be criminalized (January 2010): “If you believe all Scripture is inspired, then you are compelled to accept that legal sanctions may appropriately be applied to those who engage in homosexual behavior.”

Gays are anti-freedom (February 2010): “The homosexual agenda represents a clear and present danger to virtually every fundamental right given to us by our Creator and enshrined for us in our Constitution. Start with freedom of religion and freedom of speech, the first two of our inalienable rights secured for us in the Bill of Rights. As a culture, we must choose between the homosexual agenda or the Constitution because we can’t have have both.”

Gays oppress Christians (March 2010): [T]hose on the left only regard us each as 3/5 of a person. … The days of Dred Scott have returned. Christians now are the ones being confined on the plantation, and warned about being too uppity.”

Gays are like bank robbers (March 2010): “[U.S Secretary of Defense Robert] Gates’ theory – you get to break the law as long as you don’t rat yourself out – is absurd. Imagine if we applied that to any other realm of law enforcement. You, sir, get to go right on holding up banks because all we have to go on is ironclad eyewitness testimony from tellers, managers and other bank patrons. Please, please, pretty please admit you did it so we can lock you up. Otherwise, we will be forced to let you go so you can rob and pillage some more.”

Gays are vicious, genocidal Nazis (May 2010): “Homosexuality gave us Adolph Hitler, and homosexuals in the military gave us the Brown Shirts, the Nazi war machine and six million dead Jews.”

Most homosexuals in the U.S. military discharged under “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell” outed themselves because they weren’t tough enough to cut it (December 2010): “[O]ur would-be limp-wristed enlistees … homosexuals – or people who suddenly discovered latent homosexual tendencies when they could use it to parachute out of the military – signed up for the all-volunteer army, got a few weeks into basic and said, forget this noise. I’m outtahere. All they had to do was admit they were gay – whether they were or not – and they got their walking papers along with an honorable discharge.”

http://www.splcenter.org/blog/topics/anti-gay/

2. Jaycohol

Jaycohol Member Forum Member

May 24, 2011

he thinks god will land oppon him and his good choices.
    the question; how do we prove him otherwise?!?!

3. vAsSiLy77

vAsSiLy77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Jun 21, 2010

[​IMG]
    May the good lord preserve us!

4. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Didn't know where else to put this, so here it is....

Neo-Nazi Twins Drop Racism for Love and Marijuana

Posted in Racist Music by Ryan Lenz on July 18, 2011

Lynx and Lamb Gaede were twin pop sensations for all the wrong reasons. Their songs dealt with overt white nationalist themes, and even their band – Prussian Blue – was a reference to the distinctive color of Zyclon B residue in the Nazi gas chambers. In one of the most infamous photos from their childhood, the twins posed wearing white T-shirts with a smiley face adorned with Hitler’s toothbrush mustache and neatly parted, jet-black hair.

That’s all over, the girls say now. In an exclusive interview with The Daily, Lynx and Lamb – once described as the “new face of hate” – say they’ve abandoned the racism hoisted on them by their mother April Gaede and instead settled into “a place of love and light.”

“I’m glad we were in the band,” Lynx said. “But I think we should have been pushed toward something a little more mainstream and easier for us to handle than being front-men for a belief system that we didn’t completely understand.” Lamb put their transformation more bluntly. “I’m not a white nationalist anymore.”

Given the backdrop of their upbringing, the comments reflect a radical sea change in ideology and, to a certain degree, a hopeful coming of age story that began in the company of the National Alliance (NA) – for decades the most dangerous and most organized neo-Nazi formation in America. In 2003, when Lynx and Lamb turned 9, their mother was a prominent member of the NA and began heavily promoting the twins as the young face of white nationalism.

Several years later, as they toured white power music festivals playing Aryan folk music, Gaede came clean with her reason for pushing Lynx and Lamb into the spotlight. “What young, red-blooded American boy isn’t going to find two blonde twins, 16-years-old, singing about white pride and pride in your race … very appealing?” Gaede asked.

That was only part of the disturbing path Gaede had for her children. Lynx and Lamb also were kept out of public school and spoon-fed a particularly myopic white nationalist curriculum – a fact Gaede would frequently brag about. “I’ve done it without an ‘approved’ curriculum,” Gaede said of their education in a 2005 interview published on the National Alliance website. “And what I’ve done is use a lot of books from the 1950s – from the years before ‘civil rights’ and feminism became so evident.”

For the girls, that was the problem. “I was just spouting a lot of knowledge that I had no idea what I was saying,” Lamb said in the interview published on Sunday. When The Daily contacted Gaede to discuss the girls’ comments, she dismissed it as the stuff of an ill-advised youth. “They’re 19,” she said. “When they have children of their own, they’ll come to the same conclusions I have.”

Despite a very public childhood, for the past five years Lynx and Lamb have been outside the limelight because of health problems. Lynx was diagnosed with cancer during her freshman year of high school, and doctors removed a large tumor from her shoulder, the newspaper reported. Now she suffers from a rare condition called cyclic vomiting syndrome (CVS). Lamb suffers from scoliosis and chronic back pain. They each carry state-issued medical marijuana cards in Montana, where they live with their mother. “I have to say, marijuana saved my life,” Lynx said. “I would probably be dead if I didn’t have it.”

“Pot has also helped the twins rekindle the creative impulses they once channeled into their music,” The Daily reported, adding that the girls hope to enroll in college and dedicate their lives to making medical marijuana legal in all 50 states. The revelation has prompted the blogosphere to erupt with harsh dismissals of the girls’ transformation. One tongue-in-cheek headline read, “Tween White Power Folks Singer Twins Now ‘Liberal’ Potheads.” Another proclaimed, “Neo-Nazi Girl Group Cured of their Hate with Marijuana.”

