Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

The N Word, Gay, Sexism and perhaps a lack of moderation

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ASA, Mar 4, 2010.

1. ASA

ASA Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 2, 2009

I used the N word, apologies, i was merelly trying to make a very stark point as people sed it wasn't important to use Gay in the same context

I was in context as Patti Smith is when using the word even if not in song

When 'called out about it' while being mods who 'delete double posts', which they have failed to do seeminlgy at this point, people r allowed to make mistakes and letting sexist pictures b posted, i wonder where is the bias coming from and how much of is perhaps over personal aggrievment over opinion, we've never met and perception.

I AM NOT RACIST, never have never will be, unite and fight

2. disfuck

disfuck Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 11, 2009

what sexist pix ?

3. Anxiety69

Anxiety69 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Male , 46 years old
    Long Beach CA  United States
    i am so sick of you talking shit on me, making passive aggressive remarks to me in that way, etc. you are so close to me marking u an enemy so i never have to read your incoherent garbage again. Anything to say to talk me out of doing so?

4. dwtcos

dwtcos Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 22, 2009

[​IMG]
    Boom! Roasted.

5. disfuck

Sep 11, 2009

food not n bombs !!!!!!

6. SurgeryXdisaster

SurgeryXdisaster Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 8, 2009

some people are way too pc

7. Anxiety69

Oct 18, 2009
    Male , 46 years old
    yeah what the fuck are you talking about?

8. disfuck

Sep 11, 2009

what sexist pictures are being posted is what i meant

9. Probe

Probe Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Jan 30, 2010

heh....this conversations pretty funny....

10. LucidStrike

LucidStrike Experienced Member Experienced member

Nov 1, 2009

Fuck off. That politically incorrect enough for you? :/

11. Anxiety69

Oct 18, 2009
    Male , 46 years old
    wow... abbott and costello routine... disfuck, i was asking asa what the fuck he was talking about :)

12. ASA

Nov 2, 2009

I only questioned u once or twice and i'm not the only one, its ya annoyance level that seems to have not disapated, thats your issue isn't it, millwall post is sexy and double but i don't mind, but if ya up for that while calling me out using the n word in context but not in this thread, thats up to you, u keep calling me out as your anotha who just likes to wind people up and i make you feel funny in the pants, your words not mine then feel free not to read and i just think its amusing, you appear most annoyed i attack religion as u r more annoyed than u have ever been before by me attacking it

too prove again i'm not racist again, i was just listening to bruce springsteen and living colour and mary j haha, i'm shrugging

13. Anxiety69

Oct 18, 2009
    Male , 46 years old
    you have questioned me a hell of a lot more then once or twice. Not the only one who questions me? in general, probably not, as a mod, yes you are the only one, and i assume it's a jealousy thing. if so, get over it.

I haven't seen millwall do anything offensive, if u are reffering to his / her avatar pic, I dont personally have a problem with it, but if the other mods do we will deal with it between us and millwall, not with you. And I don;t care what your reasons are / were, using the n word like u did was offensive and inapropriate.

ok, i have no idea what the hell u are talking about here. I don't "just like to wind up people." I like to challenge people to back up thier thoughts, opinions and statements, especially if i don't agree with them, but i don;t argue for the sake of arguing. That seems to be your job. And i make u feel funny in the pants? wtf??? I may have said something sarcastic in jest, but again i have no idea what you are even saying.

I don't care if u attack religion, i do care that you attack me personally without giving any reasons why. (and at least one other member has pointed this out) you have been a total prick to me, and I even nominated you as a mod back when the site was looking for new ones. But don't worry, i would never do that now.

I feel i have been very civil to you, and you continually insult me, insult me being a mod, talk shit, etc. and I don't feel i have done anything to deserve it from you.

you probably aren't a racist, but you are a jerk.

14. ASA

Nov 2, 2009

so wat ya mod, don't take it so personally haha, i haven't only questioned U

so your allowed in your opinion, to offend gays and not allowed to be extreme to prove a point, k, we''re all just niggers to this land - crass. Think U may have taken it completely outta context oh and made it all about me, awww, poor argument

so sexism(i'm sure many fem-anarchos wud ave someit to say about that); and your a beliver in the 'man' upstairs and homophobia is fine mmm weird and not living up to your mod obligation, 'deleting double post's' whillle threatening me with banishement and yes thats a threat but i shrugged, again your words so thats not an attack, this is not anarchist at all, u wud be removed from your position acting with such impunity and starting 'arguments' that aren't even there

i may come across as a jerk on the web but i am not, i merely beg the question in the mass personal contradictions, i merley find u get more arrogant wen u became a mod and yes i was annoyed at the response i've already sed when i offered to be a mod and was offered seemingly impossible odds but i let it go, i can be a dick and so can u and now relax, if ya can't let it go you'll never succeed, i take it yu take racism very seriously, thats good and u told me to relax huha.

15. ASA

Nov 2, 2009

u wait 4 me to leave to leave a reply, find another battle and im gona do this:

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

i don't wana grow up - the ramones, i've been a dick but never an asshole

16. Rathryn

Rathryn Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 21, 2009

Right... ASA your 'elegant' sentence structure aside, I do NOT see your point. As I have NEVER seen your point regarding Anxiety.
    The only one that seems to enjoy 'winding people up', much like clockwork actually, seems to be YOU. I have seen Anxiety say some things I do not agree with in the least, but in no way has he been belittling to anyone on this site, except perhaps in jest.
    Seriously, as I've asked before, WTF is your problem with Anxiety?
    Or maybe that should just be the noun anxiety... I dunno.

17. Wonder138

Wonder138 Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Dec 2, 2009

okay i think i know what pic hes talking about there somebody on hear with a picture of like a chick in lingerie or something maybe that's whats hes talking about

18. Wonder138

Wonder138 Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Dec 2, 2009

lol ahahah

19. SurgeryXdisaster

SurgeryXdisaster Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 8, 2009

No in fact it has nothing to do with what i was talking about

20. Vegetarian Barbarian

Vegetarian Barbarian Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 19, 2009

What do i have to do anxiety to get an avatar made about me??

This thread seems like one of those flare threads to just talk shit, so, which is my nature, ill add some fuel to it!!!

Anxiety, you fed into his remarks on this thread... not good moderator behavior, i know theirs not set "standards", but it would have been a better insult to him to not even acknowledge this thread, personally of course!!

ASA, you should really try to pass 1st grade spelling and grammar. Not just so i can understand what you say, but so you dont look like a tool. I know you can type better than you do.

Rathryn, ASA may never be able to fully explain his problem with anxiety, why dont a lot of people get along you know?