Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

your all hypocrits

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by upzpunx!, Mar 19, 2010.

1. upzpunx!

upzpunx! Active Member Forum Member

Dec 23, 2009

and you guys were making fun of my grammar?

2. upzpunx!

Dec 23, 2009

i just saw some one threatoning to ban some one from a so called anarchist website and fell on my floor i laughed so hard

3. rude-boy

rude-boy Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Mar 12, 2010

ths is pathetic... its this guy making dumb jokes and insults about dumb shit all because he thought some one was gunna ban some one even though someone #1 could not ban and it was a sarcastic joke.

follow the rules of grammer are u fucking serious haha. i must be really anarco then my spelling just naturraly sucks so i was born anarcho! sweet

punx guy just chill the fuck out...realise you doing all this is all over you jumping the gun on a joke....just go home

4. upzpunx!

Dec 23, 2009

i am at my house thats were my computer is

5. rude-boy

rude-boy Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Mar 12, 2010

haha really thats all u took in from that...

6. dwtcos

dwtcos Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 22, 2009

A POSER??????
    WAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! All we are is alone!!!!! WAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!
    But for cereal dude, fuck you. Pogo sucks. It was created by Mao Tsetung to enslave stupid American children to crappy music long after he was dead.

7. Shuei

Shuei Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Jan 19, 2010

You're totally gonna change the world by drinking beer and pogo'ing.

People on here argue because all people aren't the same, and in the spirit of anarchism is, that we don't want all to be the same, but to give space for all.
    And people give themself the time to argue about what would be best for all, because they believe in unity.

Please stop, this is just pointless.

And please, read a little about anarchism. It's not about insulting people mindlessly.

8. Anxiety69

Anxiety69 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Male , 46 years old
    Long Beach CA  United States
    Wow you fucking ignorant idiot, that post was a joke, he's not even a mod, he was being funny, and you took it serious and got all butt hurt. you are a fool. who needs you.

9. Vegetarian Barbarian

Vegetarian Barbarian Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 19, 2009

The guy is a troll obviously. He uses big words on the internetz but would never say anything like that to me in person.

I could rip apart every aspect of his posts, from his ignorant stance on pogo and beer to his lack of grammar that makes him look like a retard compared to MY PARTNERS 5 YEAR OLD KID!

But, i have a life to live, and like i stated in the other thread, already defeated him.

10. blacknred

blacknred Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 6, 2009

WHAT IN THE NAME OF FUCK IS ALL THIS ABOUT ?

11. SurgeryXdisaster

SurgeryXdisaster Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 8, 2009

welcome to arguing on the internet.

12. Lunadimae

Lunadimae Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Mar 1, 2010

So, let me make this clear, Anarchist are not to type properly why? cuz fuk da rulzzzz men!

Bakunin, Kropotkin and the many philosophers are not Anarchists because they can write properly?

Oh and, do Anarchists believe in no rules? Or is it just grammar rules that they shouldn't follow?

13. ungovernable

ungovernable Autonome Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    hahahaha you are definatly a fucking idiot

You have no lessons to give to us about unity, you are the one who posted a thread calling everyone on this site hypocrits, fake anarchists and posers. This is your definition of unity ? Then of course i do not want to unite with a moron like you

Or maybe YOU are not an anarchist and don't even understand what it's about.... You say we are not anarchists because we argue, what a stupid argument. Anarchism is abour arguing, not about agreeing with each others blindlessly

YOU are the poser and the fake anarchist by the way you act

What a moron. After calling everyone on this forum posers now you hate the whole crust punk movement

Stop being punk dude.

You are a fucking idiot. I don't hate spikey hairs, i was just making fun of your mentality, a casualties-like mentality.

And if we met you we would never unite because you would call everyone a poser because you think you're so punker than everyone

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Oh yeah, to be a real anarchist you have to write like a retarded moron

Then Proudhon who was the first anarchist is probably contradictory and fake anarchist, same for all other anarchist theoricians

Idiot. It was a joke but you're too stupid to understand it. The person who "threatened" to ban someone ISN'T EVEN A MODERATOR

14. bennion

bennion Active Member Forum Member

Mar 2, 2010

oh this is fun to read what an idoit you are upzpunk. we argue because need discuss the theory and find out what works best. go listen to anti flag you stupid prick!!! :ecouteurs:

15. ungovernable

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    We should ban this asshole from here (he will be happy to read this so he can call me a fake anarchist)

He's only here to say he is more punk than us and we are all posers (and then he pretend we are against unity but look at how he act haha)

He hasn't posted a single interessing post yet, he's just a total douchebag without brain

16. Probe

Probe Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Jan 30, 2010

asshole you still didnt answer my question...

17. Connorkillschildren

Connorkillschildren Active Member Forum Member

Dec 31, 2009

I have to say, this entire thread is a pretty big statement to this forum. (Don't get me wrong, Mr. UpzPunx! is in actuallity, a complete fucking moron who should definately ram a few led slugs down his throat in the near future.) Some kid says something stupid, and we collectively waste our precious time to shit out two pages worth of posts calling him an idiot, instead of doing something productive. Exactly why I stopped contributing to this forum a while back.

18. ungovernable

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    i moved it to "entertainment and off-topic discussion" as this topic have nothing serious except a good laugh

Note : it's funny how he critize me for making orthograph faults and a few message later he says peoples who respect grammar are fake anarchists, hahaha.

19. Probe

Probe Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Jan 30, 2010

no douche hes making fun of your hair glue...god....

20. New Face In Hell

New Face In Hell Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Jan 22, 2010

Oh, so anarchists are supposed to illiterate now? Time to start saving up for a lobotomy, I guess.