Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Whats up with this?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by crustiekoi, Mar 23, 2010.

1. crustiekoi

crustiekoi Member Forum Member

Jan 3, 2010

2. upzpunx!

upzpunx! Active Member Forum Member

Dec 23, 2009

haha its fucking true crusties are fucking faggots

3. ungovernable

ungovernable Autonome Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    wow you are making a dumbass of yourself again, homophobic piece of shit, you have nothing of an anarchist

What the fuck are you doing on a website called anarcho-punk.net if you hate crust punks and are homophobic ? Get the fuck away from here fucking fascist

4. rude-boy

rude-boy Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Mar 12, 2010

old comic...seen it laughed a bit, lol i think ups the punk is having a good time at ur expense there ungovernable

5. dwtcos

dwtcos Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 22, 2009

Burn in the fires of your own insecurity homphobe. Burn while Amebix crescendoes ever so slightly in the background and climaxes as your last bits of burnt flesh fall to the floor.

6. Ring Of Truth

Ring Of Truth Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Dec 28, 2009

I love Mitch Clem's comics! To me I see this as a commentary about how elitist that SOME crusties can be. And at the same time finding humor in how dirty crusties sometimes try to be, like I knew a couple of crusties that had competitions to see who could go without bathing the longest.

And Upthepunx.... what the hell dude, you are really infantile.

7. Bunny

Bunny Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Mar 13, 2010

ungovernable is right, what are you doing on this site anyway? People cut you a little slack the first time because you seemed like you just wanted to vent and show that you were pissed off about something someone said. But know i think you're just being an ass. Do you have something against crusties or the gay community?

8. Ring Of Truth

Ring Of Truth Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Dec 28, 2009

ahhh damn I guess it's true, I am a crusty and I bi... fuck dude you are soooo right had us pegged all along :p

9. manvsmaritoni

manvsmaritoni Active Member Forum Member

Mar 12, 2010

ring of truth said it best. hey upzpunx if you sell your computer you will have more money for more pogo and beer, oh but then youd be a capitalist sell out though huh? haha you fuckin suck dude.

10. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    And now your just a worthless piece of shit with a big mouth who needs to get stomped the fuck out by some radical gay punks <3

11. SurgeryXdisaster

SurgeryXdisaster Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 8, 2009

Love it, and have already posted it
    People need to laugh at themselves.

12. ungovernable

ungovernable Autonome Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    upzpunx! is now banned from this forum.

13. New Face In Hell

New Face In Hell Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Jan 22, 2010

What do you mean, "Whats up with this"?

14. Derek Danger

Derek Danger Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Jan 29, 2010

That's beautiful and kicks arse. Wanna marry me to spite upzpunx?

15. @narcho-Skinhooligan

@narcho-Skinhooligan Experienced Member Experienced member

Nov 25, 2011

Cheers to all.
    I am new to this forum but yeah, throwing the "fucking faggots" around is way way fucking uncool man.
    I'm a Skin & I hating fucking all the homophobia in the Skinhead Scene. It's like it's fucked up to be a racist but it is okay to hate gays. & that there are no such a thing as a "Queerskin", cuz you can't be Gay AND be a Skin. That is bullshit man. It is sad the Punk Scene can be quite homophobic too at times. You would hope Punks would be way more open minded but the Punk Scene has always been like that going back to the 70's. My uncle(may he rest in peace) was a first generation Punk who was first into Glam. He saw the Pistols back in the day. But yeah he eventually left the Punk Scene for the New Wave Scene cuz it was alot more Queer Friendly. I came to this Forum to avoid hearing things like that guy's comment, cuz I am a member of a Skinhead forum that's name is soo fucking obvious I will leave it unnamed. But yeah the FUCKIN HOMOPHOBIA from some of those Fuckin Cro-magons there sickens me baddly! But the cartoon is funny, it does high light the elitist elements in a subculture YOU WOULD THINK OR HOPE had none!