Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

dogs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rude-boy, Jun 9, 2010.

1. rude-boy

rude-boy Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Mar 12, 2010

hey all. i checked and there are no dog threads. only u guys n ur cats :ecouteurs:

i have been having dog on the barin latley. the reason is i am in the planning stages of moving out into my own palce really soon. and i am going to be living alone most likley. so of course i need a companion so why not get the best kind there is! so i decided i am going to get a dog. i have alwase loved dogs. i love going to mount royal on sundays where every one brings there dogs and chills in the sun. my girlfreind says i spend more time playign with peoples dogs then i do with her when ever we go. i dont deny it. every one has pit bulls. every where you look there is a punk with a pit bull...so no pit for me. huskys are way to energetic for what im goign to be living in. so i decided. i am doing to get a boxer. they are such great lookign dogs. im pretty excited to get a new puppie. i have house broken my sisters dog already. and am pretty sure i can train my dog better then this dog she has now. since i got a bit more experince.

any one else love dogs as much as i do? own a dog? hell if any one owns a boxer that would be even better. i have many questions.

what do you think about the whole every punk has a dog thing. im down. ecspecilly for girls living on the streets. they need a dog. for their protection! and the dog knows that once it becomes attached to them. i remember a chick wa spassed out at a squat party one time and her dog was just sitting beside her watching every one walk by. she wasent holding the leesh or anything. it was just sitting there on guard. i love how dogs become you companion. and will stick with you through thick and thin and truly love you back. if you love them. i wish more people would learn that hitting their dog is the worst thing you can do and does not train them.

haha is it weird that i excited to make it a bitchin looking leather collar???

the one sitting is pretty much the best dog ever. i love the brindl coat. thats my dream dog right there
    [​IMG]

2. ungovernable

ungovernable Autonome Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
  3. rude-boy

Mar 12, 2010

cats are to stuck up and dont care about you. they just eat their food. and do nothing. a cat wont play with you. or go for a walk with you or play with other cats. they have no loyalty

4. Kobac

Kobac Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 7, 2009
     Denmark
    cats are somehow like anarchists,very independent animal,they ll play,cuddle only if she wants,that i like about cats.dogs are better like you said loyal and only living being that is happy when you come home from work

5. ungovernable

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    Depends on the cat. My cat is very affective, she always come to me, when i call her name she runs to me, she's very intelligent, etc... And yes she play with me :p

6. rude-boy

Mar 12, 2010

ya iv seen cats that love being pet. they would meow and meow and liek fight to get you to give in and pet them. but thats just them wanting to be pet. dog will follow you around and just chill with you. cats just use you for food and shelter and petting. my old cat would disapere for weeks at a time and come back with some collar on. it would pretty much house hop. spending a feww weeks at a house each time. little bastard. then eventualy just never came back. good riddance... :ecouteurs:

7. colton_and

colton_and Experienced Member Experienced member

Mar 24, 2010

dogs are just better :p i have 3 dogs, the only reason cats ar e better is because to pick up there shit its 100x easier...

8. Bunny

Bunny Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Mar 13, 2010

I'm with you rude boy, dogs are loyal, compassionate, and are full of unconditional love.
    And you're right, dogs are great protecters too. I live on my own and my dog always barks and growls at anyone or anything that looks or sounds suspicious . Cats don't do that, they just hide.
    My dog's part boxer (and all over brindal). If you want one there are lots of rescues just for boxer and boxer mixes. Its so sad how many of them are injured through dog-fights and they need good homes.

9. Anxiety69

Anxiety69 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Male , 46 years old
    Long Beach CA  United States
    I'd rather have a dog to protect me then a cat :p

I've had three dogs in my lifetime, my most recent was a beagle, but around her 18th year she had to be put dow... just too old :( great dog but most annoying bark in the world :o Especially if you are going to live in an apartment you want a dog that has a not too loud or annoying bark. and be prepared to take it out for walks all the time.

10. deadsmart

deadsmart Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 19, 2009

Yea I love dogs but can't afford one right now but hopefully soon. They have so much personality, I don't know how anyone can't love dogs.

I say you definately need some where with a decent backyard or frontyard if you get a medium - big dog. Its just unfair for them to not have some free space to run around. Especially a boxer.

I'm allergic to cats so that's what decides my opinion on that haha

11. rude-boy

Mar 12, 2010

ohh ya i know that large dog need room and excersis. i had a buddy with a pit bull. he never took it for walks. it dug a fat groove into his wood floor by constantly digging in one spot. then pissed on it. it was ripping off the ceramic tiles in the kitchen and just ate everything. a bored dog is a destructive dog. i am hoping to find a bilding like a douplex or somthing along those lines. they ussuly have back yards and there are tons of dog everywhere. try and fnd a place close to a large park or somewhere i can let it off its leesh

12. Vegetarian Barbarian

Vegetarian Barbarian Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 19, 2009

Of course ungov would be a cat person over a dog.

Dogs all the way.

Black Lab > Every other dog except Golden Retrievers

Now i am off to Detroit! Any anarchist things going on there between now and sunday?

13. ungovernable

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    cats are better ! and they are more anarchist ! don't forget that the CNT logo is a black cat ..... "anarchist black cat" !!!

ahahahahah

seriously i just don't like dugs (except huskys cos they are so cute) but all dogs are stupid, they shit on your floor and piss in your bed... that's what you call affection and loyalty ? :p

14. Anxiety69

Anxiety69 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Male , 46 years old
    Long Beach CA  United States
    the big difference is dogs do it because they are dumb, cats do it knowingly to get your attention and piss you off. don't tell me your cat has never refused to use a litter box at some point just to spite you :p

15. Bakica

Bakica Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Feb 21, 2010

Ok. I have a rabbit. and its the best animal you can have. its funny, runs all over my house but not to intelligent. I gave her name after a color of her skin ( dont know hows called thing the rabbits have :S). She/it ( I hate when I must talk about animal and use it) is very easy to feed. The only problem is water, especially in this hot times.
    Why rabbit? becouse it cooler then others. they are very simple animals, and the need attention. they are easy to love, and care about.
    I love when she jumps around.
    I have had a dog. She was too mad, so we had to give her, becouse we didnt know what else to do.
    I have a fish too. its a dead animal. Cant see any point in that animal :p

16. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Love rabbits Bakica except they don't usually live very long, but I love dogs and cats too...

17. Protspecd

Protspecd Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Mar 3, 2010

I don't get why everyone has to be so one sided. I love both cats and dogs, they bring different things to you. The stereotype of cats only wanting you for food etc is just that, a stereotype. You would be surprised with some of the cats that come through our re-homing program and the cats we own.

18. Mandi

Mandi Active Member Forum Member

Apr 4, 2010

Thats why you get chinchillas... they are sweet and cuddly and independent and smart and live for 20 years. But I love my dog - a beagle puppy I just got. Im with protspecd. My cat found me on the street and has been with me for years and is the most loyal thing on the planet. <3

19. t-bag

t-bag Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 24, 2009

I love all animals,Got a couple of birds as well,But i love my 4 dogs..all with personalities of their own.

Pomeranian (Buster)
    Miniature Pincher X (Tilly)
    The puppy (Of former 2 mentioned)(Sid)
    And a Scottish terrier X (Bloke)

20. SurgeryXdisaster

SurgeryXdisaster Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 8, 2009

All Cats Are Bastards

my dog will only shit or piss outside,
    and when a dog wants to be left alone it'll ignore you
    cats will wait till you get close and claw the shit out yo' face