Lynx and Lamb, in the meantime, don’t seem concerned with what they were, or how they might be viewed now. “I think we’re meant to do something more – we’re healers,” Lamb said. “We just want to exert the most love and positivity we can.”

http://www.splcenter.org/blog/2011/07/1 ... marijuana/

5. vAsSiLy77

Jun 21, 2010

Oh yes, the masterrats: horst wessel was a pimp, werner sonntag tried to be and got shot too, now gaede - selling her teeny girls - or the ashes of whotshisname...?
    Not enough medicine, eh?

6. vAsSiLy77

Jun 21, 2010

edits: RAINER sonntag was a pimp and got shot too...

Whot about counter-gaede with some triple redheads singing bolshevic folk 'bout katiushas and chasing masterrats back into their burrows/the trash bins...?! :ecouteurs:

7. JackNegativity

JackNegativity Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 9, 2010

We need more kids who shoot their neo-nazi parents.

8. vAsSiLy77

Jun 21, 2010

With the usual mazurkajigreeltrepak-allnighter wardance actually ringing in my ears - yours in trouble, citizen Gobblez!
    Applez said (deleted by Yoof Protection) :o :ecouteurs: :o :ecouteurs: :o :ecouteurs:
    At least the gurlz agreed - under one condition: YOU do the dancing part... like this:
    [​IMG]

9. vAsSiLy77

Jun 21, 2010

... I honestly tried, almost ended up in da wheel chair and the fucking hammer came down and fell on me toe,
    ya beasts!
    Now I'll get scoliosis too and a need for wagon loads of medicine instead of a poppimp career :'( :'( :'(

And more pyramids for the leftovers? :ecouteurs:

10. butcher

butcher Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 8, 2009

[​IMG]

'Prussian Blue is Dope'

11. vAsSiLy77

Jun 21, 2010

Hava Nagila/Marijuna, Walhalla (BongBalla?) Pipedreams!
    [​IMG]

12. Bentheanarchist

Bentheanarchist Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Dec 10, 2010

I am really sorry for the comment I made.
    I did not really mean it.
    They abandoned racism.
    That is good.
    marijuana is the best anti-racist weapon of all.

13. ACABbear

ACABbear Member New Member

Oct 12, 2011

This is pretty clearly an "internet troll". My advice is to pay no attention to it. However if it isn't a troll then I have no fucking clue how anybody could end up like that.

14. vAsSiLy77

Jun 21, 2010

it's almost funny, eva april braun sending her blond teeny angels into battle for the aryan race, starring at senior home entertainments for eastern-front-grandpas and the odd neo-nazi weirdo with a crush on völkische nymphs, promising to present the fuhrer with a child each year...
    ... now they are pot-smoking candidates for the eugenics progamm, at least still supporting her embattled mom - but still without a clue to be something else but a hippie-clone - thats the masterrats...
    and the best part of the drama:
    heia walhalla!

too bad it's far from being a troll, we found some german reports about their gigs in eastern germany, doing the culture part of national-democrat memorial meetings - according to the critiques they weren't really a hit...
    [​IMG]

15. vAsSiLy77

Jun 21, 2010

see, we could counter-attack so well: we have three nice and cute and healthy katiushas and they like to sing songs too, and if we ask them nice, they may even do the amuri partizan and smash up the stage after that - but their mom is an axe-swinging extremist making fun of caring aryan women of unity and their hopes for future and a career for their multiple challenged lambkins... what a shame! :ecouteurs:

16. nike

nike Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Jun 19, 2011

as far as i remember the terrific trinity doesn't sing magyar, so it's:
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6PH_2H1LEc&feature=player_detailpage[/video]
    and i think they are much to smart to follow your extremist little extra and leave a mess for the next band.

17. vAsSiLy77

Jun 21, 2010

isn't magyar maybe? because as far as i remember it's: Amùri Partizánok down in that paradise of culture and knowledge, still unparalleled by those dark forests inhabited by half naked barbarians west of the danube...
    and because i know MY terrific trinity will have no time for your little pol.pop project and no need too, (their extremist axeswinging & chainsawing mom is quite capable to take care of herself, cuz' she's not just a lousy over-ambitious fuhrer-groupie selling ashes in montana, but a decent subhuman working gurl)
    an alternative - project title:
    beauty and the beast = Gobblez & Nike, brandnew idea and helps cutting the costume costs too:
    naked titan for the beast, Nike does the bed sheet and a pair of plastic wings...
    and there is already a pop tradition to follow too:
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzW_7ANnHZI&feature=player_detailpage[/video]
    if you bumbs will still find some time besides being smashing things up in domestic conflicts, you can go on rampage whenever you like - in the veterans homes and wherelse the aryan scum is hiding...
    good luck & break the bones! :ecouteurs:

18. vAsSiLy77

Jun 21, 2010

Claiming personal property on the terrific trinity is quite reactionary:
    Just because you made them, doesn't mean you can have all the fun and fame for yours alone.
    And the working class has a fucking right on a f.a.r.c.-free version of the vid too - so we just have to fullfill our historical materialistic duty towards the world revolution and the advancement of mankind, everything would be a betrayal of the awakening damned of this earth, awaiting the last battle - and the appropriate oundtrack too.

(and the naked titan in the veterans home - are you mad? - facing THEIR strange preferences?!!! :o
    I guess I'm already traumatisized! Where's the medicine...)

19. nike

nike Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Jun 19, 2011

just wait a bit...arch-mean mom of a future terrible punk-trinity... i'll get you babe! :|