Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

A question about morals

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by andyphillips20, Aug 3, 2013.

1. andyphillips20

andyphillips20 New Member New Member

Aug 3, 2013

Being new here I'm not sure this is the place for it but I had a question that only like minded people could answer for me. Basically I got a leather jacket and I was thinking of painting the band Conflicts logo on it. The problem is I'm not sure if I would be dissing the band but painting the logo on a hunk of dead cow seeing that they are against killing animals. What do you guys think, would that be a big fuck you to the band or am I thinking too hard about it?

2. Spike one of many

Spike one of many Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Banana Republic  South Africa
    Hah, good question. I don't think that's any different than eating meat and supporting Conflict though. Or wearing a leather belt or shoes/ boots. Nobody's perfect.

3. Rebellious twit

Rebellious twit Experienced Member Experienced member

Jul 21, 2012

in a capitalistic society, it's hard to live with morals, i'ts like when we boycot stuff we do it because we don't wanna support the corporations, however in some way or another we still do somehow, i think the best way you can do is that you are informed and as spike said, nobody is perfect.

4. andyphillips20

andyphillips20 New Member New Member

Aug 3, 2013

Great points guys, thanks a ton bros you have helped alot now I can finish my jacket

5. Spike one of many

Spike one of many Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Banana Republic  South Africa
    Post a pic when it's done :D

6. Rebellious twit

Rebellious twit Experienced Member Experienced member

Jul 21, 2012

7. The Hat

The Hat Experienced Member Experienced member

May 29, 2019
    Illinois, United States  United States
    Actually, I painted the CONFLICT CND logo on my very first leather jacket.
    I mean, as I said before, not all of us are going to syphon gasoline from somebody elses petrol tank to get from point A to point B.

I say go for it.